Questioned about my past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
Canadian customs did a background check on me, they came back to the office and said they want me to clarify some things..

They said that I was emancipated at 14 years old, when juvenile transporters for troubled teens found me working in a strip club in Philadelphia as a Chippendale and they found you pole dancing to the Discovery Channel song..

When they saw you almost nude in a men's bikini and basically ripped and huge they told your parents that they're not dealing with you.

Are people typically afraid of you?
Is this common?
Is criminal behavior your forte?

So I have to go through a psych evaluation before getting a work visa stamp on my passport.

:p

Canadian customs did a background check on me, they came back to the office and said they want me to clarify some things..

They said that I was emancipated at 14 years old, when juvenile transporters for troubled teens found me working in a strip club in Philadelphia as a Chippendale and they found you pole dancing to the Discovery Channel song..

When they saw you almost nude in a men's bikini and basically ripped and huge they told your parents that they're not dealing with you.

Are people typically afraid of you?
Is this common?
Is criminal behavior your forte?

So I have to go through a psych evaluation before getting a work visa stamp on my passport.

:p

That "music" sucks. :lame2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back