Putin's Can Of "Whoop Ass"

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It's looking pretty damn good folks. He has lost less then 2.500 and has KILLED damn near 250,000 terrorists. Now there is some damn numbers for ya. A quarter of a MILLION dead terrorists.

"Major powers agreed on Friday in Munich to a pause in combat in Syria, which killed at least 250,000 people. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that if the peace plan fails, more foreign troops could enter the conflict."

I don't even want you pansy ass liberals bringing up Obama's FAKE bombing runs. THIS is how sh#t gets done alright? You K-I-L-L them, they understand that. They want to DIE for allah.

Help them get there okay? Its a GOOD thing you pansy ass liberals would be doing. Let's use YOUR liberal argument here. Your PRO-choice on what people want to do with THEIR bodies right? Oh and of course you would NEVER removes their religious right would you?

Allah wants them to be "bullet catchers" okay my liberal misfits? A quarter of a MILLION dead terrorists. DAMN, that is a number! YOUR "Leader" claims to be leading the war "From Behind" HIS WORDS. He ain't leading a damn thing. That boy is "Alligator mouth and Hummingbird ass".

He is talking smack while riding the pine on the side line and he ain't NO player.
He ain't nothing but the towel boy. He's not even smart enough to be the damn equipment manager. He's the towel boy on the global stage.
Ground operation in Syria will lead to 'a full-fledged, long war,' Russian PM says

To President Putin
God's speed and my prayers.
Fury

It's looking pretty damn good folks. He has lost less then 2.500 and has KILLED damn near 250,000 terrorists. Now there is some damn numbers for ya. A quarter of a MILLION dead terrorists.

"Major powers agreed on Friday in Munich to a pause in combat in Syria, which killed at least 250,000 people. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that if the peace plan fails, more foreign troops could enter the conflict."

I don't even want you pansy ass liberals bringing up Obama's FAKE bombing runs. THIS is how sh#t gets done alright? You K-I-L-L them, they understand that. They want to DIE for allah.

Help them get there okay? Its a GOOD thing you pansy ass liberals would be doing. Let's use YOUR liberal argument here. Your PRO-choice on what people want to do with THEIR bodies right? Oh and of course you would NEVER removes their religious right would you?

Allah wants them to be "bullet catchers" okay my liberal misfits? A quarter of a MILLION dead terrorists. DAMN, that is a number! YOUR "Leader" claims to be leading the war "From Behind" HIS WORDS. He ain't leading a damn thing. That boy is "Alligator mouth and Hummingbird ass".

He is talking smack while riding the pine on the side line and he ain't NO player.
He ain't nothing but the towel boy. He's not even smart enough to be the damn equipment manager. He's the towel boy on the global stage.
Ground operation in Syria will lead to 'a full-fledged, long war,' Russian PM says

To President Putin
Fury

combat in Syria, which killed at least 250,000 people.

That's since it started, 5 years ago, not since Putin started fighting.

Doesn't say how many of the 250k were civilians..
so what can we call Obama's can? cause it aint whoopass.
I don't care what you call his black azz...
well for the last 7 years, looks like Obama and Moochelle have been opening up cans of reconstituted chef boy r dee ravioli

th

Doesn't say how many of the 250k were civilians..
Who cares? They islamic you idiot. Who cares?
Surely your God does, if not, then to Hell with your God..
THEIR god {Tiny "g"} wants them to die for them. HELP THEM. They WANT to die! Let them have that wish, why be selfish now? It's THEIR body right? Are YOU saying they do NOT have the RIGHT to do with it what they want?

YOU have a rather perplexing paradox in front of you Moonglow. YOU support a woman's right to choose but NOT theirs. Is that being sexist? They WANT to use their bodies to die. Hmmmm?

To President Putin
Fury

This is why Washington DC and NATO want to stop Russia....Russia are killing too many of the ISIL/ISIS/Daesh terrorists that Washington DC created, armed and funded with help of evil Saudi Arabia and Qatar, now joined by psychopath Erdogan in Turkey.

President Putin is killing their Mercenary Terrorist Group.

May God Bless President Putin and May God Bless Mother Russia.

Forum List

Back