Queensrÿche's Michael Wilton talks about touring with Dio and the early MTV days.

I loved every song on Operation Mind Crime.
The only one I don't like is "I don't Believe in Love"
--I can see singing one line but the title--over and over and over--it's disturbing to me. Catchy melody -shitty lyrics.
They are probably one of the only bands from the 80s that I might could still listen to. Well, them and the man. Maybe some Pantera.

Last edited:
They are probably one of the only bands from the 80s that I might could still listen to. Well, them and the man. Maybe some Pantera.
The man ?
Only one that comes to mind is Dio.
Or Joe Satriani.

For the 1980's the best male pop singers were Don Henley and Sting. Disir probably got off on Peter Gabriel and George Michael.

The man ?
Only one that comes to mind is Dio.
Or Joe Satriani.

I forgot there was a Dio. He can stay on my 80s list. I saw him in concert a couple of times. Also, Iron Maiden. I can listen to them daily. I saw them, too. I still love Iron Maiden.

The man, Angelo. Dave Mustaine. That's it.

This was the first Queensrÿche song I ever heard, on one of those Metal Blade cassette compilation tapes of various artists. I think it had Krokus--Screaming in the Night, Van Halen -Mean Street and some others I can't recall.

Forum List

Back