Putin To Quit Because Of Health Biden in, Putin&Trump out!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I will add , "Putin and his empire To Quit Because Of Health" as i predicted, bunker´s rate is in the big big trouble , the next stop for Vovka - The Hague , for his empire - 1991 . as i wrote many times here , with cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

ps Biden in, Putin&Trump out!

"

Putin's family, including his 37-year-old girlfriend, Alina Kabaeva, and his two daughters have been urging him to leave his office.

1604663116337.png

Separate sources citing footage of Putin's recent public appearances have claimed that the 68-year-old strongman president of Russia may have Parkinson's disease. One footage, which showed Putin's legs moving involuntarily and him holding on to his seat's armrest, has led to rumors of his suffering from the degenerative disease.

"

related:

I will add , "Putin and his empire To Quit Because Of Health" as i predicted, bunker´s rate is in the big big trouble , the next stop for Vovka - The Hague , for his empire - 1991 . as i wrote many times here , with cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

ps Biden in, Putin&Trump out!

"

Putin's family, including his 37-year-old girlfriend, Alina Kabaeva, and his two daughters have been urging him to leave his office.

View attachment 412024
Separate sources citing footage of Putin's recent public appearances have claimed that the 68-year-old strongman president of Russia may have Parkinson's disease. One footage, which showed Putin's legs moving involuntarily and him holding on to his seat's armrest, has led to rumors of his suffering from the degenerative disease.

"

related:
Geezus....it's a damn good thing he's not healthy....that will make him change his mind about Ukraine....he would never dare invade now....OH....WAIT....

not healthy
any comment on this, ivan?

YOU´LL WATCH IT 10 TIMES I AM SURE,) WITH BARE HANDS AGAINST tanks of YOUR FAV HORDE, do still believe in Moscow oriental super power ?
"Ukrainians wrecking Occupiers- Hordemen Motorized Infantry
with #Molotov cocktails at improvised roadblocks on the outskirts of #Kyiv, #Ukraine.

Forum List

Back