quick question for those claiming that because Trump isnt President anymore he couldnt declassify stuff in his possession

can you substantiate the claim that Trump did not know what was in the boxes, because he lawyers all say they saw them and knew what was there,
Bad news for Trump
Looks like he can’t claim ignorance

Blah, blah, blah...........well, Trump would have if he had another term. No he wouldn't.
Are you being purposely dense or do you have problems? It has nothing to do with Trump other then this attack seems only to be politically motivated.
There were those that took things out of the White House that were not prosecuted nor raided. What part of that do you have trouble understanding?
Trump was not in office when Bill Clinton took things. How would he have prosecuted Bill?
Talking with you is almost like trying to teach a parrot algebra, they can parrot only but do not understand the concept.

Sidney Powell or Rudy Giuliani?
I prefer this Trump ex lawyer"

Ever since the FBI conducted a search at Mar-A-Lago and retrieved top secret documents, Donald Trump has been trying to deflect and feign ignorance. His former personal lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen isn’t buying it though. “There’s no doubt in my mind that Donald had to know that documents were there,” he says. “Nothing goes on in Mar-A-Lago, nothing goes on in Trump World without Donald Trump’s specific knowledge.”

No one said he did.

It has nothing to do with ‘permission.’

It has to do with the fact that a president can’t simply state that a document is ‘de-classified’; there is a procedure that must be followed.

And conservatives need to abandon this false ‘argument’ and façade – the classification of the documents in no manner mitigate Trump’s criminality.
The president has the power to change the rules of declassification whenever he wants to.

OK, but that is what I've been arguing.

The lesser of two evils is still evil and not a choice I will make.
And you’re at liberty to do so.

What’s interesting is that your reputation on the board is someone opposed to and seeks to expose police corruption, criminality, and wrongdoing – when in fact it’s Republicans who tacitly support and turn a blind eye to that police corruption, criminality, and wrongdoing.

Democrats and Republicans are not ‘the same.’

Are you being purposely dense or do you have problems? It has nothing to do with Trump other then this attack seems only to be politically motivated.
There were those that took things out of the White House that were not prosecuted nor raided. What part of that do you have trouble understanding?

None. I commented on that. I commented that people chose to not prosecute them. People including Trump. What do you expect me to do about that?

Trump was not in office when Bill Clinton took things. How would he have prosecuted Bill?
Talking with you is almost like trying to teach a parrot algebra, they can parrot only but do not understand the concept.

Trump was in charge of prosecuting Hillary. He did not. He promised to prosecute Hillary, not Bill. He didn't. But now you are upset that someone is actually pursuing Trump.

can you substantiate the claim that Trump did not know what was in the boxes, because he lawyers all say they saw them and knew what was there,

Lawyers say a lot of thing to keep their clients out of trouble.

If there was no inventory held by Trump, then he did not know what was in each of them.

12 pages of BS from liberals.. Not one has debunked the OP.. Not one!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals have hurt feelings that they could not get Trump and now they are trying like hell to create a crime... This thing has blown up in their faces and it is hilarious... Thanks for adding to Trumps war chest to take back the White House after we take back the lower chambers as well...

You left-tards have awakened the sleeping middle class, they are awake now and this next election is going to be a total wipeout of your brand.

None. I commented on that. I commented that people chose to not prosecute them. People including Trump. What do you expect me to do about that?

Trump was in charge of prosecuting Hillary. He did not. He promised to prosecute Hillary, not Bill. He didn't. But now you are upset that someone is actually pursuing Trump.
  • President Donald Trump said he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute his former presidential opponent Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey, The New York Times reported Tuesday.
  • The Times, citing two people familiar with the conversation, reported that Trump made the remark in the spring to former White House counsel Don McGahn, who told the president that he had no authority to order such action by the DOJ.
  • To impress his point upon Trump, McGahn had White House lawyers draft a memo outlining the consequences of merely asking the DOJ to investigate his political rivals — including impeachment, the newspaper reported.

• President Donald Trump said he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute his former presidential opponent Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey, The New York Times reported Tuesday.
  • The Times, citing two people familiar with the conversation, reported that Trump made the remark in the spring to former White House counsel Don McGahn, who told the president that he had no authority to order such action by the DOJ.
  • To impress his point upon Trump, McGahn had White House lawyers draft a memo outlining the consequences of merely asking the DOJ to investigate his political rivals — including impeachment, the newspaper reported.

President Donald Trump told his counsel’s office last spring that he wanted to prosecute political adversaries Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey, an idea that prompted White House lawyers to prepare a memo warning of consequences ranging up to possible impeachment, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Then-counsel Don McGahn told the president he had no authority to order such a prosecution, and he had White House lawyers prepare the memo arguing against such a move, The Associated Press confirmed with a person familiar with the matter who was not authorized to discuss the situation. McGahn said that Trump could request such a probe but that even asking could lead to accusations of abuse of power, the newspaper said.

12 pages of BS from liberals.. Not one has debunked the OP.. Not one!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals have hurt feelings that they could not get Trump and now they are trying like hell to create a crime... This thing has blown up in their faces and it is hilarious... Thanks for adding to Trumps war chest to take back the White House after we take back the lower chambers as well...

You left-tards have awakened the sleeping middle class, they are awake now and this next election is going to be a total wipeout of your brand.
Bluster will not change the facts.

A former President cannot have classified or Top Secret documents in his possession in his home after leaving office, no matter where you look.

Bluster will not change the facts.

A former President cannot have classified or Top Secret documents in his possession in his home after leaving office, no matter where you look.
You don't get it... Those documents were declassified prior to Trump leaving office. You have NOTHING!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No matter how hard you try, the facts do not change.

You don't get it... Those documents were declassified prior to Trump leaving office. You have NOTHING!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No matter how hard you try, the facts do not change.
He has no evidence of it.

It is the same as if I buy something at a store and do not have the receipt once it breaks and I try to return it.

Everything, especially classified and Top Secret documents, require some form or receipt or record that they were declassified.

Keep laughing until some of the evidence of what some of the documents were, starts coming out.

President Donald Trump told his counsel’s office last spring that he wanted to prosecute political adversaries Hillary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey, an idea that prompted White House lawyers to prepare a memo warning of consequences ranging up to possible impeachment, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Then-counsel Don McGahn told the president he had no authority to order such a prosecution, and he had White House lawyers prepare the memo arguing against such a move, The Associated Press confirmed with a person familiar with the matter who was not authorized to discuss the situation. McGahn said that Trump could request such a probe but that even asking could lead to accusations of abuse of power, the newspaper said.

Hillary should have been prosecuted for a long list of things.

Hillary should have been prosecuted for a long list of things.
Check my post above # 233 where 2 articles explain why Trump would not prosecute Clinton or Comey

You did not read them but decided to respond?
Seriously?

Check my post above # 233 where 2 articles explain why Trump would not prosecute Clinton or Comey

You did not read them but decided to respond?
Seriously?

Trump didn't do a ton of things he said he would. He was good at that. Comey even stated that anyone else who did what Hillary did would likely get prosecuted. Neither had any balls.

Forum List

Back