Putting A Curling Iron Where The Sun Doesn't Shine - Scott Brown reacts

Do you want to know why the Coakley campaign is not doing so well, then you need look no farther than this thread. A campaign that cannot focus on the merits of the candidate but yet spends that time with its focus on ugly attacks that frankly people are a little tired of. After a person crys wolf so many times after a while then people start to basically tune them out. This issue in particular is about the biggest non-story of the decade and ranks right up there with Y2K. Where is this anger when Coakley advocates the denial Catholics to work in an Emergency room, or perhaps her statements that there are no Taliban in Afghanistan , I think that those that died in the bombing today there might disagree with that. Here some are focsed on what some person who in a haze of beer yelled out at a rally. No wonder Coakley is behind and thats the real story here, she is running for a seat that has been held by a Democrat for over 40 plus years and is behind.

Brown follows a teflon Kennedy who ALWAYS brought home HUGE slabs of bacon to Massachusetts.

Brown whining and stomping his feet and going "no, no, no, and besides, I'm CUTE and Cosmo likes my butt" will NOT cut it in Massachusetts, and he is likely to end up chum in a bucket in some Gloucester dory if he can't perform..... Those people have been eating those that THOUGHT they were one of their own since the day they landed at the little "rock," LOL...

True, but right now the people of Massachusetts and the nation are very happy. The weight of our nation is upon him, and I think he understands that. This guy is the real deal. Let's all stand back and watch the future.

There is hope again, imagine that.

Here is another one then and I'm sure this won't meet your standards as well. Continue please looking for the airbushing or evidence of photoshop please to support your argument. Had you bothered to actually read what I posted you would have noticed I said that President Obama is no more responsible for the actions of those in his audience than Scott Brown is.

No, that one looks pretty real.

What exactly is the problem there? Some random protester, unconnected to any politician, is expressing his opinion.

In October 2005, a Somerville police officer living in Melrose raped his 23-month-old niece with a hot object, most likely a curling iron.
Related
Senate race coverage
Special section
Senate race coverage

* Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case
* In debate, Senate candidates seek to define differences

Keith Winfield, then 31, told police he was alone with the toddler that day and made additional statements that would ultimately be used to convict him.

But in the aftermath of the crime, a Middlesex County grand jury overseen by Martha Coakley, then the district attorney, investigated without taking action.

It was only after the toddler’s mother filed applications for criminal complaints that Coakley won grand jury indictments charging rape and assault and battery.

the case CAME BEFORE a grand jury before the mother brought a complaint, but without the mother's complaint, the JURY didn't think the case was strong enough.

Even then, nearly 10 months after the crime, Coakley’s office recommended that Winfield be released on personal recognizance, with no cash bail.

As per the LAW. Bail is not supposed to be used to keep suspects in jail, it is supposed to be used to protect the community from a threat, or stop a person from fleeing. If neither of these apply, as they did not in this case, bail is not supposed to be applied.

He remained free until December 2007, when Coakley’s successor as district attorney won a conviction and two life terms.

Because the case was stronger with the mother's complaint, and the grand jury chose to indict him based on the new testimony...

Of course it's all about how you spin it, isn't it?

Doesn't really matter now though, the right-wing hate machine has succeeded again, and now you assheads will get back to the business of obstructing the progress of government at every turn. Sigh.

brown-curling-iron.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Fascist Dog Wins Ted's Seat[/SIZE]
This is what happens when you refuse to fight

Link

Excerpt:
In an epic upset in liberal Massachusetts, Scott Brown rode a wave of voter anger to defeat Martha Coakley in an election that left Obama's health care overhaul in doubt and marred the end of his first year in office. The loss by the once-favored Coakley for the Ted's seat signaled big political problems for the Democrats this fall when House, Senate and gubernatorial candidates are on the ballot nationwide. More immediately, Brown will become the 41st Republican in the 100-member Senate, which could allow the GOP to block the president's health care legislation and the rest of Obama's agenda. Democrats needed Coakley to win for a 60th vote to thwart Republican filibusters. Democratic fingerpointing began more than a week ago as polls started showing a tight race, with the White House accusing Coakley of a poor campaign and the Coakley camp laying at some of the blame on the administration. Obama flew to Boston for last-ditch personal campaigning on Sunday.

brown-curling-iron.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Fascist Dog Wins Ted's Seat[/SIZE]
This is what happens when you refuse to fight

Link

Excerpt:
In an epic upset in liberal Massachusetts, Scott Brown rode a wave of voter anger to defeat Martha Coakley in an election that left Obama's health care overhaul in doubt and marred the end of his first year in office. The loss by the once-favored Coakley for the Ted's seat signaled big political problems for the Democrats this fall when House, Senate and gubernatorial candidates are on the ballot nationwide. More immediately, Brown will become the 41st Republican in the 100-member Senate, which could allow the GOP to block the president's health care legislation and the rest of Obama's agenda. Democrats needed Coakley to win for a 60th vote to thwart Republican filibusters. Democratic fingerpointing began more than a week ago as polls started showing a tight race, with the White House accusing Coakley of a poor campaign and the Coakley camp laying at some of the blame on the administration. Obama flew to Boston for last-ditch personal campaigning on Sunday.

w_toro_blk.jpg

:rofl:

and because they waited and lined their ducks up in row legaly instead of rushing in and missing steps he was convicted. Watching the OJ case made me think how reactionary idiots rush into a case and instead of taking their time to put a real case together they lose the conviction....I wonder if OJ's prosecution was put together by any republicans....Mark Furhman is a Repub I heard.....

Ca. is star struck, look at the Robt. Blake trial.
There are a lot of strange people that live in that state. By the way, where were you born, Jay?

I'm under the impression the Coakley made an error in judgement. Didn't Mike Huckabee do something similar? I don't really know anything about Coakley since I don't give a crap about Mass. but the errors sound similar.

Forum List

Back