Qanon shaman...likely to get a new trial considering the government withheld video evidence from the defense....

Yes there is a witch hunt, shown by the hard books being thrown at people even your side admit were not violent.

The Shaman guy is being prosecuted for encouragement les autres, just the same reason Babbitt was shot and killed.

Violent crimes doesn't apply to many of those MAGAts. And the book is not being thrown at most of them. Just the more egregious ones.

Hardly independent investigations. Investigations from a corrupt establishment just do not count.
As far as I can find out the Capital Police have NEVER disciplined one of their officers for excessive force. The only recent discipline I can find is against officers who were friendly to the 1/6 demonstrators, or wearing Trump hats. The Capital Police seem to be the epitome of a corrupt and out of control police force. Bull Connor would be proud to be a member of the Capital Police.

As far as I can find out the Capital Police have NEVER disciplined one of their officers for excessive force. The only recent discipline I can find is against officers who were friendly to the 1/6 demonstrators, or wearing Trump hats. The Capital Police seem to be the epitome of a corrupt and out of control police force. Bull Connor would be proud to be a member of the Capital Police.
EVERYTHING in the Capitol is corrupt.

Everything.

So you’re okay with intimidation when your side is doing the intimidating.

Right?

Those who committed violent acts should be punished across the board, and with equal gusto.

But only with right leaning protesters do the feds seem to care, lefty ones get passes.

How many of those abortion rights fire bombers and vandals have been caught so far?

You dumbass, it's video evidence, not assumptions.

face-palm-gif.278959

Nope, assumptions that all of this isn't exculpatory.

Nope, assumptions that all of this isn't exculpatory.

He was charged for entering the Capitol with a mob which caused Congress to recess. Video proves he's guilty as charged. More video of him inside the Capitol, especially video after Congress had to recess, is only further incriminating evidence. You should know incriminating evidence is not exculpatory without me having to point it out to ya. In fact, it's the polar opposite of exculpatory evidence.

And now prosecutors are fending off Tucker's claims in court. Which of course, you'll just fold the judge into your conspiracy nonsense whe the judge rules in favor of the prosecution.

Federal prosecutors said footage that Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired last week of the “QAnon Shaman” during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol lacks context, according to newly filed court documents.

The Justice Department said the footage aired by Carlson, which showed rioter Jacob Chansley, who is better known in the media as the “QAnon Shaman,” walking in the Capitol unimpeded by a group of officers who followed him, only spanned four minutes out of about an hour he spent in the building.

“The televised footage lacks the context of what occurred before and after the footage. Chansley entered the building as part of a violent crowd,” prosecutors said.

So because he was on camera that's "egregious"?

No, you moron. Because he's caught on camera committing the crime of which he's accused means he's guilty. And I didn't say he was egregious. He wasn't.

He was charged for entering the Capitol with a mob which caused Congress to recess. Video proves he's guilty as charged. More video of him inside the Capitol, especially video after Congress had to recess, is only further incriminating evidence. You should know incriminating evidence is not exculpatory without me having to point it out to ya. In fact, it's the polar opposite of exculpatory evidence.

And now prosecutors are fending off Tucker's claims in court. Which of course, you'll just fold the judge into your conspiracy nonsense whe the judge rules in favor of the prosecution.

Federal prosecutors said footage that Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired last week of the “QAnon Shaman” during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol lacks context, according to newly filed court documents.
The Justice Department said the footage aired by Carlson, which showed rioter Jacob Chansley, who is better known in the media as the “QAnon Shaman,” walking in the Capitol unimpeded by a group of officers who followed him, only spanned four minutes out of about an hour he spent in the building.
“The televised footage lacks the context of what occurred before and after the footage. Chansley entered the building as part of a violent crowd,” prosecutors said.

Of course they are going to try to protect their show trial prosecutions.

No, you moron. Because he's caught on camera committing the crime of which he's accused means he's guilty. And I didn't say he was egregious. He wasn't.

You just said that's what they were going after, you fucking liar.

The crime was trumped up political bullshit.

The biggest crime I saw on video that day was an unarmed woman getting shot hanging half out a broken window.

How many of those abortion rights fire bombers and vandals have been caught so far?
About as many as have fire bombed abortion clinics, I imagine.

You’re omitting the fact that you can only prosecute people who are caught and it’s a lot easier to catch some people than others.

Many Capitol rioters did a great job advertising their crimes on social media. You won’t find vandals of pregnancy centers taking selfies and putting it on Facebook.

Of course they are going to try to protect their show trial prosecutions.

LOLOL

Just as I predicted, you're already planning on folding the judge into your conspiracy theory. Funniest part is -- the judge hasn't even ruled on that yet.

About as many as have fire bombed abortion clinics, I imagine.

You’re omitting the fact that you can only prosecute people who are caught and it’s a lot easier to catch some people than others.

Many Capitol rioters did a great job advertising their crimes on social media. You won’t find vandals of pregnancy centers taking selfies and putting it on Facebook.

The numbers recently are way skewed in the abortion rights nuts being the perpetrators of violence, but your tu quo que attempted is noted and dismissed.

Yes, they walked in through open doors without masks because they foolishly believed their own government could be trusted to not put up show trials for political crimes.

Thanks for showing that these people weren't there to commit crimes, unlike the masked anti-fa types.

You should really think before you type, dipshit.

LOLOL

Just as I predicted, you're already planning on folding the judge into your conspiracy theory. Funniest part is -- the judge hasn't even ruled on that yet.

We know how he will rule, and you will defend it just like you defend all forms of political prosecution against anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

You just said that's what they were going after, you fucking liar.

The crime was trumped up political bullshit.

The biggest crime I saw on video that day was an unarmed woman getting shot hanging half out a broken window.

No, I didn't. I said some were egregious. That means some weren't. The egregious ones are the ones having the proverbial book thrown at them. But they were all guilty of causing Congress to call a recess.

Forum List

Back