Quarterbacks

I'll wait for the highlights...Boy is good ! No question. Probably GOAT....There's been a dozen but he has proven himself over and over X 6 ? Is this 7 ? Fuckers gonna run out of fingers soon. The first superbowl toe-ring, coming in 2024 ? :biggrin:

There a dark cloud over the KCC with is the assistant coach who is the son of the head coach. If you don't think it will affect their playing you have got to be crazy.

No matter what Tom Brady does today is he the G.O.A.T.?
Food for thought:

Hard to argue against a guy that took his teams to 10 SBs and won 6, 7 if the Bucs win today. Nobody else even close to that.

Brady holds many quarterback records, including combined passing yards (91,452), regular season touchdown passes (581), and career touchdowns (661), in addition to the most Pro Bowl selections (14, tied with Peyton Manning) and the second-most regular season passing yards (79,204). Never having a losing season, he is the NFL leader in career quarterback wins (263), quarterback regular season wins (230), quarterback playoff wins (33), and Super Bowl MVP awards (4). His career has also been noted for longevity, with his 299 starts in 21 seasons being the most for an NFL quarterback. He is the oldest player to be named Super Bowl MVP (age 39 in Super Bowl LI), be named NFL MVP (age 40 in 2017),[14] and win a Super Bowl as the starting quarterback (age 41 in Super Bowl LIII). Brady is the only NFL quarterback named to two first-team all-decade teams (2000s and 2010s)[15] and was named to the 100th Anniversary All-Time Team in 2019. [Wikipedia]

I'm not a Bucs or Patriots fan, but I do admire sustained greatness.

Tom Brady is appearing in his TENTH Super Bowl in twenty years.
More than every franchise in over fifty years

Last edited:
Notice who luves dem some NFL Felons........any surprises ????
Criminals....takes one to love one

NFL_arrested_1.jpg

The number of Superbowls won is not the metric to use.

Having said that, he moved to a new team and that very year, he takes them to the Superbowl.

That is very impressive.

I hate the guy but he is the greatest of all time when it come to QB position and proved he was what won all those rings in New England and not Billy boy!
Unlike you I actually know the dude and his wife. They're great people. Get a passport and ask anyone around Samara,Santa Teresa or Hermosa..o playa largo.. They're very giving to the locals and super cool with animal rescues and stuff.
Like he said years ago...."when football is over I'm in Costa Rica"
Smart guy

Forum List

Back