Question about what happens if Trump is convicted.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I'm not trying to rehash all the stuff about whether this is a witchhunt etc etc.

But if Trump is convicted, and sentenced to any time in jail, how will that work? He will still have a Secret Service detail. Do they stay with him 24/7? Or will he be alone in solitary confinement without them for any part of the day?

And will his Secret Service detail still be armed if he is in GenPop?

I'm not trying to rehash all the stuff about whether this is a witchhunt etc etc.

But if Trump is convicted, and sentenced to any time in jail, how will that work? He will still have a Secret Service detail. Do they stay with him 24/7? Or will he be alone in solitary confinement without them for any part of the day?

Trump would most likely be confined to his Mar a Lago home, where his supporters would throng and cheer his appearances.

Putting him behind bars would have the same effect as it did Nelson Mandela.

He pays a fine and will not have learned a single lesson about engaging in shady activity. Of course that could all change when he inevitably tries to tamper with witnesses.

He pays a fine and will not have learned a single lesson about engaging in shady activity. Of course that could all change when he inevitably tries to tamper with witnesses.
We need to see what the charges are in the first place. About 30, is being said.

If going to prison, even if for a short time, this is an article seeing the possibilities:

Are you suggesting clintoncide?

iZD1R5t.jpg

Trump would most likely be confined to his Mar a Lago home, where his supporters would throng and cheer his appearances.

Putting him behind bars would have the same effect as it did Nelson Mandela.

That is an odd comparison. Or is it the only wrongfully accused person you could think of?

I think it would be much more likely an inmate would try to kill him to be famous.

Trump would never under any circumstances be put in with the general population. There's also that requirement of having armed Secret Service personnel for the rest of his life.

Bill Clinton paid $850,000 to Paula Jones

The charges seem to be minor misdemeanors so at worst he will get probation. If he gets a change of venue, he will be exonerated.

Forum List

Back