Question about overturning Roe v wade and what it actually states

Back to front more than a dozen times as well as 20 plus years of extensive bible study

The Ten Commandments didn't apply to those tribes that practiced idolatry and the worship of false gods. Those ten rules only pertained to the Jews who for the most part, observed God's laws. The only salvation for those wicked tribes would have been to convert to Judaism, and observe God's laws, which some did.

It wasn't until the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ that everyone across the board was offered forgiveness and eternal life.

That is very nice, has nothing to do with the topic, but again a nice sunday school narrative.

So, when God told His people to end the lives of every man, woman and child (and livestock) of another tribe, was that murder or just killing?

That is very nice, has nothing to do with the topic, but again a nice sunday school narrative.

So, when God told His people to end the lives of every man, woman and child (and livestock) of another tribe, was that murder or just killing?

No. Was it murder when He created the flood that wiped out almost everyone on earth?

The Jews were doing God's will, which He deemed was necessary for the survival of His people. Which was also to prove to them that He was the one and only God.

Since the day the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade, there has been enormous rage toward Christianity. The general consensus among the protesters, Twitter, instagram, celebrities, etc.. is that this was a religious ruling. That this ruling was made by Christian judges to impose their agenda. This was for the freedom to practice religion. My question is Was this case determined by religion? Will some southern states go further and ban abortion outright or will each state have some timeframe for elective abortion? Will some states also ban contraceptives, medication by mail,. I know judges have said they are merely interpreting the law and there is no right to abortion in the constitution. But I’m confused by that. Of course the constitution doesn’t mention abortion. Will certain states also make no exception for rape/incest. I’m frequently confronted by people who hold these beliefs as fact based on the media. I’m not sure how to respond. Looking forward to your reply’s. Thanks!🙂

This clearly was based on their religious beliefs not the rule of law. The opinion belies this fact as they manipulate history to make their point. For example, Michigan became a state in 1837. There was no abortion law until 1931. Roe vs Wade overruled this law in 1973. That means that for 143 of the 185 years that Michigan has been a state, abortion has been legal. This comes into play with the 9th Amendment which states "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.” Even though abortion is not enumerated in the Constitution, the ninth Amendment protects this.

Those on the Left only deal with science and the facts. That is why the oppose religion

And everyone knows what science says about when a life becomes human.

Only when the unborn fetus passes out of the womb does the Birth Fairy swoop down and wave her magic wand over the infant to make it human, but not until then. Even if it is partially born, this does not count!!

View attachment 663848

Different religions have different beliefs on when a fetus becomes a person. There is no scientific evidence to support the anti-abortion crowd. It is based on theology and nothing else. We have separation of church and state in this country, so Roe vs Wade was the correct decision.

Forum List

Back