Qatar Payment Confirmed

Billy, as I read the link, I tried to figure your point. There was no 'cause/effect' that I could see. No 'Qatar gave X, and got X in return' link. Then, further on, I read this from the article: "Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said that major donors to the Clinton Foundation may have obtained favored access to Clinton's State Department, but has provided little evidence to that effect". Note the "may have" which becomes "sure did" in the minds of Trumpists.

Use you head. Do you give away 1 million expecting NOTHING in return? The CGI is funded by foreign interests and you have no problem with that?
I guess that would depend on to whom you give the 1 million. If you give it to March of Dimes or St Jude or Shriner's Hospitals, I would presume you expect nothing in return except a tax credit. I believe there is an outfit called Charity Navigator that monitors charities. You could look up the Clinton Foundation. If I do it for you, you could always claim I found a biased site, but if you check it out it would be better. Nevermind posting a conclusion, just look to satisfy yourself.

So you are thinking that Qatar is expecting a tax credit? Really? Is that what you think they paid 1 million dollars for? Really? You are kidding right? You can't be serious. They are caught taking a 1 million dollar bribe and now have admitted to it and you are going to pass it off as a tax credit? Incredible.

Billy, as I read the link, I tried to figure your point. There was no 'cause/effect' that I could see. No 'Qatar gave X, and got X in return' link. Then, further on, I read this from the article: "Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has said that major donors to the Clinton Foundation may have obtained favored access to Clinton's State Department, but has provided little evidence to that effect". Note the "may have" which becomes "sure did" in the minds of Trumpists.

Use you head. Do you give away 1 million expecting NOTHING in return? The CGI is funded by foreign interests and you have no problem with that?
I guess that would depend on to whom you give the 1 million. If you give it to March of Dimes or St Jude or Shriner's Hospitals, I would presume you expect nothing in return except a tax credit. I believe there is an outfit called Charity Navigator that monitors charities. You could look up the Clinton Foundation. If I do it for you, you could always claim I found a biased site, but if you check it out it would be better. Nevermind posting a conclusion, just look to satisfy yourself.

So you are thinking that Qatar is expecting a tax credit? Really? Is that what you think they paid 1 million dollars for? Really? You are kidding right? You can't be serious. They are caught taking a 1 million dollar bribe and now have admitted to it and you are going to pass it off as a tax credit? Incredible.
Both Clinton's are nothing but whores.
Over the decades they have done literally anything to get money and power.
If numerous friends and colleges had to 'commit suicide', who might get in their way, by shooting themselves in the back of their heads a couple of times that was just the cost of doing business.
The silver lining is both of them have one foot in the grave already.
They aren't going to live forever.
Whichever one croaks first I'm going to buy a poster of them and take a nice big shit on it and mail it to Chris Matthews.

Both Clinton's are nothing but whores.
Over the decades they have done literally anything to get money and power.
If numerous friends and colleges had to 'commit suicide', who might get in their way, by shooting themselves in the back of their heads a couple of times that was just the cost of doing business.
The silver lining is both of them have one foot in the grave already.
They aren't going to live forever.
Whichever one croaks first I'm going to buy a poster of them and take a nice big shit on it and mail it to Chris Matthews.

There spawn is coming next, it appears there is no way to rid our lives of the Clinton criminal enterprise.

So, what would be the reason for such a payment other than buying influence?

Obviously these are so wonderful people we are dealing with that people just throw vast sums of money to them without questions.

Well, maybe for the cause! It is said the Foundation does a lot of good around the world in terms of healthcare and education. I know the Clinton's have capitalized on their name and used it as leverage for their Foundation. And they know where the money is, know whom to hit up. That's an advantage for fund raisers. The difference between you and me is that I do not believe most of it went into their pockets, as is the common theme song among supporters of the pure and pristine Donald who wouldn't dream of deflecting charitable funds into his own ..ummm..portrait? The Clinton unhidden tax records shed some light. I believe they are available for your perusal too.
Ask the Hattians about Clinton charity.

Well, maybe for the cause! It is said the Foundation does a lot of good around the world in terms of healthcare and education. I know the Clinton's have capitalized on their name and used it as leverage for their Foundation. And they know where the money is, know whom to hit up. That's an advantage for fund raisers. The difference between you and me is that I do not believe most of it went into their pockets, as is the common theme song among supporters of the pure and pristine Donald who wouldn't dream of deflecting charitable funds into his own ..ummm..portrait? The Clinton unhidden tax records shed some light. I believe they are available for your perusal too.
Yes they do....about 5% of the money went to anything charitable.....
I presume you have proof of that.
No amount of proof will ever get you to remove your tongue from Hillary's asshole'.
This time the FBI has the Clinton Crime INC dead to rights.
It's irrelevant whether Hillary is elected President or not.
It's irrelevant whether Hillary is then impeached or not.
The Clinton legacy has been written by themselves and read by the American public.
There's never been a more despised political couple in American history.
They both have one foot in the grave.
Someday they'll both be dead no matter how much money they grifted.
That's good enough for me.

While I agree with what you have posted you have done nothing but give the left more reason to love corrupt Hillary. The left loves nothing better than to force their will onto everyone else. Especially when their will is in the minority. How else can it be explained their stated distaste for war yet their support for the war hawk Hillary? It can't be except they love division and hate.
Freewill, war is a relative term these days. We ARE at war. We are fighting diplomatically, figuratively and dropping bombs literally. So the distaste for war you are correct in detecting does not mean 'never'. It means caution. GWB rushed into war with the full force of American military, even stripping the States of their NGs and it's support equipment. And we got ourselves a tar baby war that did us more harm than good. Every move we made got us stuck deeper. There is no way we could not respond to 911militarily IMHO. I'm not smarter than the generals, but I believe we handled the situation badly and exacerbated the resentment against us instead of solving any problem. So while I prefer not to bleed all over the world, I also know we will probably use military force in our near future. Only I don't want another knee-jerk war at some bystander country. I want somebody who will fight smarter, choose smarter, use special ops when possible and return us to real might instead of telling the world we are a paper tiger getting nicked to death by a bunch of thugs in Toyota pickups.

No amount of proof will ever get you to remove your tongue from Hillary's asshole'.
The Clinton legacy has been written by themselves and read by the American public.

While I agree with what you have posted you have done nothing but give the left more reason to love corrupt Hillary. The left loves nothing better than to force their will onto everyone else. Especially when their will is in the minority. How else can it be explained their stated distaste for war yet their support for the war hawk Hillary? It can't be except they love division and hate.
Freewill, war is a relative term these days. We ARE at war. We are fighting diplomatically, figuratively and dropping bombs literally. So the distaste for war you are correct in detecting does not mean 'never'. It means caution. GWB rushed into war with the full force of American military, even stripping the States of their NGs and it's support equipment. And we got ourselves a tar baby war that did us more harm than good. Every move we made got us stuck deeper. There is no way we could not respond to 911militarily IMHO. I'm not smarter than the generals, but I believe we handled the situation badly and exacerbated the resentment against us instead of solving any problem. So while I prefer not to bleed all over the world, I also know we will probably use military force in our near future. Only I don't want another knee-jerk war at some bystander country. I want somebody who will fight smarter, choose smarter, use special ops when possible and return us to real might instead of telling the world we are a paper tiger getting nicked to death by a bunch of thugs in Toyota pickups.

Are you seriously going to say that the Iraq war got us into a bigger mess than our intervention in Syria and Libya?

The largest humanitarian crisis since WW2 and the architect of the nation building is now running for president and you have no problem with that? Really? A woman who threatened the use of nuclear weapons against Iran? A woman who forgot the four dead at Benghazi?

You want to reward her for her continued war-hawk actions? She has supported every war this century, and some she even started.

How can you support a woman who laughing states, "we came, we saw, he died?" Remember Saddam? He was brought to justice, we didn't send in the seals to murder him nor did we support those who would murder him. Justice was served.

You want war, vote Hillary. The path is clear.

Look at the ghoul laughing about murder. It is on thing to begrudgingly cause the death of people. But to rejoice in the murder of a foreign leader to the point of laughing about it, how is sick is that?

I'll tell you how sick, supporting late term abortion, that is how sick she is.

Try 88% of the funds are spent in the field. Administration and fundraising costs for the Foundation are at 12% which is very low.

75% of the children with AIDS in Third World countries, get their drugs from the Clinton Foundation, and 50% of the adults. That's in addition to providing girls with an education, women with micro loans to start businesses, and their program to provide clean drinking water to villages.

Try 88% of the funds are spent in the field. Administration and fundraising costs for the Foundation are at 12% which is very low.

75% of the children with AIDS in Third World countries, get their drugs from the Clinton Foundation, and 50% of the adults. That's in addition to providing girls with an education, women with micro loans to start businesses, and their program to provide clean drinking water to villages.
No, you need to use their tax return....not the democrat talking points......:lol:

I thought about that when I posted, about how other nations don't get tax credits for contributing to American Charities. But if you will notice, I was referring to you and a hypothetical contribution from your millions on what to expect back from such a deed, and tossed in the tax credit as the only personal benefit. It wasn't a ver smart move on my part, I now see. Did you focus on that sidebar point and miss the message I tried to convey?

Are you seriously going to say that the Iraq war got us into a bigger mess than our intervention in Syria and Libya?

The largest humanitarian crisis since WW2 and the architect of the nation building is now running for president and you have no problem with that? Really? A woman who threatened the use of nuclear weapons against Iran? A woman who forgot the four dead at Benghazi?

You want to reward her for her continued war-hawk actions? She has supported every war this century, and some she even started.

How can you support a woman who laughing states, "we came, we saw, he died?" Remember Saddam? He was brought to justice, we didn't send in the seals to murder him nor did we support those who would murder him. Justice was served.

Freewill, that thought path seems so twisted to me that I don't know how to respond. But at least we both know each other's opposition and why. I appreciate the arguments you make, and especially without sinking to insults and slanders. Thanks for that!

Freewill, that thought path seems so twisted to me that I don't know how to respond. But at least we both know each other's opposition and why. I appreciate the arguments you make, and especially without sinking to insults and slanders. Thanks for that!

I am not sure what you don't understand. Hillary has threatened the use of nuclear weapons against Iran. That is well known. Supposidly Trump asked about the use of nuclear weapons and he has been vilified for asking. Yet Hillary actually threatened to use them.

I have given up on Benghazi because the establishment both left and right has decided to give up. But it is my conviction that the whole affair was over gun running especially stinger missiles. THAT is why they had to lie about the reason and their lie worked quite well. The whole issue became about the lie instead of the reality of why Steves was there in the first place. So they took a little hit on a lie to hide the truth. That is why people lie in the first place, to hide the truth.

Libya, Syria, both catastrophes that were initiated under Clinton's watch. How she can be rewarded with the Presidency after starting what she said is the greatest humanitarian crisis since WW2 is anyone's guess.

How cold is it the video I provided about, "We came, We saw, He died?" What did Qaddafi do to the US that we needed to murder him? Hillary admits to murder unless you know of some trial that was conducted and the sentence was that the US kill him.

So that is where I am coming from. Hillary has a long record of supporting war death and destruction, it even started with Waco.

Trump might not be better but at least he is something different and we won't be rewarding Hillary.

Yes, the war in Iraq was a much bigger mess than Libya or Syria. How many Americans died in Iraq versus both Libya and Syria put together.

The United States is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN SYRIA, or Libya for that matter. In fact, when Obama wanted to intervene, Congress said "No". So it's really hard to blame Obama for this mess.

The intervention in Libya was at the behest of the UN, and the US left right after. There were never boots on the ground in Libya, at least not in any number.

Last edited:

Yes, the war in Iraq was a much bigger mess than Libya or Syria. How many Americans died in Iraq versus both Libya and Syria put together.

The United States is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HUMANITARIAN CRISIS IN SYRIA, or Libya for that matter. In fact, when Obama wanted to intervene, Congress said "No". So it's really hard to blame Obama for this mess.

The intervention in Libya was at the behest of the UN, and the US left right after. There were never boots on the ground in Libya, at least not in any number.

We Came, we saw, he died. What exactly do you think HILLARY meant by that? Using your "logic" she meant that she had nothing to do with the murder?

Men die in war that is unfortunate. Those who went to Iraq were volunteers, something very foreign to the liberal left.

We Came, we saw, he died. What exactly do you think HILLARY meant by that? Using your "logic" she meant that she had nothing to do with the murder?

Men die in war that is unfortunate. Those who went to Iraq were volunteers, something very foreign to the liberal left.

Considering that Qaadafi funded Al Qaida and their 9/11 attack, I would say "Damn Skippy he died".

Those who went to Iraq were lied to by Bush to get them there in the first place, and under-equipped and under-supplied by Haliburton, which Dick Cheney had retained ownership in, and you talk about 4 deaths in Benghazi as the most horrible thing ever???

How partisan is that?

What about the 80+ people who died in diplomatic outpost attacks under Bush? Or the thousands who died in Iraq for no reason whatsoever other than so Bush and Cheney could make money.

Considering that Qaadafi funded Al Qaida and their 9/11 attack, I would say "Damn Skippy he died".

Those who went to Iraq were lied to by Bush to get them there in the first place, and under-equipped and under-supplied by Haliburton, which Dick Cheney had retained ownership in, and you talk about 4 deaths in Benghazi as the most horrible thing ever???

How partisan is that?

What about the 80+ people who died in diplomatic outpost attacks under Bush? Or the thousands who died in Iraq for no reason whatsoever other than so Bush and Cheney could make money.

Hillary thought Iraq was the right thing to do. That must be why GWB likes her.

You do know that there have been other attacks under Obama? You do realize that the death of 4 Americans makes Benghazi different. You do realize that Obama and Hillary lied to us about Benghazi. Why do people lie? To hide the truth.

The Iraq war removed the Butcher of Baghdad and gave the Iraqis stability and the right to vote.

Qatar, Yemen, and Saudi are all in on it with Israel.

They are one and the same, making up stuff about "Al Qaeda,": never getting attacked, and manipulating the US to use the US military to help Israel expand to the Promised Land borders defined in CH1 of Book of Joshua - the NE border is the Euphrates River... in Iraq - now does it make sense??

When are Americans gonna get it? Globalist Elite assholes like the Clintons, don't serve American Citizen interests. They only serve fellow Globalist Elite interests. The Clintons are the worst of the worst. They're George Soros Puppets. American Citizens should not reward them with the US Presidency. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back