putting illegals in military barracks is a slap in the face of homeless veterans !

it seams that homeless illegals are more important to the communist party in power than our homeless veterans ! illegals get housed in military barracks while homeless vets dont ! veterans that have no place to stay should be housed in those barracks 1st !

Homeless illegals in this country are a slap in the face to all Americans.

no shit....illegals are a slap in the face....homeless or not

and get ready for more....the Rats need as many voters as possible.

Isn't it for the unaccompanied children only?

They didn't have a choice in the matter - the veterans made their choices in life and are adults and are now homeless.

Unaccompanied??? Only until their parents come here to be "reunited" with them. And whoever made that choice for the illegal children, we should just unmake that choice and ship them back. Preferably by parachute. Dysfunctional parachutes. Right over whatever the mexican version of their capitol building is.

Hey man, I agree with you: The military-industrial complex takes the poor, uses them to kill brown people in countries overseas, then sends them home and lets them rot and does nothing for them while politicians make millions off corrupt deals and coups.

I'm just saying: they're adults with the ability to atleast make choices in life. Asking why unaccompanied children get beds and adults don't is a bit heavy-handed, no?
Guess you never of something called "the draft". Veterans have served their country illegal aliens aren't even in their country and should be promptly sent back to where their own country can provide for them. OP is correct.

it seams that homeless illegals are more important to the communist party in power than our homeless veterans ! illegals get housed in military barracks while homeless vets dont ! veterans that have no place to stay should be housed in those barracks 1st !

Homeless illegals in this country are a slap in the face to all Americans.

no shit....illegals are a slap in the face....homeless or not

and get ready for more....the Rats need as many voters as possible.

You are right and I misspoke. It doesn't matter if they are homeless or not.

They didn't have a choice in the matter - the veterans made their choices in life and are adults and are now homeless.
i have no problem providing safe housing for children ! and you should have no problem with homeless vets being housed in barracks also !
How and where would you house homeless veterans with substance abuse problems who refuse treatment and bring drugs and alcohol into the facility?
in military barracks ! and believe it or not not all homeless people are drug addicts !
You are evading the question. Where would you place the veterans who are still using drugs and alcohol and refuse treatment? Would you mix them with the veterans who have spent months in rehab and the government has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars getting them straight?
not evading at all ! people that abuse drugs refuse to stay in shelters where they cant use ... like i said before not all homeless people are drug addicts ! i know that may be hard for your greater than thou elitist little mind can comprehend ... are all poor people living in gov housing drug addicts ?
I have worked with homeless veterans and you never have. I have experience and you have your imagination. You still have not answered the simple question I keep asking you. Where and how would you house the active drug addicts or alcoholics who refuse treatment?
Jail obviously.

Biden's pedo friends are bidding on those kids. More kids = more bids!

i have no problem providing safe housing for children ! and you should have no problem with homeless vets being housed in barracks also !
How and where would you house homeless veterans with substance abuse problems who refuse treatment and bring drugs and alcohol into the facility?
in military barracks ! and believe it or not not all homeless people are drug addicts !
You are evading the question. Where would you place the veterans who are still using drugs and alcohol and refuse treatment? Would you mix them with the veterans who have spent months in rehab and the government has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars getting them straight?
not evading at all ! people that abuse drugs refuse to stay in shelters where they cant use ... like i said before not all homeless people are drug addicts ! i know that may be hard for your greater than thou elitist little mind can comprehend ... are all poor people living in gov housing drug addicts ?
I have worked with homeless veterans and you never have. I have experience and you have your imagination. You still have not answered the simple question I keep asking you. Where and how would you house the active drug addicts or alcoholics who refuse treatment?
Jail obviously.
You can allow them freedom on the streets unless or until they are caught breaking the law.

Jail obviously.
You can allow them freedom on the streets unless or until they are caught breaking the law.
Illegal drug use is illegal as is public drunkenness. Citizens who aren't breaking the law can't be sent to jail or anywhere else unless they are in the military. Illegal aliens are also in violation of the law, could always send them to jail instead of law abiding veterans.

We should sneak all the homeless into mexico, and let them sneak back into the USA as "refuges" betcha biden would take care of them then

We should sneak all the homeless into mexico, and let them sneak back into the USA as "refuges" betcha biden would take care of them then
Please leave the joking to other people on the forums...

Not joking

How many of the so called 17 year old unaccompanied "Children" are really in their twenties?
lmao...this made me laugh. I just imagined some like 40 year old man with a full-grown beard and an Adam's Apple as big as Shaq's hands being like "Yes ma'am, I am small child please allow in country."

Not joking
Oh, you were being serious?

Okay then...
1) US Citizens can't apply for asylum in...you know...their own country.
2) Biden said yesterday most are being turned back, so your plan doesn't even make sense anyhow
3) wat

Jail obviously.
Illegal drug use is illegal as is public drunkenness. Citizens who aren't breaking the law can't be sent to jail or anywhere else unless they are in the military. Illegal aliens are also in violation of the law, could always send them to jail instead of law abiding veterans.
Lawbreakers deserve punishment. The homeless veteran thing is frustrating because there are so many programs for veterans that are ignored or go unused. Anyone can walk into a VFW or Legion Post or other Veterans service groups like Rolling Thunder and gain information and guidance on how to help homeless veterans find housing.

How many of the so called 17 year old unaccompanied "Children" are really in their twenties?
lmao...this made me laugh. I just imagined some like 40 year old man with a full-grown beard and an Adam's Apple as big as Shaq's hands being like "Yes ma'am, I am small child please allow in country."

~~~~~~
It's being done as I write:
Even though you deny the facts the truth is there if you seek it.
**********​

Last edited:

Jail obviously.
Lawbreakers deserve punishment. The homeless veteran thing is frustrating because there are so many programs for veterans that are ignored or go unused. Anyone can walk into a VFW or Legion Post or other Veterans service groups like Rolling Thunder and gain information and guidance on how to help homeless veterans find housing.
If lawbreakers deserve punishment why would you reward them? Why favor lawbreakers over homeless veterans? I've been a veteran since the '70s and have never been aware of a veterans service organization that actually provides housing for homeless veterans. Are you? If so who?

Jail obviously.
If lawbreakers deserve punishment why would you reward them? Why favor lawbreakers over homeless veterans? I've been a veteran since the '70s and have never been aware of a veterans service organization that actually provides housing for homeless veterans. Are you? If so who?
HUD-VASH provides permanent supportive housing for eligible homeless Veterans who are single or eligible homeless Veterans with families. The program is developed for the homeless Veteran, so eligible Veteran families must include the Veteran.

Jail obviously.

:cuckoo: You want to turn kids out onto the street?
Are you fucken insane or a pedo?

Forum List

Back