Putlerstan degradation: 90% "Russian" man are impotents, will world cup´s gang-bangs with Africans,

The tourist areas of Moscow are infested with prostitutes. Its a symptom of poverty not morals.

Well only low educated go to tourist areas, I would not expect your type to be visiting the Opera, tourist areas of Moscow infested with prostitutes of course London is full of also prostitutes, MOST nations capitals are full of prostitutes. You spend you say one time it was one week in Moscow you were sponsored by some British Commie Union, like with everything you know nothing about Russia or Latvia where you also spend one week. Britain has the most poverty cities and towns in the whole EU, this then is a symptom of what?

The tourist areas of Moscow are infested with prostitutes. Its a symptom of poverty not morals.
they are not prostitutes, they are putlerists - vatniks, they do it for beer , vodka, some food

Most prostitutes in EVERY nation do it for alcohol or drugs or to pay for foods, that is not unique to Moscow prostitutes I do not think. There is no reason or there should be no reason for street prostitutes anywhere, there should be Legalised Brothels, this benefits them and also the Government, it puts them in safe environment with security so the risk of a psycho beating them or killing them is reduced, they could have regular health checks and also the Government could tax the Legalised Brothel, the way it is now the street prostitutes each night put themselves in danger and instead of all the pimp moneys from prostitution like with drug dealing fueling what it is called The Black Economy or The Shadow Economy, if you had Legalised Brothels then Governments could get the moneys from taxing them.

Well only low educated go to tourist areas, I would not expect your type to be visiting the Opera, tourist areas of Moscow infested with prostitutes of course London is full of also prostitutes, MOST nations capitals are full of prostitutes. You spend you say one time it was one week in Moscow you were sponsored by some British Commie Union, like with everything you know nothing about Russia or Latvia where you also spend one week. Britain has the most poverty cities and towns in the whole EU, this then is a symptom of what?

I am not sure you could go to Moscow without visiting Red Square or the metro and so on.

Ive been to many countries Lucy. East and Westen Europe and farther afield.

The worst examples of prostitution I have seen have been in Moscow and Talinn. These are places where it was out there blatantly in public places.

When I stayed in Moscow it was at the Sheraton and we got a call 10 minutes after entering our room asking if we needed company. We were astonished.

As I said its not a Russian thing or an Eastern European thing. Its a poverty thing and I dont understand why you are being so aggressive.

Having said that I havent seen this in Bulgaria,Romania, Latvia,Tunisia,Morocco or the Caribbean which are all poor places.

I have always paid my own way as well.

I am not sure you could go to Moscow without visiting Red Square or the metro and so on.

The worst examples of prostitution I have seen have been in Moscow and Talinn. These are places where it was out there blatantly in public places.

When I stayed in Moscow it was at the Sheraton and we got a call 10 minutes after entering our room asking if we needed company. We were astonished.

As I said its not a Russian thing or an Eastern European thing. Its a poverty thing and I dont understand why you are being so aggressive.

Having said that I havent seen this in Bulgaria,Romania, Latvia,Tunisia,Morocco or the Caribbean which are all poor places.

FYI, the majority of prostitutes you see in Moscow are Ukrainian girls. They speak Russian though just because the majority of the Ukrainian population speaks Russian.

FYI, the majority of prostitutes you see in Moscow are Ukrainian girls.
Link ?

FYI, the majority of prostitutes you see in Moscow are Ukrainian girls.
Link ?
Ask those prostitutes for a link next time you see them, bro.

Putlerstan degradation: 90% "Russian" man are impotents, will world cup´s gang-bangs with Africans, Mexicans help local women?

"On the football holiday of sex and impotents "Russian" men
For years, the progressive community explained how to treat a woman. What machismo - is disgraceful that a woman should not be a sexual object that to intimate relations must be approached responsibly and with dignity, and that compliments obscene attentions unknown woman on the street - it is also harasment, and that the lowest representative of the male species - I am the one who made the child and disappeared forever.

But that was before the football championship in Russia. Because now all of a sudden it turned out that to get acquainted with the man and after 30 minutes to run to his hotel, and if a hotel does not have forces doterpet, to do him a blowjob right there on the street in the bush - it is any not a shame, but a manifestation of freedom and progressiveness. Because conditional Arina choline call this a blowjob in the bushes "smart sex", which is so lacking Russian women. And that, after football championship will be born "mundyyalnyya children" who have never seen their parents - it's great, too, as internationally, progressive and spit in the face paskonnastsi.

What happened? Why would a progressive community has forgotten about the "responsibility and dignity" and "sex object"? How can you glorify it obviously disrespectful, machystskae attitude toward women? And because the man - a foreigner. A foreigner for Russian - is still being some of the main order. Moreover, not only for PTVshnits from Saransk, but also for the liberal Russian publitsystak, the whole point of the opus which can be described as a short formula: "Sex with the Russian - it is an abomination, sex with a foreigner - it is a holiday."

Foreigners are confident that Russian women are readily available, Russia will become the mecca of sex tourism? Well, well, it's cute, and pragresivnenka internatsyyanalnenka.

What I read in these days of Russian men from the Russian women - is on gobelsavskih agitok level of racially nepavnavartyh Russian soldiers. Russian Vasya dirty, ugly, do not know how to have sex, greedy, and generally they are not worth it. (By the way, it is impossible to imagine that in such a manner and with such epithets to publicly discuss men of any other nation.)

Russia - an amazing country some universal hatred and inferiority complex. Men hate their women, women - their men. they all would hate the outside world, but the dream to be there, as against him feel second-class beings. I, as a foreigner, will never understand."

nn.by

Whoever pays you to post the incoherent ranting and absolutely ridiculous Propaganda that you post across the Internets is wasting their moneys, it illustrates how desparate Ukraine is that it employ such a low IQ Muppet Troll Boi.

Ukraine is a Shit Hole, a BANKRUPT Shit Hole that is owned by the IMF and will never be able to pay back the loans that the IMF has given it. There is no Culture in Ukraine, it never had any Culture. Ukraine is a Whore having to open it's legs to ANYONE who will give it money, there is NOTHING of beauty in Ukraine, there are parts of Russia that of course are seedy just like ALL nations have their seedy parts, but Russia also has beauty and many Centuries of Majestic Culture, Ukraine has nothing and never did. Ukraine will NEVER be accepted in the EU OR NATO. Period.

No one expects such low educated peasants to appreciate beauty and Culture, this is because beauty and Culture are not for peasant DNA and never have.

As my friend Stratford57 is aware, I have spent a month in the beautiful and cultured city of St. Petersburg, where I indulged my great love of opera at the Mariinsky Theatre.

upload_2018-7-2_23-35-56.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-43-3.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-43-21.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-43-38.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-44-5.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-44-19.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-44-32.png

Mariinsky Theatre Official Website

Also I visit the majestic State Hermitage Museum.

upload_2018-7-2_23-45-27.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-45-42.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-45-56.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-46-10.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-46-25.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-46-55.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-47-25.png

Hermitage

Putlerstan degradation: 90% "Russian" man are impotents, will world cup´s gang-bangs with Africans, Mexicans help local women?

For years, the progressive community explained how to treat a woman. What machismo - is disgraceful that a woman should not be a sexual object that to intimate relations must be approached responsibly and with dignity, and that compliments obscene attentions unknown woman on the street - it is also harasment, and that the lowest representative of the male species - I am the one who made the child and disappeared forever.

But that was before the football championship in Russia. Because now all of a sudden it turned out that to get acquainted with the man and after 30 minutes to run to his hotel, and if a hotel does not have forces doterpet, to do him a blowjob right there on the street in the bush - it is any not a shame, but a manifestation of freedom and progressiveness. Because conditional Arina choline call this a blowjob in the bushes "smart sex", which is so lacking Russian women. And that, after football championship will be born "mundyyalnyya children" who have never seen their parents - it's great, too, as internationally, progressive and spit in the face paskonnastsi.

What happened? Why would a progressive community has forgotten about the "responsibility and dignity" and "sex object"? How can you glorify it obviously disrespectful, machystskae attitude toward women? And because the man - a foreigner. A foreigner for Russian - is still being some of the main order. Moreover, not only for PTVshnits from Saransk, but also for the liberal Russian publitsystak, the whole point of the opus which can be described as a short formula: "Sex with the Russian - it is an abomination, sex with a foreigner - it is a holiday."

Foreigners are confident that Russian women are readily available, Russia will become the mecca of sex tourism? Well, well, it's cute, and pragresivnenka internatsyyanalnenka.

What I read in these days of Russian men from the Russian women - is on gobelsavskih agitok level of racially nepavnavartyh Russian soldiers. Russian Vasya dirty, ugly, do not know how to have sex, greedy, and generally they are not worth it. (By the way, it is impossible to imagine that in such a manner and with such epithets to publicly discuss men of any other nation.)

Russia - an amazing country some universal hatred and inferiority complex. Men hate their women, women - their men. they all would hate the outside world, but the dream to be there, as against him feel second-class beings. I, as a foreigner, will never understand."

nn.by

It say to many images more than 15, so I had to re assemble my original post into two posts.

Stratford57 also the below beautiful things and Majestic Culture of your nation.

I visit also the Museum of the Sacred Imperial Family in Yekaterinburg.

upload_2018-7-2_23-52-23.png

Holy Martyrs of Russia, a beautiful Christian family destroyed by God Hating human filth. R.I.P. Holy Martyrs, take comfort knowing your Communist human filth murderers are burning in the worst pit of Hell.

upload_2018-7-2_23-52-59.png

upload_2018-7-2_23-53-26.png

royal_martyrs2.jpg

The below are called The Peoples Palaces. They are incredible and beautiful.

All works of complete art.

Komsomolskaya Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_23-57-7.png

Moscow Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_23-57-50.png

Arbatskaya Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_23-58-26.png

Prospekt Mira Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_23-59-14.png

nn.by

Whoever pays you to post the incoherent ranting and absolutely ridiculous Propaganda that you post across the Internets is wasting their moneys, it illustrates how desparate Ukraine is that it employ such a low IQ Muppet Troll Boi.

Ukraine is a Shit Hole, a BANKRUPT Shit Hole that is owned by the IMF and will never be able to pay back the loans that the IMF has given it. There is no Culture in Ukraine, it never had any Culture. Ukraine is a Whore having to open it's legs to ANYONE who will give it money, there is NOTHING of beauty in Ukraine, there are parts of Russia that of course are seedy just like ALL nations have their seedy parts, but Russia also has beauty and many Centuries of Majestic Culture, Ukraine has nothing and never did. Ukraine will NEVER be accepted in the EU OR NATO. Period.

No one expects such low educated peasants to appreciate beauty and Culture, this is because beauty and Culture are not for peasant DNA and never have.

As my friend Stratford57 is aware, I have spent a month in the beautiful and cultured city of St. Petersburg, where I indulged my great love of opera at the Mariinsky Theatre.

upload_2018-7-2_22-35-37-png.202471

main-curtain-of-the-mariinsky-theater-in-st-petersburg.jpg

fe6e953ba210533249fddcf76079611e.jpg

1.-.-Hall-by-Valentin-Baranovsky----State-Academic-Mariinsky-Theatre.jpg

upload_2018-7-2_22-35-57-png.202473

upload_2018-7-2_22-36-13-png.202474

upload_2018-7-2_22-36-30-png.202475

private-tour-of-the-hermitage-museum-in-saint-petersburg-in-st-petersburg-307795.jpg

st-petersburg-shore-excursion-private-hermitage-museum-and-treasure-in-st-petersburg-210889.jpg

jordan-staircase-winter-palace-hermitage-museum-st-pet-petersburg-russia-august-one-main-highlights-petersburg-84186360.jpg

479890.jpg

Blinded-by-the-Light-Hermitage-Museum-St-Petersburg-Russia.jpg

upload_2018-7-2_22-36-48-png.202476

upload_2018-7-2_22-37-4-png.202477

Hermitage

medium-211222.jpg

Holy Martyrs of Russia, a beautiful Christian family destroyed by God Hating human filth. R.I.P. Holy Martyrs, take comfort knowing your Communist human filth murderers are burning in the worst pit of Hell.

0280.jpg

2160.jpg

royal_martyrs2.jpg

Komsomolskaya Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-38-14-png.202479

Moscow Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-38-30-png.202480

Arbatskaya Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-38-45-png.202481

Prospekt Mira Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-39-1-png.202482
if your Nikolashka is a holly man who is Koba and Lenin? and Matilda ?

real Muscovy

After More Than 60 Russians Die From Drinking Bath Lotion, Putin ...
https://www.npr.org/.../more-than-60-russians-die-from-drinking-bath-lotion-putin-mov...
Dec 21, 2016 - Officials blame a bath lotion used as a liquor substitute in Russia for an outbreak of alcohol poisoning that has now killed 61 people, according ...

russia-Boyaryshnik-.jpg

Img476551608.jpeg

nn.by

upload_2018-7-2_22-35-37-png.202471

main-curtain-of-the-mariinsky-theater-in-st-petersburg.jpg

fe6e953ba210533249fddcf76079611e.jpg

1.-.-Hall-by-Valentin-Baranovsky----State-Academic-Mariinsky-Theatre.jpg

upload_2018-7-2_22-35-57-png.202473

upload_2018-7-2_22-36-13-png.202474

upload_2018-7-2_22-36-30-png.202475

private-tour-of-the-hermitage-museum-in-saint-petersburg-in-st-petersburg-307795.jpg

st-petersburg-shore-excursion-private-hermitage-museum-and-treasure-in-st-petersburg-210889.jpg

jordan-staircase-winter-palace-hermitage-museum-st-pet-petersburg-russia-august-one-main-highlights-petersburg-84186360.jpg

479890.jpg

Blinded-by-the-Light-Hermitage-Museum-St-Petersburg-Russia.jpg

upload_2018-7-2_22-36-48-png.202476

upload_2018-7-2_22-37-4-png.202477

Hermitage

medium-211222.jpg

0280.jpg

2160.jpg

royal_martyrs2.jpg

Komsomolskaya Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-38-14-png.202479

Moscow Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-38-30-png.202480

Arbatskaya Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-38-45-png.202481

Prospekt Mira Metro.

upload_2018-7-2_22-39-1-png.202482
if your Nikolashka is a holly man who is Koba and Lenin? and Matilda ?

real Muscovy

After More Than 60 Russians Die From Drinking Bath Lotion, Putin ...
https://www.npr.org/.../more-than-60-russians-die-from-drinking-bath-lotion-putin-mov...
Dec 21, 2016 - Officials blame a bath lotion used as a liquor substitute in Russia for an outbreak of alcohol poisoning that has now killed 61 people, according ...

russia-Boyaryshnik-.jpg

Img476551608.jpeg

Lenin was a Communist WTF are you babbling about? It's okay YOU don't even know what you are babbling about.

GTFO Ukranian low IQ peasant, your posts illustrate you are retarded, not worth wasting time on such a moron.

Last edited:

Do we know it is though a poverty thing? From everything I have read about causes of prostitution in general no matter where the prostitutes the main reasons are to pay for drug habits usually heroin or crack, most prostitutes are hardcore drug addicts.

Do we know it is though a poverty thing? From everything I have read about causes of prostitution in general no matter where the prostitutes the main reasons are to pay for drug habits usually heroin or crack, most prostitutes are hardcore drug addicts.
I dont think you are out of order here.
I think that drugs and poverty are linked. But then not all junkies are poor and not all poor people are junkies. I am guessing here but I suspect that al prostitutes fall into one or both of those categories.

I dont think you are out of order here.
I think that drugs and poverty are linked. But then not all junkies are poor and not all poor people are junkies. I am guessing here but I suspect that al prostitutes fall into one or both of those categories.

I think we can agree on this and this is why in The West and other places we need programmes to get street prostitutes off the streets, this is another reason I support Legalised Brothels, I have read about them and the girls who work in them they will not tolerate them being on drugs and in a mess, nobody is ever going to stop prostitution so at least we can clean up prostitution by getting them off the streets and into a safe and all round healthy environment to operate in.

Legalised brothels and legalised drugs would eliminate most of western crime.

Agreed and agreed, I support the Decriminalisation of drugs and that is ALL drugs including Heroin but of course Governments would Regulate these drugs it would not be chaos on the streets with Legal Dealers on every street attempting to sell them to everyone, if you read about for example when all these drugs were still legal before the mid-1960s in most Western nations there were less addicts, when they made all these drugs illegal the number of addicts double and in some places triple within approx five years. Prohibition is always not a solution, in America during Prohibition there was more alcohol in circulation than Pre-Prohibition and also Prohibition create more alcoholics, more peoples become alcoholics during Prohibition, outlawing alcohol and drugs is always self defeating for a society it always make the problem worse creating more addicts and more professional criminals and also more deaths from bad drugs cut with anything from rodent poisons to soap powders etc.

The Americans are different from what I read, but many on this Continent Left AND Right support the Legalised Brothels and the Decriminalisation of drugs.

Agreed and agreed, I support the Decriminalisation of drugs and that is ALL drugs including Heroin but of course Governments would Regulate these drugs it would not be chaos on the streets with Legal Dealers on every street attempting to sell them to everyone, if you read about for example when all these drugs were still legal before the mid-1960s in most Western nations there were less addicts, when they made all these drugs illegal the number of addicts double and in some places triple within approx five years. Prohibition is always not a solution, in America during Prohibition there was more alcohol in circulation than Pre-Prohibition and also Prohibition create more alcoholics, more peoples become alcoholics during Prohibition, outlawing alcohol and drugs is always self defeating for a society it always make the problem worse creating more addicts and more professional criminals and also more deaths from bad drugs cut with anything from rodent poisons to soap powders etc.
People are addictive by nature. Laws dont change that. Portugal is proving that legalisation works.
The war on drugs is a war against the people.

People are addictive by nature. Laws dont change that. Portugal is proving that legalisation works.
The war on drugs is a war against the people.

The War on Drugs has also been a total failure and a massive waste of money. With sensible and logical legislation Decriminalising Drugs is the better option, in many places being caught with some weed is already just a mild caution, of course actual Drug Dealing is something different, they should be cracking down on the Drug Dealers NOT the users and certainly I do not think that drug addicts should be sent to prison, addiction is an illness, they should be in medical facilities to help them with their addiction and also help them with the underlining cause of WHY they are addicted.

nn.by
Who even knows what you are talking about?

So all Russian men are limp dick losers, is that what you are saying? Can't be man, those kind of people could have never taken over our electorate and beaten Hillary Clinton!
Litwin is a Ukrainian troll who hates Russia and spreads all kinds of BS about Russia (probably for Ukrainian money). Nobody can take this low IQ individual seriously.
I admit i understood none about op. But this is not a professional troll - that's easy to tell.

Forum List

Back