R-E-S-P-I-C-T

Barry did it too "RSPECT"..and he supposedly went to Harvard:
lol.gif

I before E except after C -

way to go Bucky, YOU NAILED IT !!

:abgg2q.jpg:

their, they're - your, you're are the biggies that crash RW's brain cell .

Oy. What a maroon.

Sharpton was addressing Trump’s insults toward Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former White House aide and "Apprentice" contestant who wrote a new tell-all book criticizing him. Trump called Newman a "dog," a favorite insult of his that Sharpton called an "animalistic slur."

"I think you might’ve learned the lesson this week, sometimes the dog bites back with a book deal," Sharpton said.

Sharpton concluded his comments with a reference to Franklin's 1967 hit "Respect," in which the singer spelled the word out. Sharpton and Franklin, who died last week at the age of 76, were close friends.

"So in the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T, and the next time you get a black woman and a beagle confused, remember this: I got you," Sharpton said...

Al Sharpton Messes Up Spelling of Legendary Aretha Franklin's Song While Slamming President Trump
SockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitomeSockitome

lol.gif

He's right though --- when the song's writer Otis Redding did the song it just flopped. Had to come from a woman to find its legs.

He's never been right about anything, dumbass....total fraud...he pulled off the biggest political heist in the history of the world, broke countless laws, committed outright treason numerous times, and should be sitting in Leavenworth for it.

lol.gif

He's right though --- when the song's writer Otis Redding did the song it just flopped. Had to come from a woman to find its legs.

He's never been right about anything, dumbass....total fraud...he pulled off the biggest political heist in the history of the world, broke countless laws, committed outright treason numerous times, and should be sitting in Leavenworth for it.

uh HUH. So Otis Redding's version was a big hit on your planet was it?

Even Hermione is trolling Trump for his spelling
J.K. Rowling Trolls Trump Over Twitter Spelling Error

:rofl: I thought this was gonna be "covfêfe" or "tappppped wires" --- hadn't even seen this ...

(Rump Twit) >> After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pour over my tweets looking for a mistake. <<​

:laugh2:

That IS hilarious in a petard-hoisting kinda way. Not sure what one pours over tweets but whatever it is I'm sure it's good to the last drop. I just hope it doesn't involve Russian prostitutes.

He has the breast words too.

Last edited:
Don't forget this Sharpton classic:

"Resist we much !"

Another knee slapper:

"Resist we much... we must, and we will much about that be committed" :rofl:

Say what?? It's almost pseudo-German syntax. :wtf:

I love to watch egotrippers all full of themselves tie themselves up.

You can always count on Al to be the dumbest guy in what ever room he is in.
Unless/until self-proclaimed TEABAGGERS like this MORAN walks in...

morans.jpg

I don't believe that guy is a recognized as a leader of any particular identity group the way Al is.

His shirt does say "Cardinals".

I'm just sayin'....

He went to Stanford!!????!#? Must be a moonbat!

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back