R - 52!!!!!!!!!! O - 45?

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4988-elctoral.jpg

I just have to ask, why vote for Obama?

On what economic basis do you say he is worthy of another 4 years?

On what domestic issue?

On uniting the country?

On the mess that is the ME?

On the death of our Ambassador?

I really see nothing to give a reason to reward Obama with a vote other then he is a democrat.

I'm sure it's a rhetorical question but here it goes.

We're adding jobs; unemployment is, I think, at the lowest point of his presidency. Consumer confidence is up, the Dow (which is what many have their 401k accounts in) has risen steadily. Most signs are pointing to the positive.

On what domestic issue?
Despite his recent change of heart; Romney is on record as saying he wants Roe overturned as well as wishing to end Title X funding which costs citizens $1 per year each. Both are terrible ideas. Obama will preserve Roe and fight for Title X funding. Also, the next President will appoint likely 2-3 Justices to the High Court. Romney's appointments, depending on what day it is, could be to the right of Edi Amin. You never know what you'll get with Governor Romney.

On uniting the country?
Uniting the country? Again, I would ask for specifics to where he personally divided the country.

On the mess that is the ME?
It was broke before he got there. It will be broke long after he finishes his 2nd term.

It is curious why the GOP has tried to milk this for all it is worth. Obama hasn't called today's attack of a day spa in Wisconsin a terrorist attack yet. Are you guys going to bellyache about that next?

I really see nothing to give a reason to reward Obama with a vote other then he is a democrat.

You're clearly not thinking things through.

We're adding jobs; unemployment is, I think, at the lowest point of his presidency. Consumer confidence is up, the Dow (which is what many have their 401k accounts in) has risen steadily. Most signs are pointing to the positive.

Despite his recent change of heart; Romney is on record as saying he wants Roe overturned as well as wishing to end Title X funding which costs citizens $1 per year each. Both are terrible ideas. Obama will preserve Roe and fight for Title X funding. Also, the next President will appoint likely 2-3 Justices to the High Court. Romney's appointments, depending on what day it is, could be to the right of Edi Amin. You never know what you'll get with Governor Romney.

Uniting the country? Again, I would ask for specifics to where he personally divided the country.

It was broke before he got there. It will be broke long after he finishes his 2nd term.

It is curious why the GOP has tried to milk this for all it is worth. Obama hasn't called today's attack of a day spa in Wisconsin a terrorist attack yet. Are you guys going to bellyache about that next?

You don't really think that he thinks at all, do you?

You don't really think that he thinks at all, do you?

I will wait to see the examples of Obama personally "dividing" Americans. I'm sure they can find an example because I could...but in no way is it some sort of epidemic.

We're adding jobs; unemployment is, I think, at the lowest point of his presidency.

Because people are dropping out of the labor market. If everyone who is currently unemployed stopped looking for work, the unemployment rate would be zero. Of course, Obama supporters would probably cheer.

Consumer confidence is up, the Dow (which is what many have their 401k accounts in) has risen steadily.

I remember the OWS movement that was embraced by the left because it argued that the Dow growing while the average American was struggling was proof of corporate greed. It's funny to now see Democrats championing the Dow doing well as the average American struggles as proof that things are getting better when they were effectively arguing the exact opposite a few months ago. As it is, if you look at the partisan breakdown of people who think the economy is getting better, the change is driven almost entirely by Democrats. Big surprise there. If Bush were still in the WH and the economy was the way it is now, you wouldn't hear these lame excuses coming from Democrats that you hear right now.

We're adding jobs; unemployment is, I think, at the lowest point of his presidency.

Because people are dropping out of the labor market. If everyone who is currently unemployed stopped looking for work, the unemployment rate would be zero. Of course, Obama supporters would probably cheer.
Well, it is the measurement we use and have used, flawed though it may or may not be. I'm curious about one thing and have been for a while, what metric do you use to determine "dropping out of the labor market"?

Consumer confidence is up, the Dow (which is what many have their 401k accounts in) has risen steadily.

I remember the OWS movement that was embraced by the left because it argued that the Dow growing while the average American was struggling was proof of corporate greed. It's funny to now see Democrats championing the Dow doing well as the average American struggles as proof that things are getting better when they were effectively arguing the exact opposite a few months ago. As it is, if you look at the partisan breakdown of people who think the economy is getting better, the change is driven almost entirely by Democrats. Big surprise there. If Bush were still in the WH and the economy was the way it is now, you wouldn't hear these lame excuses coming from Democrats that you hear right now.

Well gee the OWS says one thing and that equates to the DNC how exactly?

Oh well...

Persons have their retirements in 401k's quite often and they are often tied to the performance of the stock market. It's up.

Obama has been a good president; not great but good. Deserves and will get a second term.

:lol: You guys are gonna need more than a Gallup poll to convince anyone that Romney will get the states needed to win the election.

When has gallup been wrong this close to an election? And I believe gallup has Romney up in the electoral 206-201.

Besides the point, how confident are you in Obama winning the election, this is strictly out of curiosity.

No, it's RCP that has him up, but that's RCP fudging the numbers massively trying to create the illusion of a race.

The problem with Gallup's numbers is that they assume the electorate will be 79% white, as opposed to 74% white as it was in 2008.

Obama ahead... RCP is GOLD STANDARD.
Romney ahead.. RCP is fudging the numbers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will speak for them.

They know they have already effectively lost.

In rightwingnuthackworld

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

They just changed that one for the first time in weeks. RCP is really manipulating the results polsters are finding to make it seem like Romney is closer than he is. I have watched them for years and never saw them so blatantly misrepresent the results like they are doing now.

To get this one, they took two plus one Romney polls and two newer Obama polls, a plus one and a plus three off the list. Take a look down the list and you'll see it.

They suck.

Forum List

Back