Quentin Tarantino threatened by police unions

Bitch slapped his ass again. My work is done. Here ya go, pogo, you'll need this.

59cc3806e81fcdc82e54acd7e78ebe99.jpg

Tarantino is a tard.

That , nevertheless, does not rob him of his rights to free speech as an American citizen.
Besides, you can only dream of being as rich as that "tard" is!
Freedom of speech does not = freedom from the consequences of shooting your loon mouth off.
Thanks for admitting you don't believe in the US Constitution.
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of what people choose to do in reaction. In this case boycott. If you don't want to be hit in the wallet... don't offend your customer base.

It isn't fast enough for Negrophobes like you. After 5 decades don't you think they should all be dead by now? AIDS couldn't do it, drugs didn't do it, and pandemic RW bigotry couldn't do it during the apex of the reagan era... Hmmm, Someone is sure miscounting those statistics.
Five decades ago was the Great Society program. If countless trillions of dollars for free stuff hasn't killed you off by setting you on your way to a permanent and violent underclass, why should Trump bother spending his puny billions to do so, even if he were so inclined?

Me? I am solidly upper middle class and I might or may not even be Black.. I admit that I have been violent while serving the military but you aren't going to hold that against me are you?

As for the permanent Black underclass... They make up only about 25% of the Black population.They also join a much larger invisible group known as the permanent White underclass!
Sure, we're all wildly successful on the internet, especially those who claim to be black. One in three blacks live in poverty, much higher than any other demographic.

But then it's not just an American phenomenon, it's pretty much universal.
One in four blacks live in poverty. But as far a universal poverty... how are your Greek kinsmen doing these days?
No, more like 30% of blacks are piss poor. Greeks, even now live far better than 95% of blacks in the world, and better yet, they don't live in shit holes like Africa, Ferguson and your neighborhood.

Get over it. Failure is failure, just as are all the attempts by others to lift you out of it.
Oh, come now, you must be mistaken.. the rate of Blacks living in abject poverty has to be at least 70% if you want your premise to be consistent with your racist barking.

Look, if Grease is so great, why don't you move back over there and upgrade your life. You certainly aren't doing anything worthwhile here in the USA. We won't miss you and someone more worthy can take your place on the welfare rolls.

You've seen "the Kill Bill movies and Django Unchained. Now you get to meet the guy who directed those hits and other top films. Quentin Taratino is that man ;and, now he has become the center of controversy after attending a rally in New York City where he denounced killer Cops as murderers.

The trouble is that free speech isn't so free in America, even if you tell the truth, depending of course on who is offended by it. This time it was the cops and their union.

Some police unions have called for boycotting Tarantino's next film but the head of the F.O.P has taken it further. He insists that a surprise awaits tarantino and that it is going to hit him in the pocketbook.
Stupid lib. There's no such thing as protection from consequences when exercising your free speech. And a boycott isn't a threat.

When those "consequences " are chronicled as a threat of some kind,especially a threat implying that off duty or on duty cops might be involved, that gets the attention of the Justice Department. I think the type and degree of the contemplated actions by the union is key to avoiding a lawsuit. In the interim, they had better pray that nothing bad happens to Tarantino.

A boycott by police officers is not a threat and I have already explained why. It is not the suggestions of a boycott that raises an ominous cloud, it is the "surprise" mentioned by the FOP leader. Stupid RW zealots don't seem to get it... try harder.
In other words you have nothing. That was the point.
I have your fucking attention rat face... heh heh heh!

I know his first amendment rights can't be taken away by the FOP but your comments seem to be suggesting that is their aim.

The F.O.P unions can't take his rights away but they seem to imply that they will do something to SUPPRESS his right to free speech through intimidation. That is illegal no matter WHO does it.

.Exactly. That's why I posted the clarification in post 7. It seems to have sailed over SJ's head.
Oh well. :dunno:
Except your "clarification" didn't apply in any way to what was said by the police, idiot. You're funny when you pretend to be smart. :lol:

It doesn't apply to anything until such a crime is committed. Therefore I addressed the implication.

Or is that too big a word for you?
There was no "implication", dickwad. And threats ARE prosecutable, which is why no one was prosecuted. Is this too hard for you to grasp?
Threats are prosecutable only when the prosecution SAYS they are. Obviously the local prosecutors are friends of the F.O.P. Lets just wait and see what the Federal prosecutor does if Tarantino decides to file a complaint and the locals dismiss it.

You've seen "the Kill Bill movies and Django Unchained. Now you get to meet the guy who directed those hits and other top films. Quentin Taratino is that man ;and, now he has become the center of controversy after attending a rally in New York City where he denounced killer Cops as murderers.

The trouble is that free speech isn't so free in America, even if you tell the truth, depending of course on who is offended by it. This time it was the cops and their union.

Some police unions have called for boycotting Tarantino's next film but the head of the F.O.P has taken it further. He insists that a surprise awaits tarantino and that it is going to hit him in the pocketbook.

Now i ask you, is this right? Should the police unions be so bold as to threaten a
US citizen who is not afraid to voice his concerns about the recent police shootings of unarmed people? I don't think so. We need more people like Tarantino to stand up for truth and justice.Someone has to do it or this country WILL become a police state.

I agree there will be a surprise, but it won't be at Tarantino's expense. I expect the Blacks, Hispanics and White people who have needlessly lost family members to police gunfire while unarmed will galvanize behind Tarantino and support him. I believe the majority of Americans will put jim Pasco and other police union heads in their place if they attempt to disrupt or harass this man in any way. He speaks for a lot of people!

Head Of Country's Largest Police Union Says He Has 'Surprise' For Quentin Tarantino
Damn those government unions. Obama should sign an Executive Order to cancel JFK's Exec Order allowing government employees to unionize.

Tarantino is a tard.

That , nevertheless, does not rob him of his rights to free speech as an American citizen.
Besides, you can only dream of being as rich as that "tard" is!
Freedom of speech does not = freedom from the consequences of shooting your loon mouth off.
Thanks for admitting you don't believe in the US Constitution.
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of what people choose to do in reaction. In this case boycott. If you don't want to be hit in the wallet... don't offend your customer base.
1.Didn't I just say there is no freedom of speech if there are consequences? If you don't say things that make RW pilgrims feel warm and fuzzy you are going to be threatened with some sort of "surprise" attack? IS that freedom? If so , it doesn't exist in the USA>

2.Are you for real? DO you think cops and friends are going to affect Tarantino's movie sales? Tarantino publicly clarified his statement and said he did NOT mean to imply that ALL cops are murderers...indeed, most have never drawn their sidearms at all. People know what he meant. The average American is not going to go a long with the F.O.P on this one. Heck, the Blacks, Hispanics and liberals alone would more than offset any mass "boycott" by RW zealots.

Now i ask you, is this right? Should the police unions be so bold as to threaten a
US citizen who is not afraid to voice his concerns about the recent police shootings of unarmed people? I don't think so. We need more people like Tarantino to stand up for truth and justice.Someone has to do it or this country WILL become a police state.

I agree there will be a surprise, but it won't be at Tarantino's expense. I expect the Blacks, Hispanics and White people who have needlessly lost family members to police gunfire while unarmed will galvanize behind Tarantino and support him. I believe the majority of Americans will put jim Pasco and other police union heads in their place if they attempt to disrupt or harass this man in any way. He speaks for a lot of people!

Head Of Country's Largest Police Union Says He Has 'Surprise' For Quentin Tarantino
Damn those government unions. Obama should sign an Executive Order to cancel JFK's Exec Order allowing government employees to unionize.
No. I was a union member for years and they are necessary. However, police unions should NOT be concerned with individuals who rouse public awareness about rogue cops who shoot unarmed people just because they can. The police unions should join Tarantino and maybe even convince him to make a film about good cops weeding out the bad.

No. I was a union member for years and they are necessary. However, police unions should NOT be concerned with individuals who rouse public awareness about rogue cops who shoot unarmed people just because they can. The police unions should join Tarantino and maybe even convince him to make a film about good cops weeding out the bad.
Like teacher unions that protect criminal teachers?
The day government servants became unionized was the day they stopped becoming servants of the public.

The day government servants became unionized was the day they stopped becoming servants of the public.
What criminal teachers have their unions protected? Did the teachers kill anyone?

What criminal teachers have their unions protected? Did the teachers kill anyone?
Who said anything about murder? You a byproduct of unionized teachers?

Who said anything about murder? You a byproduct of unionized teachers?
If you hadn't noticed, the entire op is about murder. was it you who sidestepped that issue wirh some nonsensical rant about criminal teachers?

The F.O.P unions can't take his rights away but they seem to imply that they will do something to SUPPRESS his right to free speech through intimidation. That is illegal no matter WHO does it.

.Exactly. That's why I posted the clarification in post 7. It seems to have sailed over SJ's head.
Except your "clarification" didn't apply in any way to what was said by the police, idiot. You're funny when you pretend to be smart. :lol:

It doesn't apply to anything until such a crime is committed. Therefore I addressed the implication.

There was no "implication", dickwad. And threats ARE prosecutable, which is why no one was prosecuted. Is this too hard for you to grasp?
Threats are prosecutable only when the prosecution SAYS they are. Obviously the local prosecutors are friends of the F.O.P. Lets just wait and see what the Federal prosecutor does if Tarantino decides to file a complaint and the locals dismiss it.
Fine. Where's the threat? Give me a quote.

Five decades ago was the Great Society program. If countless trillions of dollars for free stuff hasn't killed you off by setting you on your way to a permanent and violent underclass, why should Trump bother spending his puny billions to do so, even if he were so inclined?

Me? I am solidly upper middle class and I might or may not even be Black.. I admit that I have been violent while serving the military but you aren't going to hold that against me are you?

As for the permanent Black underclass... They make up only about 25% of the Black population.They also join a much larger invisible group known as the permanent White underclass!
Sure, we're all wildly successful on the internet, especially those who claim to be black. One in three blacks live in poverty, much higher than any other demographic.

One in four blacks live in poverty. But as far a universal poverty... how are your Greek kinsmen doing these days?
No, more like 30% of blacks are piss poor. Greeks, even now live far better than 95% of blacks in the world, and better yet, they don't live in shit holes like Africa, Ferguson and your neighborhood.

Get over it. Failure is failure, just as are all the attempts by others to lift you out of it.
Oh, come now, you must be mistaken.. the rate of Blacks living in abject poverty has to be at least 70% if you want your premise to be consistent with your racist barking.

Look, if Grease is so great, why don't you move back over there and upgrade your life. You certainly aren't doing anything worthwhile here in the USA. We won't miss you and someone more worthy can take your place on the welfare rolls.
I am not black and I don't live in the United States. The former may have caused you some confusion because of my avatar, but no, I am not black nor and I am not keeping any black person from their free stuff.

The latter is clearly stated just below my avatar.

I don't know how many ways someone can be ignorant.

Stupid lib. There's no such thing as protection from consequences when exercising your free speech. And a boycott isn't a threat.

When those "consequences " are chronicled as a threat of some kind,especially a threat implying that off duty or on duty cops might be involved, that gets the attention of the Justice Department. I think the type and degree of the contemplated actions by the union is key to avoiding a lawsuit. In the interim, they had better pray that nothing bad happens to Tarantino.

A boycott by police officers is not a threat and I have already explained why. It is not the suggestions of a boycott that raises an ominous cloud, it is the "surprise" mentioned by the FOP leader. Stupid RW zealots don't seem to get it... try harder.
Like a child falling on his face has my attention.

Then it isn't free. Consequences mean there is a price to be paid!

You're not too bright are you? I have a business, if i go out in public and ridicule, call names "murders" make inflammatory statements about potential customers, I wouldn't expect those people to do business with me:thup:

Fine. Where's the threat? Give me a quote.
Shhhh, I can't reveal it yet, it is supposed to be a surprise....heh heh heh!

I am not black and I don't live in the United States. The former may have caused you some confusion because of my avatar, but no, I am not black nor and I am not keeping any black person from their free stuff.

The latter is clearly stated just below my avatar.

I don't know how many ways someone can be ignorant.

You don't have to be Black ot be on welfare, chum. Just look at your fellow Grecians, Europe had been bailing them out for years until they got tired of it. ow the zeuro-welfare is over and Grease is scampering to survive.... There are tears in the eyes of the ancient statues.

Like a child falling on his face has my attention.
The truth is that when you said: there's no such thing as protection from consequences when exercising your free speech. And a boycott isn't a threat." I responded too well. I didn't leave you any wiggle room. All you could do was attack me, the messenger. It is YOU who fell on his face...not moi!

Then it isn't free. Consequences mean there is a price to be paid!

You're not too bright are you? I have a business, if i go out in public and ridicule, call names "murders" make inflammatory statements about potential customers, I wouldn't expect those people to do business with me:thup:
Well, obviously I am far brighter than you. Tarantino did NOT ridicule anyone and calling murderers murderers is not name calling when it is true. Some police officers ARE murderers.

Inflammatory statements about potential customers? Where the hell did THAT come from?
You are truly an idiot. The "inflammatory statement were aimed at those police officers who murdered unarmed people. If the other officers took offense at that, they are just as guilty for siding with bad cops.

Forum List

Back