Putin Youth harass visitors of the US Embassy in Moscow

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Any visitor of the US embassy in Moscow is a traitor, enemy of people and friend of Biden, Scholz & Co
Including US - citizens themselves of course
It looks like Putin's Russia is on the best way in 1930s

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
You reap what you sow ----- and the US is finding that both inside its own borders as well as being derided outside

and , as a show stopper , with a President who literally disgraces himself daily .

A President whom you can address as a big shit , knowing that you are factually correct .

You reap what you sow ----- and the US is finding that both inside its own borders as well as being derided outside

and , as a show stopper , with a President who literally disgraces himself daily .

A President whom you can address as a big shit , knowing that you are factually correct .

In my opinion is the Action of Putin Youth completely stupid and very provocative
Who knows who and why goes inside of the building

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
They keep asking if they are foreign agents. They could be getting a visa, visiting relatives or whatever. Or a US citizen needing to renew a passport. Or working there as a cleaning lady.

And that stupid Communist flag.

They keep asking if they are foreign agents. They could be getting a visa, visiting relatives or whatever. Or a US citizen needing to renew a passport. Or working there as a cleaning lady.

And that stupid Communist flag.

I know the US embassy in Moscow, was a couple times there many years ago
If somebody would ask myself what I'm gonna do there I will answer to the idiot only F... Off
The most disgusting thing are stupid Russian cops before entrance

Do we really expect an outpouring of love from the Russian people?

Do we really expect an outpouring of love from the Russian people?

More as 70% of Russians are disappointed of Putin, his war and his regime now.
But, if you confess it openly you're gonna to prison
All his 'polls' are the fake ones
More Russians understand now Putin works together with Zelensky / Zalyzhny / Biden and butchers as much Russians / Ukrainians are possible both in Russia and Ukraine

More as 70% of Russians are disappointed of Putin, his war and his regime now.
But, if you confess it openly you're gonna to prison
All his 'polls' are the fake ones
More Russians understand now Putin works together with Zelensky / Zalyzhny / Biden and butchers as much Russians / Ukrainians are possible both in Russia and Ukraine
We have the FBI sending people to prison for their political beliefs. Biden is not supported by 50% of Americans.

Forum List

Back