QAnon Hate Pastor: I've Seen Sick Videos Proving That Hillary Clinton Is "High Priestess In The Satanic Church" - Joe.My.God. (joemygod.com)

You’re a joke. No one cares about your commie/nazi rants. Join the real Americans and drop this delusion that you’re some sort of patriot. You’re just a fellow traveler with the 1/6 traitors, except you didn’t have the balls to put it on the line like they did, shortbus.

So, you get NAILED dead to rights faking "white supremacists" (with black guys) and this is the best you can do? :lol:

You Nazis are pathetic - evil, but still pathetic.

Do people listen to this nut because its entertaining or are Americans really so pitifully stupid and superstitious?

QAnon Hate Pastor: I’ve Seen Sick Videos Proving That Hillary Clinton Is “High Priestess In The Satanic Church”
September 23, 2021 Christianists, Hate Groups

“Did you know some of the most well-known corrupted evil politicians you’ve heard of are full-blown devil worshipers? I seen videos that will make you sick. You ever notice when people say stuff like this, they don’t get sued? Because they don’t want discovery.

“When I tell you that Hillary Clinton is a high priestess in the Satanic church, I wish to God she’d sue me over it. I’ve seen the video footage. That woman worships the devil 1000%. People like, ‘You better pray for her.’ She has been given over to a reprobate mind.

“I’m telling you, Satanism has infiltrated politics in America. You know where all this pedophilia, this sex trafficking comes from? They gotta have a supply and demand. And there’s a big demand and they’re lacking supply now.

“So you know what you do? You open the borders. They ain’t foolin’ me, church. They ain’t foolin’ me.” – Hate pastor Greg Locke, who will appear this weekend at a conference with Mike Huckabee, Rep. Madison Cawthorn and other local Republicans.

Mate. This forum.is riddled with idiots who believe that rubbish. They are all republicans.

Damn
Do people listen to this nut because its entertaining or are Americans really so pitifully stupid and superstitious?

QAnon Hate Pastor: I’ve Seen Sick Videos Proving That Hillary Clinton Is “High Priestess In The Satanic Church”
September 23, 2021 Christianists, Hate Groups

“Did you know some of the most well-known corrupted evil politicians you’ve heard of are full-blown devil worshipers? I seen videos that will make you sick. You ever notice when people say stuff like this, they don’t get sued? Because they don’t want discovery.

“When I tell you that Hillary Clinton is a high priestess in the Satanic church, I wish to God she’d sue me over it. I’ve seen the video footage. That woman worships the devil 1000%. People like, ‘You better pray for her.’ She has been given over to a reprobate mind.

“I’m telling you, Satanism has infiltrated politics in America. You know where all this pedophilia, this sex trafficking comes from? They gotta have a supply and demand. And there’s a big demand and they’re lacking supply now.

“So you know what you do? You open the borders. They ain’t foolin’ me, church. They ain’t foolin’ me.” – Hate pastor Greg Locke, who will appear this weekend at a conference with Mike Huckabee, Rep. Madison Cawthorn and other local Republicans.

Damn. This creep is friends with Mike Huckabee.

The Church of Satan doesn’t worship Satan.

The Church of Satan is an atheistic philosophy that is very much in line with ancient European thought. You guys should read the Satanic Bible by Antoine Lavey. You will start identifying Satanists everywhere. Many people live by the Church of Satan philosophy completely unaware. There are Christians up the wazoo in the United States with ancestors that have such deep European Pagan roots that predated their ancestor’s exposure to Christianity by thousands of years that their belief system is 10 times more pagan than Christian. The residual traditions of ancient paganism is strong in the United States. Do you know all those people who say, “those Christians are hypocrites”? That’s because Christians have values that are anthropologically deeper than their Christian training.

My point is that if you guys would read the Satanic Bible you will start seeing tons of Laveyan Satanist. They may be officially connected or just connected by virtue. See for yourself. The Satanic Bible is not a scholarly work in my opinion. It is quite shallow for the most part but I think it does a good job at proving to us that Americans aren’t Christians no matter how bad they want to be. We are in fact Satanist. So accusing any American of being a Satanist is not hard at all.

Forum List

Back