quick question how long does the edit capability last?

I was just looking thru some of my old posts...cause I know I had seen the ability to edit stuff that had been days old, but now it's not. Even stuff I posted earlier today (roughly 5 hours ago) can't be edited anymore...….so somebody's been playing with it.

I thought it was 40 or 90 minutes. But there have been times when I've noticed the EDIT function still available for longer.

It's one of life's great mysteries.

So I'm not sure, even though I tend to go back and edit any little typo that I notice.

Quick question how long does the edit capability last?
90 minutes-regular member 5 hours-Gold Supporting Members

Look in Account Upgrades

How much money do you have to contribute to avoid getting banned?

At least $5000.00 and you're good to go.

Let me guess how you have come to know this...…. :biggrin:

:biggrin:..........after my 8th or 9th ban. I wuz a bad boy.

Look in Account Upgrades

You SURE you've been banned that many times? Or do you just want to impress the ladies with your "bad boy" act?

Seems like about an hour but I certainly don't understand the logic behind it. It's the first time I've encountered a time limit on the ability to edit.

The editing time for anyone was doubled at least with the update.. Always was there.. Need to keep fights from breaking out on threads from 2010.. Folks WOULD go back, edit what they said, bump the threads and start fresh fights 10 years later... :auiqs.jpg:

Or run to edit their posts when moderation closes a thread to clean it and hand out warnings.. Wouldn't be fair to let the QUICKEST "escape the law"... LOL....

Look in Account Upgrades

You SURE you've been banned that many times? Or do you just want to impress the ladies with your "bad boy" act?

Since I've never seen him banned from here, or ever seen him post anything 'controversial' or pushed his limits in that regard.....he's ok in my book.

except there was that one time...……..:eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back