QAnon Is Now The Mainstream Of The Republican Party

Who da fuck are you to order anybody to do anything MOONBAT.

Been hearing this made up shit for a long time........with idiots accusing us of being Q.......WHEN WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT............And you say LIAR.

Go take your fantasies to your side making up this shit clown.

Yep.......they work so hard to convince people that qanon is a real thing and that republicans believe in it......when the only people who know about it are democrat party operatives and the morons who listen to them....

Yep.......they work so hard to convince people that qanon is a real thing and that republicans believe in it......when the only people who know about it are democrat party operatives and the morons who listen to them....
So are you saying that 2 candidates for governor in 2 different states didn't show up at a QAnon rally??

Are you claiming this video is not real?? My God you morons are pathetic...

By the way, that host there....she believes everyone who received a COVID vaccine will all die of AIDS....but yea, let's show up to her event....yall are clowns

So are you saying that 2 candidates for governor in 2 different states didn't show up at a QAnon rally??

By the way, that host there....she believes everyone who received a COVID vaccine will all die of AIDS....but yea, let's show up to her event....yall are clowns

Yeah.....these groups created by democrats lure in a couple gullible republican politicians who will whore themselves for exposure....without knowing who created those groups....you moron.

Again...the democrat party created qanon as a new way to smear republicans........

I often wonder what the guy who started this whole thing thinks of this.

He now has a major American party in his grip. Absolutely incredible.

But worst of all, it says a lot about America.
yes it does say a lot about America, it says that a majority of americans value freedom, support the constitution, and love this country. While a minority of america-haters like you have taken temporary control of the media and the idiot dem party, but your control will be short lived, the american people will only take a limited amount of your bullshit.

Doug Mastriano......see the above post....an unknown repbulican......

these groups created by democrats lure in a couple gullible republican politicians who will whore themselves for exposure.

Yeah.....these groups created by democrats lure in a couple gullible republican politicians who will whore themselves for exposure....without knowing who created those groups....you moron.

Again...the democrat party created qanon as a new way to smear republicans........
Do you get tired of being this pathetic??

So a a guy running as the GOP candidate was so much of a moron that he showed up to fundraise at an event ran by Democrats??

If you idiots couldn't gaslight -- yall would have no light at all

Doug Mastriano......see the above post....an unknown repbulican......

these groups created by democrats lure in a couple gullible republican politicians who will whore themselves for exposure.
Is that why Trump supported him??

Is this the same guy Trump urged to help overturn the elections in his state??

LOL.....I keep hearing the leftists going on about Q-somethin' but I swear this is the only Q I know about.

R.4ed47ec7a1e53f9d6a81450f871b411e

I must be traveling in the wrong circles. :laughing0301:
Q is awesome!

Do you get tired of being this pathetic??

So a a guy running as the GOP candidate was so much of a moron that he showed up to fundraise at an event ran by Democrats??

If you idiots couldn't gaslight -- yall would have no light at all

Yep........actual conservative/republicans know who the nuts are and how desparate they are for attention...but so do democrat operatives, who set up these stupid things....

You ever see the Sasha Baron Kohn videos where he lures in big name republicans? Their people let them into those situations......these guys on that video aren't even known republicans, you idiot......they are desparate for any way to get attention, so the democrat party operatives exploit that....

No one in the republican party knew what qanaon was until democrat party media operatives started saying the name over and over on all the left wing cable news shows, comedy shows, and in print........and the only ones talking about it were democrats....hyou doofus.

yes it does say a lot about America, it says that a majority of americans value freedom, support the constitution, and love this country. While a minority of america-haters like you have taken temporary control of the media and the idiot dem party, but your control will be short lived, the american people will only take a limited amount of your bullshit.
Okay Q, got it.

Yep........actual conservative/republicans know who the nuts are and how desparate they are for attention...but so do democrat operatives, who set up these stupid things....

You ever see the Sasha Baron Kohn videos where he lures in big name republicans? Their people let them into those situations......these guys on that video aren't even known republicans, you idiot......they are desparate for any way to get attention, so the democrat party operatives exploit that....

No one in the republican party knew what qanaon was until democrat party media operatives started saying the name over and over on all the left wing cable news shows, comedy shows, and in print........and the only ones talking about it were democrats....hyou doofus.
Notice how you have not proved any of the bullshit you are claiming...

And I have proved every single thing my OP asserts??

In fact, your only retort is --- "Democrats made us do it!!"

Do you understand how pathetic you look?

I believe in some of Qanon stuff but not all. Especially stuff about Trump being a savior, JFK jr is alive, and the military is working secretly behind the scenes to destroy the deep state cabal.

Believing in God doesn’t mean I’m Jewish. I could be Muslim, or I could be Christian.

not all on the right are Qanon but many believe in some of its stuff

Just like how not all on the Left are Satanists trying to destroy humanity but there are still some who are

List of QAnon candidates ..some even endorsed by the leader of the party....

Wendy Rogers

Ron Watkins (the supposed real life Q)

and more....

But leave it to Trumpers...all of these people are just created by Democrats....bawaahahahahahaha

You: Prove that what you said is true...

Me: Proving what I said is true....and daring you to refute it

You: You can't make me..waahh waaahh

You are a bitch...
Prove WHAT EXACTLY.

I'm not showing you reruns of Star Trek..........create your own movie list.

Forum List

Back