Quadruple-Vaxxed Gavin Newsom Has Symptomatic Covid One Day After Meeting New Zealand PM

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Seriously, getting sick from the ronaflu these days & then telling people you're grateful to be vaccinated while pimping a new rona drug is just so next level stupid it's almost incomprehensible.
Need I say anymore vaxxers?
Good luck California!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Stop me if you’ve heard this one: A prominent Democrat vaxx-nanny who has been quadruple-jabbed tests positive for Covid-19, has symptoms, and proclaims to the world how thankful they were that they got quadruple-jabbed because they’d probably be dead right now otherwise.

Last edited:
Seriously, getting sick from the ronaflu these days & then telling people you're glad you took the clot shots, 4x's, because you would've died otherwise is just so next level stupid it's almost incomprehensible.
Need I say anymore vaxxers?
Good luck California!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Stop me if you’ve heard this one: A prominent Democrat vaxx-nanny who has been quadruple-jabbed tests positive for Covid-19, has symptoms, and proclaims to the world how thankful they were that they got quadruple-jabbed because they’d probably be dead right now otherwise.

Where in your linked article does it say anything about hims saying he would be dead if not vaxxed?
Or did you post the wrong link?

Where in your linked article does it say anything about hims saying he would be dead if not vaxxed?
Or did you post the wrong link?
Sorry White, you were absolutely right. I corrected my OP to reflect more accurately what Gavin said

I am not going to discourage anyone from making their own health decisions, I do believe "the line" is getting tired and worn though.

"I am vaxxed, caught covid and I am so happy that I am vaxxed or it would have been worse". It might as well be cut and pasted.

Stating an unknown because everyone else is stating it.

If the science I have read is accurate, and I have read alot while being unvaxxed myself and I believe I have had it once, possibly twice, the more accurate statement might be as follows:

"I caught covid. Since I am a member of a low risk demographic, not being over age 70 or suffering from underlying health conditions, my strong immune system did it's job. I am thankful for my immune system and my dumb luck of being born later than many others, especially with the weakened omicron currently in circulation."

I get that public figures have to set an example, especially for those who may be in a higher risk category. It would be FAR easier for me to swallow, certainly in Canada; if politicians weren't punishing citizens for making their own private health decisions. The level of pessimism and distrust I had towards these comments would be greatly reduced

CB1-FCDC0-BD66-4453-8445-EF885-EEB2-C40.jpg

Forum List

Back