question about compliance with cops

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

blacks are not affraid of cops/ the riots they do prove they are not affraid of cops. they just dont want to do what there told. the jayland walker case was sucide by cop that went wrong. the cop0s will probably get fire for over shooting but that is it. They guy wanted to get shot by the cops he hads no record his girl friend died weeks before then he starts running and shooting at the cops and then , leaves his gun. clips and wedding ring in car before running away. suicide by cop and it wasnt about race al lthe cops were different races. this is all getting so old.

It's all about the money.
They don't care if they live or die, as long as they can use and abuse the system to make one of them rich, thats all they care about. His parents will probably retire in a mansion and a few custom made Mercedes in the driveway.......to them, worth putting their son to death.

blacks are not affraid of cops/ the riots they do prove they are not affraid of cops. they just dont want to do what there told. the jayland walker case was sucide by cop that went wrong. the cop0s will probably get fire for over shooting but that is it. They guy wanted to get shot by the cops he hads no record his girl friend died weeks before then he starts running and shooting at the cops and then , leaves his gun. clips and wedding ring in car before running away. suicide by cop and it wasnt about race al lthe cops were different races. this is all getting so old.

As usual, it's all about money. The MSM knows they can rile up blacks which is something they can't do with whites. When you rile up blacks, they protest, riot, burn their businesses down. With whites, we just read a story like this and say "the guy must have been an asshole" and we carry on with our lives.

The more people tuning in, going to their website, participating in their blogs, the more they can charge for advertising. The people that get too involved in this shit are too low intelligence to realize they are getting used like an old dish rag.

As usual, it's all about money. The MSM knows they can rile up blacks which is something they can't do with whites. When you rile up blacks, they protest, riot, burn their businesses down. With whites, we just read a story like this and say "the guy must have been an asshole" and we carry on with our lives.

The more people tuning in, going to their website, participating in their blogs, the more they can charge for advertising. The people that get too involved in this shit are too low intelligence to realize they are getting used like an old dish rag.
they love to make ways to sue

You never have to comply with the police if you don't do things to make them approach you.

I've only had to comply with the cops one time when I made a illegal left turn and didn't see the sign. Even that was my fault for not paying attention.

Don't want the cops after you? Don't break the law. It really is that simple.

You never have to comply with the police if you don't do things to make them approach you.

I've only had to comply with the cops one time when I made a illegal left turn and didn't see the sign. Even that was my fault for not paying attention.

Here is an educational video that addresses this.

true

For truck drivers we had to deal with them all the time. You don't have to be doing anything wrong. They are allowed to pull you over just to check out your truck.

Never really had too much of a problem with them. Like any other group of people, of course you're going to run into an asshole now and then, but it's very rare. Just make their job easy on them and if they get you on anything, 9 times out of 10 they'll overlook it and just give you a verbal.

Forum List

Back