Quit my job but they want me back

If you are content to sit on your ass and let someone else support you, you have no idea what self respect is.

You are confused. You are talking about "Ernie S. respect". You are not talking about self respect at all.

Use your brain just a little bit. If it has to do with self then it would come from me. It wouldn't come from you or some foolish cliche.
If I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand.

I'll try once more: A man does not sit on his ass and let someone else support him.
If you are comfortable using someone like that, I have no further use for you.

Why do you ask what to do, then blow off what was given in response?

You remind me of TK. Asks for help, then finds excuses to not follow advice.

Hindsight alone is not wisdom and second guessing isn't a strategy. ~George W. Bush

I quit my job on June 11, 2015. That was last month.
Yes. I know. And now you ask what you should do, but pooh pooh off what those who chose to respond told you to do.

I'll try once more: A man does not sit on his ass and let someone else support him.

It sounds like I don't have any "Ernie S Respect". You just confuse that with self respect. Self respect is something that you have. It has nothing to do with anybody else. You don't get to determine which person has self respect and which person don't. The reason you can't tell is because very few people are psychics.

Yes. I know. And now you ask what you should do, but pooh pooh off what those who chose to respond told you to do.

I may do what all of them say. Ernie S. is just throwing some political propaganda BS into the discussion. I don't respond to brainwash very well unless it is useful brainwash. I don't like his brand of shampoo that he uses for brainwashing me.

Do you respect yourself while sponging off of others?

Are you attempting to cram your brand of propaganda down my throat or Are you asking me a question?

It sounds like you are cramming propaganda down my throat. Excuse me if I throw up on you. Get your finger out of my throat. Your violence is not welcomed here.

Last edited:

I may do what all of them say. Ernie S. is just throwing some political propaganda BS into the discussion.
It has nothing to do with politics. It's all about ethics. Do you know the definition of ethics?

Which ethical code are you referencing? Accountants sign a code of ethics. Christians have an ethical code. Freemasons probably have an ethical code. Which code of ethics are you referencing?

I may not be a member of the club where you derive your ethics.

Do you know the difference between laws, ethics and morals?

If you are content to sit on your ass and let someone else support you, you have no idea what self respect is.

You are confused. You are talking about "Ernie S. respect". You are not talking about self respect at all.

Use your brain just a little bit. If it has to do with self then it would come from me. It wouldn't come from you or some foolish cliche.

Where can I find someone to support myself? I have needed one of those since I was 14....

I asked you a question, boy. You are a spoiled child who doesn't want to face his obligations

Do you respect yourself while sponging off of others?

Yes she does. I have self respect and it is justifiable.

I don't get to decide whether you have self respect or not. You have to make that decision yourself. It has absolutely nothing to do with me. "Self respect" is a buzz word that attempts to manipulate.

Forum List

Back