Question for all on this board

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Awwww...poor Trump.

Nobody's being nice to the friggin CRIMINAL

If the boss's actions were ignoring the constitution, and harming the entire country, I'm pretty sure I would try to stop him any way I could.

Poor Don, evabody always be pickin' on him.

I have had many bosses I did not respect or like......but I still came in and did my job everyday

But if I thought my boss was breaking the law, I would report him

If the boss's actions were ignoring the constitution, and harming the entire country, I'm pretty sure I would try to stop him any way I could.
America doesn't give a shit about any constitution, we haven't had a constitutional war since WWII.

Depends on the shenanigans. If I thought my boss was up to something that could cause real harm to others, and it had gone past the point where I felt like I could talk them out of it, I'd feel obligated to do whatever I could to stop it. If that meant continuing to work there "undercover" to gather evidence of the threat they posed, I hope I'd have the courage to seek justice.

I have had many bosses I did not respect or like......but I still came in and did my job everyday

But if I thought my boss was breaking the law, I would report him

I went in as per usual, continued to out perform my coworkers, and I got my supervisor bounced from all her supervisory responsibilities. She was obviously and demonstrably detrimental for the organization at large, she'd just been able to hide her malfeasance and corruption in the shadows with assistance in her cover up. Once the company ousted our corrupt Associate Director I was able to simply push her out into the light of day and expose her for what she'd been all along. Come home and take it out on my family because I lack the nads to confront the situation I'm cooperating with and participating in? Never.

America doesn't give a shit about any constitution, we haven't had a constitutional war since WWII.

That's true but um, I think the Constitution does cover a few other things besides who can declare war. Might wanna check me on that.

Federal Employees take an oath to defend the Constitution

Reporting acts that are detrimental to our country is part of that

EIqRu53XkAE4jAd.jpg

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

The whistleblower was correct in his accusations
Trump has confirmed it

He provided a valuable service to our nation

he is not a whistle blower, he is schifft's political spy

Forum List

Back