QUESTION OF THE DAY: What Annoys You?

People who skip a day of questions of the day are SO annoying!

you could have just cut to the chase and said Bonzi.... :(

It would be cooler to call you 'The Bonze.'

you can call me what you'd like.... I made a Question of the Day - all your fault!

Sit on it, Bonze.

but Fonzi spelled his name Fonzi....
Maybe it should be Bronze... or Bozzi?

He was called "The Fonze." I'm pretty sure about that. I've watched the reruns of Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley.

Liars! (especially the ones that think you believe them........or ones that lie so much THEY believe the lies.)

Last edited:
I'm wondering if I should say something to my supervisor at work about the smelly guy. I hate to be the one to complain, but good Lord, that guy stinks so bad! I swear it is so bad that it makes me feel sick sometimes. I literally put my hands up to my nose sometimes. He really needs to shower or something just for common courtesy. It's really disgusting. I feel bad though because he is a really nice person, just stinky.

Ugh. From not bathing, or something else.?

I would have to say something. What a lousy position to be in.

Ugh. From not bathing, or something else.?

I would have to say something. What a lousy position to be in.

I'm pretty sure it's from not being very clean, and he is a rather large man, so that doesn't help matters.

I know! I feel bad about it because he is nice, but the smell is almost unbearable. Seriously. I'm not sure if I'll say anything. I was kind of hoping someone else would say something, but they probably feel the same way I do. Lol. The guy smells up like a 3 foot area around him, and when he walks by . . . pee-u!!! I have to put my hands up to nose. It is THAT bad.

Idiots that are too lazy to take their shopping carts back into a store...

... so they leave `em (usually in a handicapped parking spot)...

... and blocking close in parking for others.

Also grocery store employees too lazy to go out and bring carts in.

Not having charge of the remote control

Forum List

Back