Question for all on this board

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?
What "oath" says a bureaucrat is supposed to stab the President in the back?
How is reporting illegal activity stabbing him in the back?

You need a Trump Dictionary to understand this. Apparently reporting potentially illegal activity is stabbing the perp in the back.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower
Awwww...poor Trump.

Nobody's being nice to the friggin CRIMINAL
The POS even asked Barr to hold a news conference stating there was nothing wrong with his Ukraine call Barr refused Does Barr want to destroy trump??

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
he is not a whistle blower, he is schifft's political spy
Is a mob informant a spy? Maybe technically they are but being on the right side of the law makes all the difference.
yep, it is illegal to spy on the president

Is it illegal to report potentially illegal activity to authorities?

Think hard.

Awwww...poor Trump.

Nobody's being nice to the friggin CRIMINAL
The POS even asked Barr to hold a news conference stating there was nothing wrong with his Ukraine call Barr refused Does Barr want to destroy trump??

Interesting. I guess there is even a low to low for Barr.

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?

You need a Trump Dictionary to understand this. Apparently reporting potentially illegal activity is stabbing the perp in the back.

Trump Dictionary?
Sounds like the Mafia

Is a mob informant a spy? Maybe technically they are but being on the right side of the law makes all the difference.
It is not illegal to report illegal activity to the proper authorities. That fascist fuck in the White House makes it out to be treason but he's retarded.
it is not illegal for the President to defend Americans from Joe Biden using his son to launder his Ukrainian bribes

Of course not. Even when it's completely unsubstantiated. Though using his position to extort a foreign country to investigate a political rival based on unsubstantiated claims is highly questionable.

Unless it's Trump. Then it's normal.

Trump Dictionary?
Sounds like the Mafia

A Mafia Pictionary.

Linky linky?

Still no linky linky? :popcorn:

Is it illegal to report potentially illegal activity to authorities?

Think hard.
ummm, like Joe Biden using his drug addict son to launder his Ukrainian bribes?
President Trump has a 100% right to ask about the Democrat corruption

Whose oath of office is being violated when you realize that YOU, as an individual, don't get to determine for the whole country, what is right and what is wrong?

Some of the proudest moments in this nation's history have been when men and women of principal made the decision to put everything on the line for good of the country. They made the determination to do what they felt was right and faced the consequences.
A shame this is not one of those occations.

Federal Employees take an oath to defend the Constitution

Reporting acts that are detrimental to our country is part of that
Have you noticed nobody can argue trumps innocent?
Trump is presumed innocent UNTIL proven guilty.

Why would anyone argue to support what is evident?
Only in a court of law

The public is free to evaluate his guilt or innocence at any time
There was a time when it was ingrained in our very DNA. I'll put money down that the next time a Democrat is accused, those on the left will demand the presumption of innocence while those on in the GOP will demand presumption of guilt.

Only in a court of law

There was a time when it was ingrained in our very DNA. I'll put money down that the next time a Democrat is accused, those on the left will demand the presumption of innocence while those on in the GOP will demand presumption of guilt.
I think there is a legal presumption of innocence where Trump is being provided all legal protections

Trump, for his part is obstructing justice, ordering his staff to ignore subpoenas, refusing to release documents, repeatedly lying

Only in a court of law

I think there is a legal presumption of innocence where Trump is being provided all legal protections

Trump, for his part is obstructing justice, ordering his staff to ignore subpoenas, refusing to release documents, repeatedly lying
Many see it differently.

There IS a separation of powers and to date, Congres, specifically the Democrats in the House, has not made any credible claims that would or could be seen as rising to the point that executive privilege should be violated.

Remember, Eric Holder and Barak Obama set the tone for ignoring subpoenas in the past 15 years.

So, until the Democrats come out with a far more fair process, or have an actual Article of Impeachment, I don't see the White House cooperating. Make no mistake, not cooperating is not the same thing as obstruction, though I'm sure that the progressives think otherwise.

Only in a court of law

Many see it differently.

There IS a separation of powers and to date, Congres, specifically the Democrats in the House, has not made any credible claims that would or could be seen as rising to the point that executive privilege should be violated.

Remember, Eric Holder and Barak Obama set the tone for ignoring subpoenas in the past 15 years.

So, until the Democrats come out with a far more fair process, or have an actual Article of Impeachment, I don't see the White House cooperating. Make no mistake, not cooperating is not the same thing as obstruction, though I'm sure that the progressives think otherwise.
The process provides Trump with more protections than Republicans provided Clinton. Keep in mind, Clinton was forced to testify under oath

Trump is allowed to personally not cooperate with the investigation.
But demanding that his staff ignore subpoenas, deny access to official documentation is obstruction

Last edited:
Whose oath of office is being violated when you realize that YOU, as an individual, don't get to determine for the whole country, what is right and what is wrong?

Some of the proudest moments in this nation's history have been when men and women of principal made the decision to put everything on the line for good of the country. They made the determination to do what they felt was right and faced the consequences.

If you look at the Declaration Signers, most were prominent and lost it all over signing that document. They made a conscious decision to go against the "King". In some ways, we have a Revolution every 4 years. We are seeing the makings of one right now. But we don't have the likes of George Washington in the wings to lead us in the aftermath.

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

The whistleblower was correct in his accusations
Trump has confirmed it

He provided a valuable service to our nation
74883922_3350891474951765_7644832244015562752_n.jpg

Yeah, right.

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

The whistleblower was correct in his accusations
Trump has confirmed it

He provided a valuable service to our nation
View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.

he provided probable cause. It's not his testimony that is important anymore. You are just playing a Carnie Side Show. You must be a fervent follower of Rump.

What if it is not the boss as much as your fellow employees? Either they mostly all agree or band together to get rid of someone. Therefore a level of comfort exists. Whether it is a fiefdom of blue collar jobs or that level.

Forum List

Back