What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about the Pentagon

presence06

Rookie
Reaction score
Going through all these conspiracies about 9/11 I have been looking at the Pentagon. The WTC is pretty much explained..

Now, I stumbled across the Wikipedia page for AA 77. I watched a video of the security camera, one had no guard station, the other did. Anyways, watching them, frame by frame, how didn't either of the camera's catch a plane? It's a white line/blotch that flashes and it's gone.

Wouldn't a boeing 757 be a little more notice able than just a line?

Explain?

percysunshine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Going through all these conspiracies about 9/11 I have been looking at the Pentagon. The WTC is pretty much explained..

Now, I stumbled across the Wikipedia page for AA 77. I watched a video of the security camera, one had no guard station, the other did. Anyways, watching them, frame by frame, how didn't either of the camera's catch a plane? It's a white line/blotch that flashes and it's gone.

Explain?

Velocity and frames per second.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score

Explain?

This.
It wasn't recording video, just a snapshot every few seconds or so.

percysunshine

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Explain?

This.
It wasn't recording video, just a snapshot every few seconds or so.

Then the explanation is either shutter speed, or alien bolts of plasma energy.

Rat in the Hat

Gold Member
Reaction score

Explain?

The security camera that was in place was set to record cars moving at less than 15 miles per hour passing through that security gate. The 757-223 jet that Hani Hanjour slammed into the Pentagon was traveling at over 500 mph, way faster than that camera was ever designed to film.

If you were to look at the stills that were released from that camera, you would see the tail of the plane in the first still, not the "white line/blotch" you are claiming.

Please put down the kool-aid and the woo, and watch the stills with an open mind. You may discover that the TRUTHERS are trying to deceive you for their own agenda.

OP
P

presence06

Rookie
Reaction score

Explain?

The security camera that was in place was set to record cars moving at less than 15 miles per hour passing through that security gate. The 757-223 jet that Hani Hanjour slammed into the Pentagon was traveling at over 500 mph, way faster than that camera was ever designed to film.

If you were to look at the stills that were released from that camera, you would see the tail of the plane in the first still, not the "white line/blotch" you are claiming.

Please put down the kool-aid and the woo, and watch the stills with an open mind. You may discover that the TRUTHERS are trying to deceive you for their own agenda.

It's not Kool-aid, it's beer. thanks.

just wanted a little insight from the so enlightened USMB members..... :eusa_eh:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Explain?

just wanted a little insight from the so enlightened USMB members..... :eusa_eh:

that troll is a disinfo agent that has penetrated this site.ignore him.he is a hypocrite because he is not open minded. as for your question,yes with over a hundred cameras in the pentagon,they would have picked up the airliner coming in.a total coverup.

Last edited:

Obamerican

Reaction score

that troll is a disinfo agent that has penetrated this site.ignore him.he is a hypocrite because he is not open minded. as for your question,yes with over a hundred cameras in the pentagon,they would have picked up the airliner coming in.a total coverup.
A post from the shit obsessed peanut gallery. Shit obsessed, you may ask? Watch his response. If it's true to form (check his post history) you will see what I'm talking about. let's see what happens................................. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
someone farted in here.:poop: happened at 8:17pm yesterday.you agents sure have a problem posting without shitting all over the floor.:lol:

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still looking to find the guy who distributed all that 757 wreckage around the Pentagon

911-flight77-debris.jpg

Last edited:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
that makes three disinfo agent trolls that have penetrated this site on this thread now.

eots

no fly list
Reaction score
why cant we see all surveillance tapes of that day in that are governments possession is a much better question

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the Fuck?

What are all you truthers doing here? It's the tenth anniversary of 9-11 and you stay home posting truther nonsense?

You have been telling us for ten fucking years that our government pushed a button and killed 4000 people and you can't even get off you ass and go out and protest?

What a pathetic bunch of losers....no wonder nobody takes you seriously

percysunshine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
that makes three disinfo agent trolls that have penetrated this site on this thread now.

Everyone except for you is a disinfo agent troll.

Which makes you James Bond.

Congrats!

Reaction score
This is a still I took off the video on you tube.
fromvideo.png

I think this is the 'white splorch' he is referring to.

The camera seems to have taken pictures every other second or so. It did not get a picture of the plane (if if it floats your boat, the missile.) I think (I am just sharing my ignorance here) that what we are seing in this frame is the ignition of the kerosine after it was ejected from the aircraft.

Obamerican

Reaction score
someone farted in here.:poop: happened at 8:17pm yesterday.you agents sure have a problem posting without shitting all over the floor.:lol:
I rest my case. Who the fuck is at the door checking ID's to come in here?:evil:

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score
These types of idiotic threads are exactly why I should have just stayed off USMB today.

:wtf:

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score

Explain?

What damn adgenda though? There is a thread out there now that says the plane we ALL SAW FLY INTO THE TOWER wasnt really a plane at all. ?????

I read how the Penn. crash didnt really happen because its not filmed as well. Really?

I dont get it. They wired both towers with enough dynamite to bring them down but no one saw anyone lay out the dynamite? More importantly, NO ONE TALKED ABOUT IT? Really? Are all the passengers on all those planes really living on an island somewhere and the families have been paid off?

Hey conspiracy nuts, stfu.

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Explain?
the security cameras at the pentagon had a frame rate of 1 frame per second. most video recorders,record at 32 frames per second.
that means that it took 1/32 of a second for the aa77 to pass through the outer ring.
the reason for the one frame per second rate is to save money and less tapes to store.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List