The Real View From The James Webb Telescope

An old friend called today and he brought up these images. He said "Isn't it amazing how we can send this thing to look millions of miles into space and get such a beautiful picture, but then your news reports of a convenient store robbery and you can barely make out if the robber is a man or woman it's so grainy? :auiqs.jpg:
Amazon doesn't sell the James Webb telescope.

An old friend called today and he brought up these images. He said "Isn't it amazing how we can send this thing to look millions of miles into space and get such a beautiful picture, but then your news reports of a convenient store robbery and you can barely make out if the robber is a man or woman it's so grainy? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, but at least we can sit here and solve liquor store holdup crimes that happened 13.1 billion years ago.

Paid for by the Lincoln Project?

Was there like some kind of subliminal mind-control message mixed in with the audio track or something?

I hope that didn't turn me into a tranny.
:laughing0301:
Don't sweat it JGaltX, your already a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I've been saying exactly THAT, about UFO, BigFoot, Nessie, and ghost pictures!!!

I've been saying exactly THAT, about UFO, BigFoot, Nessie, and ghost pictures!!!

Hey now, don't mess with Bigfoot.

Bigfoot is real.

1658269794507.png

Jimmy Webb, a great country song writer. I guess the scope wasn't named after him. A pork chop in the sky a billion trillion megamillion zillion miles away. Wow. Now can we deal with problems on earth?

Forum List

Back