Quote Trains

The other day I was getting a lot of notices, because of that problem. I was on topic, but the guy after me started the derail that lasted for at least fifteen quotes that included me!

The other day I was getting a lot of notices, because of that problem. I was on topic, but the guy after me started the derail that lasted for at least fifteen quotes that included me!

Under the circumstances, where the vendor refuses (or can't aid because of Covid personnel issues) in FIXING an obvious bug in it's highly priced Forum S/Ware -- USMB has no issue with folks being pestered by alerts becoming pro-active to NICELY remind the folks banging on the "Reply" button to break up their mile long quote nesting..

Don't interfere with the thread beyond the "pleasant" request.. But go ahead and SMASH the reply button that will send alerts to the worse offenders and post something like ---

Please read the USMB Moderation Request to use selective quoting to WORK AROUND the deep nested quoting..

Maybe toss in the link to the Announcement HERE ---> Asking for some editing behavior changes...

Leo123 Meister

Forum List

Back