Question: Why are Republicans against Net Neutrality when the vast majority support it?

I haven't seen any vast majority who supports it.

the question should be why do you support it. We didn't have a problem with it until that Fascist Obama came in office.

Do you care about giving all your choices over to the Federal Guberment

Net Neutrality is government controlled Internet

As opposed to arbitrary corporate control? If you honestly believe that Comcast, Cox Communications, Verizon, Time Warner, ETC. Have your best interests at heart, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap.

Actually, the question is: Why are people falsely labeling net neutrality as government control?

Net neutrality is free flow.

Net Neutrality is government controlled Internet

As opposed to arbitrary corporate control? If you honestly believe that Comcast, Cox Communications, Verizon, Time Warner, ETC. Have your best interests at heart, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap.

It's obvious you have no real world experience in selecting an ISP. I started on phone line to DSL to cable to Wifi to fiber.

I'm happy with Fios and sticking with it because they have a vested interest in maintaining my internet connect or I won't pay them anymore.

It's called free enterprise and it does wonders for service

I guess I missed where there were no Democrats that are against it

but they do march in lockstep with their PARTY

Actually, the question is: Why are people falsely labeling net neutrality as government control?

Net neutrality is free flow.

As determined by...

...rubbing two brain cells together.

Oh wait....are you going to argue that having government regulation that protects the free flow amounts to government control of the internet? Because that argument is the equivalent of saying that the constitution protecting freedom of religion amounts to government control of religion.

Question: Why are Republicans against Net Neutrality when the vast majority support it

Campaign donations

Yep, that's why Obama And Democrats are for it. On top of squashing our freedoms of speech

:lol:

And who are these special interests with deep pockets who are pouring money into net neutrality? Who stands to gain material profit?

Forum List

Back