putin Troops Raise The White Flag In Kherson As Ukraine Claims 1000s Of Calls On Surrender Hotline

The biggest problem facing Russia is that Ukraine no longer fears their Army. They have fought them head to head and realize they can be defeated.

Russian troops look at the Ukrainian forces and ask……Why am I risking my life?
Russia will face the same challenge we faced in Vietnam as the public turns against the war

The biggest problem facing Russia is that Ukraine no longer fears their Army. They have fought them head to head and realize they can be defeated.

Russia will face the same challenge we faced in Vietnam as the public turns against the war
actually i think the challenges for Russia will be worse than the challenges the US faced with Vietnam .

If Russians are driven from Kherson can they hold Mariupol? It seems Ukraine has all the momentum

actually i think the challenges for Russia will be worse than the challenges the US faced with Vietnam .
+1

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

If Russians are driven from Kherson can they hold Mariupol? It seems Ukraine has all the momentum

Forum List

Back