Putin thugs arrest opposition leader

I love how these inbred mutants try to pretend Mueller is actually investigation Lynch somehow :rofl:

:thup:

You're right. It's not like Torquemada is conducting a legitimate investigation of Russian election tampering, he is there to GET TRUMP. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the facts or the open corruption by Lynch and Hillary, he is there to GET TRUMP.

This is a Stalinist purge in support of a coup by the democrats.
Torquemada? LOLOLOL! You inbreds are fucking losing it.

You've NEVER concerned yourself with facts when it comes to Lynch or Hillary. This must be painful for you. :itsok:

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is his official title Comrade, but I often just shorten the title of the leader of this inquisition down to Torqemada.

gmc15533920180123023400.jpg

Your witch hunt is over.

Your coup is over

You lost, what is it that happens to those who stage a failed coup, Comrade?

iu

I love how these inbred mutants try to pretend Mueller is actually investigation Lynch somehow :rofl:

You're right. It's not like Torquemada is conducting a legitimate investigation of Russian election tampering, he is there to GET TRUMP. He doesn't give a flying fuck about the facts or the open corruption by Lynch and Hillary, he is there to GET TRUMP.

You've NEVER concerned yourself with facts when it comes to Lynch or Hillary. This must be painful for you. :itsok:

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is his official title Comrade, but I often just shorten the title of the leader of this inquisition down to Torqemada.

Your witch hunt is over.

Your coup is over

iu
No, the investigation is not over :itsok:

Yet Fascism is an economic structure where government takes the risks, and private corporations take the profit. Think Obamacare and Big Insurance companies, Big Hospitals, and Big Pharma. Obamacare was the largest experiment in fascism the US has ever seen in its history. Mussolini would have been awe struck.

Fascism is defined as "extreme right wing/ authoritarian" That describes the classic Trumpkin.

fascism

NOUN
mass noun
  • 1An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    1. 1.1 (in general use) extreme authoritarian, oppressive, or intolerant views or practices.

Fascism - Wikipedia

"Fascist economics supported a state-controlled economy that accepted a mix of private and public ownership over the means of production.[196] Economic planning was applied to both the public and private sector and the prosperity of private enterprise depended on its acceptance of synchronizing itself with the economic goals of the state.[197] Fascist economic ideology supported the profit motive, but emphasized that industries must uphold the national interest as superior to private profit.[197]"

Obamacare.....Duh

Your witch hunt is over.

Your coup is over

iu
No, the investigation is not over :itsok:

Uh, yes it is sploogy.

Go have a nice cry, your coup failed.

Shocking scenes in Moscow.Even more shocking that people are happy that Putin uses trolls to influence foreign elections
Why is that all right ?

Mueller time might be right now, you little Stalinist bastard.

{
"Attorney General Loretta Lynch, her Deputy Sally Yates, the head of the National Security Division John Carlin, Bruce Ohr and other senior DOJ officials, and regrettably, lying attorneys, people that were senior career civil servants violated the law, committed crimes, and covered up crimes by Obama, the DNC and Hillary Clinton -- but more than that they tried to frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy that never existed, and they knew it, and they plotted to ruin him as a candidate and then destroy him as a president."

Digenova condemned the FBI for working so closely with the controversial Fusion GPS, a political hit squad paid by the DNC and Clinton campaign to create and spread the discredited Steele dossier about President Trump. "Without a justifiable law enforcement or national security reason, he says the FBI "created false facts" so that they could get surveillance warrants. Those are all crimes. He ads, using official FISA-702 'queries' and surveillance was done to create a false case against a candidate, and then a president."

"The FBI now has to be completely reconstructed from the ground up, the men and woman at the FBI are great people, that is not who we are talking about, we are talking about people like James Comey, McCabe, Strzoke, Page, Baker,Rosenstein and others. There is a huge civil liability for these and other individuals.

"It is also now very clear that the 'Russian Collusion' was a complete fabrication by the Democratic National Committee, the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, and Senior DOJ & FBI officials. There is literally no evidence whatsoever that has ever been produced of any Trump / Russia collusion and the Christopher Steel Dossier is not at all credible; in fact Rod Rosenstein himself wrote in his appointment letter and memorandum about it that there is no evidence of any crime by Donald Trump, but 'for political reasons there should be an investigation'. The truth is that the appointment of a Special Council was completely unnecessary, there was no need or justification of it.}

The 99-Page FISA Document: Declassified & The Attempted Coup and Coverup
Here are your inbred mutants. We are importing them.
Here arHi, I’d like to talk to you about a subject that’s not frequently mentioned, inbreeding. Do an experiment for yourself, go to your computer and Google Islam inbreeding, and I think you’ll be stunned at the results. You’ll find that in the Arab world, 40 to 50% of all marriages are inbred. In Egypt, 40% of the marriages are to a first cousin. In Saudi Arabia, 2/3 of the people who marry marry a close relative. And in Britain, the Pakistani refuges, 55% of their marriages are to first cousins
Bill Warner: Islam and Inbreeding - Political Islam
Yes that guy is definitely a mutant produced from incest. What a total loon that guy is.
He is not a loon his conclusions are based on facts. Tell me one thing he says that qualifies for loony.
Everything he said. That man is clearly disturbed, and the world will be much better off when he croaks.
Name one and disprove it. Should I wait because I doubt you will answer, I really do not think you are even aware enough to.

This is what passes for thinking with the left.
Notice how he just makes up a self serving conclusion, and then goes on to build a smear against Trump based on nothing.
This is the type of shit that is tearing this nation apart.

Sorry but it's Mango Mussolini and his enablers who are tearing this nation apart.

When you do shit like what you just did, ie smearing a President and his supporters as being fascist for no reason other than you disagree on political issues,

you are the one tearing this nation apart.

You piss off those you lie about,

and you panic those stupid enough to believe you.

Which isn't very many, but shh.. :badgrin:

Shocking scenes in Moscow.Even more shocking that people are happy that Putin uses trolls to influence foreign elections
Why is that all right ?

The closest thing to a credible accusation is that PUtin had people hack and release true e-mails of HIllarys' in order to influence the election.

Leaking some e-mails, MAYBE, just is not that big of a deal.

Hillary is the one who's words revealed her to be a piece of shit in those emails and that is on her.

And this is not likely to have had much of an impact. AND it is nothing compared to the impact of the vile dishonest media.

Probably not as much an impact as the opinions voiced by Europeans leaders bad mouthing Trump.

So exactly what you Stalinist fucks are doing to Trump?
You missed this thread, Stalinist buttlicker:
Russia bans comedy about Stalin's death

The way the left has banned comedy about homosexuality?

Comedian apologises for anti-gay jokes | IOL Entertainment
What does that have to do with the topic? Do you support arresting people who show or go to watch comedies about Stalin? You don't consider Stalin "left"?

What does that have to do with the topic? Do you support arresting people who show or go to watch comedies about Stalin? You don't consider Stalin "left"?

Everything, you dumb motherfucker.

You talk about the contempt that Russia has for free speech, while your filthy party is banning speech right here.

Beyond your reeking hypocrisy, the utter stupidity of your partisan hackery is beyond the pale.

The difference between you scumbag democrats and Stalin is non-existent. You lack the power to fully implement your desires, but from "bake the cake Christian" to "white free safe zones," you Maoist pigs are straight out of the Soviet nightmare.

You talk about the contempt that Russia has for free speech, while your filthy party is banning speech right here.

Beyond your reeking hypocrisy, the utter stupidity of your partisan hackery is beyond the pale.

The difference between you scumbag democrats and Stalin is non-existent. You lack the power to fully implement your desires, but from "bake the cake Christian" to "white free safe zones," you Maoist pigs are straight out of the Soviet nightmare.
Give an example of a comedian in the US or UK arrested for anti-homosexual or anti-Muslim jokes. Arrested, as in handcuffed and taken to the police station.

And if I was pro-Soviet, why am I against Stalin, you Putinist bitch?

And what is my party, shithead? I've never been a member of the Communist, Democrat or Republican party.

Give an example of a comedian in the US or UK arrested for anti-homosexual or anti-Muslim jokes. Arrested, as in handcuffed and taken to the police station.

And what is my party, shithead? I've never been a registered member of the Communist, Democrat or Republican party.

Are you on acid?

And what is my party, shithead? I've never been a registered member of the Communist, Democrat or Republican party.

Are you on acid?
No, but you seem to be on pay for work at the troll factory.

Are you on acid?

You seem too fucked up to grasp that my first post had the link you whined for.

We don't arrest, we blackball and any who dares speak words not approved of by you stalinists will lose their livelihoods, as Tracey Morgan found out.

Are you on acid?

You seem too fucked up to grasp that my first post had the link you whined for.

We don't arrest, we blackball and any who dares speak words not approved of by you stalinists will lose their livelihoods, as Tracey Morgan found out.
:bsflag:
It did not say he was arrested.

:trolls:

This is what Dear Donald would like to do and why he so admires Putin. Alexei Navalny is going to end up shot to death on the street, poisoned or tossed off a balcony. Brave man.

As protesters across Russia rallied Sunday against a presidential election in March they say is rigged in President Vladimir Putin's favor, police in Moscow forcibly detained the opposition leader who sparked the demonstrations, Alexei Navalny, soon after he joined his supporters on the streets of the capital.

Earlier Sunday, video emerged of Russian authorities making their way into Navalny's campaign headquarters with what his spokesperson characterized as power tools, questioning staff and reportedly seized equipment. The spokesperson said the police claimed they were investigating a "bomb threat."​

Prominent Putin Critic Arrested Amid Nationwide Protests Against Upcoming Election

If only Trump could do that!

Why is that all right ?

Say Tommy Turdburgler, doesn't the UK outlaw jokes against Muslims?

Shocking, particularly when there are Pakistani/British trolls like you influencing American elections.
No it doesnt. Not understanding the point you are struggling to make.

Forum List

Back