QAnon Is Now The Mainstream Of The Republican Party

What policies are Conservatives pushing to lower inflation??

Is whining about Disney cartoons lowering gas prices??

Is whining bout mathbooks tackling inflation??

You bring up economic issues but the main POLICIES being pushed by Conservative do not address A SINGLE ECONOMIC ISSUE

Here is an economic issue being pushed.....lowering drug prescriptions costs....Republicans, voted against it...

Extending child tax credits for hundreds of thousands of families...Republicans...voted against it....

Canceling student loan debt.....Republicans against it....

View attachment 638459

But banning this book in school libraries......Yup, that's what working families really need...yall are morons...
You own it.

Enjoy the last democrat President maybe ever

"Last week in Gettysburg, a far-right Christian conference called “Patriots Arise for God and Country” drew State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a GOP front-runner for Pennsylvania governor; Teddy Daniels, a candidate for lieutenant governor; Maryland gubernatorial candidate Dan Cox; about 25 minutes into the two-day conference, organizers played a video claiming the world is experiencing a “great awakening” that will expose “ritual child sacrifice” and a “global satanic blood cult.”

"Greene, who embraced QAnon as a congressional candidate and who has pushed all manner of deranged conspiracy theories—including one that a Jewish “space laser” was responsible for devastating 2018 California wildfires is typically presented as someone far outside the GOP mainstream: a wacko and a kook --yet, Taylor Greene is very much a normal Republican -- their base, tweaking on unhinged internet conspiracy theories, demands it."

Just a reminder that when Trumpers a couple of years ago were claiming QAnon was just some fringe of their party; the truth is, they are the core of the Republican party because they shape the platform and rhetoric of 95% of the Republican party..and the 5% of the party who doesn't subscribe to QAnon conspiracies are called RINOS, groomers, pedos, etc....Fact of the matter is, the reactionary right-wing movement has ALWAYS been open to batshit crazy movements like QAnon -- because QAnon is nothing more but a rebranded version of the racist bither movement nutcases, who themselves were just a rebranding of the 9/11 was an inside job-truther movement, and this can be followed all the way back to the John Birch society....And there is no bottom to this....the more insecure Conservatives become, the more insane their conspiracies will become.....Like this latest conspiracy...that the "left" are making lesbians go extinct....

Your efforts to label a clownish group of kooks as the mainstream of the Republican party are just pathetic....

Here's a little reality for you...Come November you people are going to lose big time, and it won't be anyone's fault but your own...

"Last week in Gettysburg, a far-right Christian conference called “Patriots Arise for God and Country” drew State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a GOP front-runner for Pennsylvania governor; Teddy Daniels, a candidate for lieutenant governor; Maryland gubernatorial candidate Dan Cox; about 25 minutes into the two-day conference, organizers played a video claiming the world is experiencing a “great awakening” that will expose “ritual child sacrifice” and a “global satanic blood cult.”

"Greene, who embraced QAnon as a congressional candidate and who has pushed all manner of deranged conspiracy theories—including one that a Jewish “space laser” was responsible for devastating 2018 California wildfires is typically presented as someone far outside the GOP mainstream: a wacko and a kook --yet, Taylor Greene is very much a normal Republican -- their base, tweaking on unhinged internet conspiracy theories, demands it."

Just a reminder that when Trumpers a couple of years ago were claiming QAnon was just some fringe of their party; the truth is, they are the core of the Republican party because they shape the platform and rhetoric of 95% of the Republican party..and the 5% of the party who doesn't subscribe to QAnon conspiracies are called RINOS, groomers, pedos, etc....Fact of the matter is, the reactionary right-wing movement has ALWAYS been open to batshit crazy movements like QAnon -- because QAnon is nothing more but a rebranded version of the racist bither movement nutcases, who themselves were just a rebranding of the 9/11 was an inside job-truther movement, and this can be followed all the way back to the John Birch society....And there is no bottom to this....the more insecure Conservatives become, the more insane their conspiracies will become.....Like this latest conspiracy...that the "left" are making lesbians go extinct....

Wow.......that is a funny post......why isn't it in the humor thread?

The only people who know what Qanon is are the democrats who created it....

I often wonder what the guy who started this whole thing thinks of this.

He now has a major American party in his grip. Absolutely incredible.

But worst of all, it says a lot about America.

You could ask the staff member of hilaries campaign....he will tell you they needed something new to smear republicans with....

So QAnon is a conspiracy around Hillary.

Okay, got it.

:spinner:
It's a made up story about a super natural being in Star Trek.

And a LABEL created by bunch of lying ass .............fitting symbol of the DNC..............leftists.

Same as the Wokeness.................OMFG..........That reminds me ............Don't do drugs kids..........you might grow up to be like these idiots.

Wow.......that is a funny post......why isn't it in the humor thread?

The only people who know what Qanon is are the democrats who created it....
I guess it because everything I posted is 1000% fact that not a single one of you has been able to refute yet??

beam-me-up-motherfucker-culturecrave-1d-culture-crave-quentin-tarantino-58674609.png

I guess it because everything I posted is 1000% fact that not a single one of you has been able to refute yet??
They've been conditioned to, chronologically, (1) identify a problem, (2) blame the other tribe, and (3) try to back-fill the accusation the best they can, no matter how silly the attempt may look.

Not to be taken seriously.

Nope.....it was started by the democrats...since only the democrats knew what the fuck it was when it was created.......it has taken them a long time for their media outlets to push it into the mainstream......
So you are saying that QAnon was started by Democrats??

And yet, Rightwingers are so pathetically stupid that they have latched on hook-line and sinker to it??

Do you understand how even more pathetic that makes you Trumpers look??

It is like when you morons tried to blame the whole birther movement on Hillary -- as if she was so powerful and brilliant she made you idiots latch on to a racist conspiracy theory that your then future cult leader would use to make himself politically viable to Republican voters

Tell me, why did a racist movement supposedly started by Hillary make Trump your cult leader??

How do you confirm made up BS MOONBAT?
Confirmed...

A leading GOP gubernatorial candidate in PA -- felt compelled to show up at a QAnon rally and parrot QAnon conspiracies....because he knows "MOONBATS" make up a large enough portion of the republican base that he felt compelled to go there...in fact, this QAnon rally was so important to GOP candidates, that a gubernatorial candidate from A WHOLE DIFFERENT OTHER STATE showed up at that same event....why the fuck would a candidate from Maryland go to a QAnon event in a different state unless that person knows QAnon is now mainstream....

The fact you are embarrassed about it aint my problem

Now refute that happened or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

Confirmed...

A leading GOP gubernatorial candidate in PA -- felt compelled to show up at a QAnon rally and parrot QAnon conspiracies....because he knows "MOONBATS" make up a large enough portion of the republican base that he felt compelled to go there...in fact, this QAnon rally was so important to GOP candidates, that a gubernatorial candidate from A WHOLE DIFFERENT OTHER STATE showed up at that same event....

Now refute that happened or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP
Who da fuck are you to order anybody to do anything MOONBAT.

Been hearing this made up shit for a long time........with idiots accusing us of being Q.......WHEN WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT............And you say LIAR.

Go take your fantasies to your side making up this shit clown.

They've been conditioned to, chronologically, (1) identify a problem, (2) blame the other tribe, and (3) try to back-fill the accusation the best they can, no matter how silly the attempt may look.

Not to be taken seriously.
Yup...

15032934_154034918400749_5791091550398300159_n.jpg

Who da fuck are you to order anybody to do anything MOONBAT.

Been hearing this made up shit for a long time........with idiots accusing us of being Q.......WHEN WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT............And you say LIAR.

Go take your fantasies to your side making up this shit clown.
You: Prove that what you said is true...

Me: Proving what I said is true....and daring you to refute it

You: You can't make me..waahh waaahh

You are a bitch...

Forum List

Back