putting illegals in military barracks is a slap in the face of homeless veterans !

it seams that homeless illegals are more important to the communist party in power than our homeless veterans ! illegals get housed in military barracks while homeless vets dont ! veterans that have no place to stay should be housed in those barracks 1st !

Source, please

it seams that homeless illegals are more important to the communist party in power than our homeless veterans ! illegals get housed in military barracks while homeless vets dont ! veterans that have no place to stay should be housed in those barracks 1st !
Ir only seems that way to you because you know nothing about the homeless veteran issue.

Isn't it for the unaccompanied children only?

They didn't have a choice in the matter - the veterans made their choices in life and are adults and are now homeless.
many veterans suffer from physical and emotional trauma ..... i have no problem with children being housed in designated barracks , but our homeless veterans should be housed also !

Last edited:
Hey man, I agree with you: The military-industrial complex takes the poor, uses them to kill brown people in countries overseas, then sends them home and lets them rot and does nothing for them while politicians make millions off corrupt deals and coups.

I'm just saying: they're adults with the ability to atleast make choices in life. Asking why unaccompanied children get beds and adults don't is a bit heavy-handed, no?

Source, please

They didn't have a choice in the matter - the veterans made their choices in life and are adults and are now homeless.
i have no problem providing safe housing for children ! and you should have no problem with homeless vets being housed in barracks also !

i have no problem providing safe housing for children ! and you should have no problem with homeless vets being housed in barracks also !
How and where would you house homeless veterans with substance abuse problems who refuse treatment and bring drugs and alcohol into the facility?

How and where would you house homeless veterans with substance abuse problems who refuse treatment and bring drugs and alcohol into the facility?
in military barracks ! and believe it or not not all homeless people are drug addicts !

spoken like a true communist and a killer of the unborn ! not all homeless vets are drug addicts .

You people are willing to burn this nation DOWN to employ your dogma. What the hell do you think these fecking southern invaders have done? Did they NOT choose to illegally enter? I saw a poll a couple of years ago and I have a question for all Democrats -
The poll asked people around the world would they like to move to another country. Of respondents, 150 MILLION said they'd like to come to America. The question I have is simple. How many would YOU welcome before saying it has to stop? How many do we owe shelter, food, medical care, and education to "for free"?
IMO, the answer is very simple. There will never be too many until their presence begins to negatively impact YOU as a Democrat.
The globalist types are using people like you to destroy your own countries. It will only cease once America has reached an "EQUILIBRIUM OF MISERY" IOW, once we've collapsed, they'll stop coming because it won't be any better here than the shithole cesspools they were fleeing. Only an idiot believes they'll never be affected by mass migration.
I'd be willing to bet that when the economic collapse is triggered, Democrats will be screaming the loudest and the day will come when the hate for Trump and his supporters will finally fail to warm your hate-filled hearts. Suffering will be one hell of a wake-up call. Hope you and those who agree with you get the full-Karma backslap.

in military barracks ! and believe it or not not all homeless people are drug addicts !
You are evading the question. Where would you place the veterans who are still using drugs and alcohol and refuse treatment? Would you mix them with the veterans who have spent months in rehab and the government has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars getting them straight?

spoken like a true communist and a killer of the unborn ! not all homeless vets are drug addicts .
How many active drug addicts can be placed in a halfway house without having a negative effect on residents?

You are evading the question. Where would you place the veterans who are still using drugs and alcohol and refuse treatment? Would you mix them with the veterans who have spent months in rehab and the government has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars getting them straight?
not evading at all ! people that abuse drugs refuse to stay in shelters where they cant use ... like i said before not all homeless people are drug addicts ! i know that may be hard for your greater than thou elitist little mind can comprehend ... are all poor people living in gov housing drug addicts ?

so what's new?

and this is only the beginning, the destruction of America is in full swing.

oh joy. :mad-61:

1616797090865.png

not evading at all ! people that abuse drugs refuse to stay in shelters where they cant use ... like i said before not all homeless people are drug addicts ! i know that may be hard for your greater than thou elitist little mind can comprehend ... are all poor people living in gov housing drug addicts ?
I have worked with homeless veterans and you never have. I have experience and you have your imagination. You still have not answered the simple question I keep asking you. Where and how would you house the active drug addicts or alcoholics who refuse treatment?

San Diego is virtue-signalling saying they're going to put them up in the convention center that they hold Comicon in.
Maybe they can dress them all in Hogwarts outfits too while they're at it.

Forum List

Back