Queen Victoria v. Margaret Sanger

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The way Hillary Clinton is focusing on Donald Trump’s faux pas she would have us believe that Queen Victoria (1819 - 1901) is her role model not Margaret Sanger (1883 - 1966). Notice that Hillary’s butchery is the stuff that 20th century spiritual leaders thrive on; more so with tax dollars:

hillary_planned_parenthood.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/03/hillary_planned_parenthood.jpg

Hillary Clinton was viewed as a “Christ figure” by a leading abortionist and is so dedicated to abortion rights that pro-life advocates will wish for the days of Obama if she is elected.

XXXXX

For her, her first principle and first priority is a ‘woman’s right to choose.’ She sees the ‘right’ to abortion as a fundamental ‘human right.’ Nothing is more politically and ideologically sacred to Hillary Clinton,” he said.

XXXXX

“This man, Dr. William Harrison, proudly admitted to doing some 20,000 abortions, and he proudly counted Hillary Clinton as his patient and a kindred soul.,” said Kengor.​

Hillary's abortion doctor: She's a 'Christ figure'
Posted By Bob Unruh On 10/14/2016 @ 2:53 pm

Hillary’s abortion doctor: She’s a ‘Christ figure’

Let me correct the record. Margaret Sanger was all about population controls as is Hillary Clinton whose religion is NOT a woman’s Right to choose. Sanger’s population controls were formulated to erase the Black Race. In fact, killing babies, mostly black babies, is the only choice that Hillary’s plans for this country allows.

NOTE: I have no desire to fight against racism so race hustlers can benefit. My fight is for individual liberties for all. In short: If poor black Americans living in the inner-cities vote for Hillary Clinton they will get what they deserve.

Margaret Sanger aside, I have to consider Queen Victoria’s influence over Hillary.

In the years before Benghazi Hillary was partial to the Royal we. Nowadays, she is careful not to use it —— at least not until she becomes president/queen.

Clinton said her mission now is to make sure such an attack will never happen again - but also that diplomacy, even in dangerous areas like Benghazi, is not stopped. "We can't not engage," she said. "We cannot retreat."

Some might conclude that defending the failed Arab Spring is the primary reason for Clinton’s comment. Justifying that failed policy is a smokescreen at best. Clinton is talking about not retreating from the New World Order’s global government agenda. In Clinton-speak Victoria’s pronoun means justifying her ambition. “WE” sure as hell isn’t speaking for me, or for a majority of Americans.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/253709-the-benghazi-bungler.html

Assuming Hillary’s use of the Royal we was not Freudian slips over a period of years could it be that Hillary driven by shame really wants to resurrect Victorian morality? A fair question in light of how much she invested in the 1960s and ‘70s:

I am not talking about Donald Trump. I am talking about Hillary and Bill Clinton. They flourished in the sexual revolution and all the excesses and nihilism of the 1960s and 1970s.​

Bottom line: If you want to catch a rat you look in a cheese factory. If you want to catch a liar you go to the Democrat party. If you want to catch a rat and a liar rolled into one you choose Hillary Clinton.

I believe the charges against Hillary have attained a critical mass. All her lies, deceits, and negligence captured by Hillary’s high tech server remind me of Bill’s DNA captured on Monica’s blue dress. Both constitute high tech evidence that the Clintons have been lying to America for decades. Further, Hillary is untrustworthy and incompetent. She should not have been secretary of state, and she will not be president. Donald’s focused presentation of his policies the other night contrasted starkly with Hillary. He beat her badly in the debate with very sound policies to her tired policies from the past. Now he has to beat her in the election.​

History Is Full of Surprises
R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
October 12, 2016, 12:01 am

History Is Full of Surprises | The American Spectator

I am so tired of certain members calling one another "racist" in other forums that I entered the "garage" in order to see whether I could find an interesting thread.

And I found this.

Although I am glad that Secretary Clinton lost the electoral vote (She claims the popular vote, although there's no way to know how many undocumented immigrants voted), I think that Secretary Clinton is 100% correct about abortion: Every woman should have the final word on whether or not she wants to give birth.

In fact, a few prominent people have said that the luckiest thing that can happen is NOT to be born into this "vale of tears."

Margaret Sanger was a great American well ahead of her time in acknowleging societies need for family planning and population control

It is conservatives still dwelling in the 19th century

Margaret Sanger saw nothing wrong with rich WASPs having large families. It was poor people, Negroes, Catholics, and other undesirables that she wanted to practice "family planning."

Margaret Sanger saw nothing wrong with rich WASPs having large families. It was poor people, Negroes, Catholics, and other undesirables that she wanted to practice "family planning."

Its part of “planned” parenthood
Sanger doesn’t pick the size of your family......you do

Forum List

Back