Putin's Way (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
For those who are older I believe you will recall a few of the events that were going on in Russia mentioned in this documentary.

Corruption unhindered will always fail. Looks good for from a distance but its a false sense of security. Great lies as seen in the above.

For those who are older I believe you will recall a few of the events that were going on in Russia mentioned in this documentary.

Corruption unhindered will always fail. Looks good for from a distance but its a false sense of security. Great lies as seen in the above.

Putin's Way is an excellent documentary.

Putin's Way is an excellent documentary.
I saw it years ago. IIRC much of it was simply one fake news outlet interviewing "journalists" from other fake news outlets.

Still interesting. I'm not duped by that crap but do tend to occasionally monitor the fake news that they are pushing to be aware of what nefarious shit they are going to be up to next. It's a convenient predicator.

Actually, this site is good for that. LWNJ moonbats here will frequently post links to the fake news that is seriously influencing the feeble minds of their ilk.

Last edited:
I saw it years ago. IIRC much of it was simply one fake news outlet interviewing "journalists" from other fake news outlets.

Still interesting. I'm not duped by that crap but do tend to occasionally monitor the fake news that they are pushing to be aware of what nefarious shit they are up to next.

Actually, this site is good for that. LWNJ moonbats here will frequently post links to the fake news that is seriously influencing the feeble minds of their ilk.
Just about everyone on this board is smarter than Trump. He's crazy about conspiracy theories.

Still interesting. I'm not duped by that crap but do tend to occasionally monitor the fake news that they are pushing to be aware of what nefarious shit they are going to be up to next. It's a convenient predicator.

Putin is a damn thug. Everyone should at least watch the documentary and do some research to make up their own mind based on facts.

Hell even Erdogan who I don't think much of is willing to fight this nasty midget thug in Moscow over this latest bullshit.

I saw that yesterday; funny you should post about it.

I think that Putin believes that his money is so entrenched through mutual economics with Europe that he cannot ever be broke. The truth about the war in Chechnya was very revealing as well.

It got me thinking about what could possibly have Putin so cornered that he is lashing out?

Forum List

Back