Quietly, without fanfare, Biden openly lied in an interview... and the interviewer said nothing.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Watch this short clip. Biden tells Lester that he told Putin that he better not do anything that negatively effect American citizens.
Lester then asked straight up - "you told him that?" - Biden says, with emphasis, "Yes!".
Lester struck by this, asks again "You told him that??"
Biden pauses... "well I didn't have to".... pauses... then reverts back to talking point"

This is a problem.

Maybe Putin should make sure that no Russians give Hunter (and the Fucktard) millions of dollars after that episode....

buffering.jpg

My problem with what Biden did here, and what the media has chosen NOT to do... is two things:
1) Biden has a long history of lying about what he said or did in important situations. LONG history.
2) The absolute hypocrisy of the American corporate media.

Had this been Trump, this little snippet would be known to each and every poster on this forum. The American media would have plastered this all over the place. Headlines about it everywhere - "Trump lies about what he said to Putin, how can we trust him?"
But because it is Biden, it just drifts by without even a raised eyebrow.

It is all a show by the globalists.........Both sides.........Scripted play.

The world is turning on the mandates...........and they need a distraction for it.

My problem with what Biden did here, and what the media has chosen NOT to do... is two things:
1) Biden has a long history of lying about what he said or did in important situations. LONG history.
2) The absolute hypocrisy of the American corporate media.

Had this been Trump, this little snippet would be known to each and every poster on this forum. The American media would have plastered this all over the place. Headlines about it everywhere - "Trump lies about what he said to Putin, how can we trust him?"
But because it is Biden, it just drifts by without even a raised eyebrow.

3) Where are elected republicans demanding transcripts from FJB's discussions with Putin, along with the interpreters testimony under oath.

Watch this short clip. Biden tells Lester that he told Putin that he better not do anything that negatively effect American citizens.
Lester then asked straight up - "you told him that?" - Biden says, with emphasis, "Yes!".
Lester struck by this, asks again "You told him that??"
Biden pauses... "well I didn't have to".... pauses... then reverts back to talking point"

This is a problem.

His brain is Jello.

Forum List

Back