putin´s SOLDIER'S BOOK: PUTIN'S MILITARY IS CHAOTIC AND UNDISCIPLINED, THEY , kill, rape, STEAL AND Loot || 2022

The defence of Donbas.

Forcing regime change.

In the defence of Donbas

The US is supplying Zelinsky with weapons and paying him large sums of money to carry on.

You read too many cominc books.

Kiev is the seat of the American-backed coup. Zalinsky must go.

Oh brother. Comic books? What comics do you read, because I don't know of any military strategy comics out there. Dive into some WWII battle strategy plans once in a while, geez.

Oh brother. Comic books? What comics do you read, because I don't know of any military strategy comics out there. Dive into some WWII battle strategy plans once in a while, geez.
Look, Bonzo, this is your very problem. You think every war goes by WW II strategy. "The Russian winter" give me a break. :auiqs.jpg: I am a war veteran. That doesn't make me an expert but I certainly understand war and its strategies a lot more than your comic book crap. Go back to bed before your mother finds out you're not asleep yet.

Look, Bonzo, this is your very problem. You think every war goes by WW II strategy. "The Russian winter" give me a break. :auiqs.jpg: I am a war veteran. That doesn't make me an expert but I certainly understand war and its strategies a lot more than your comic book crap. Go back to bed before your mother finds out you're not asleep

Black Friday at Target doesn't make you a war veteran.

Is that too complicated for you to understand?
Everyone understands what you are saying but everyone also understands it is bullshit. even Puin repudiated that lie in his Peter the Great speech.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday compared himself to the country’s first emperor, Peter the Great, in a speech marking the 350th anniversary of the figure’s birth.

Putin made the comments while visiting a multimedia exhibit about the 18th-century leader, who led a conquest of the Baltic region while at war with Sweden. Putin remarked that Peter the Great viewed the land as rightfully Russian, drawing a connection to the current war Russia is waging against Ukraine.

“He was returning it and strengthening it,” Putin said, according to The New York Times. “Well, apparently, it has also fallen to us to return and to strengthen.”

Putin also noted that when Peter founded the city of St. Petersburg, “none of the countries of Europe recognized it as Russian.”

“It’s impossible — do you understand — impossible to build a fence around a country like Russia,” Putin added.

“It’s impossible — do you understand — impossible to build a fence around a country like Russia,” Putin added.

In other words, no laws, no borders, no treaties mean anything to him as he attempts to conquer Ukraine and beyond. But for all of his fantasies about being a new Peter the Great, Putin is a small man with a small mind who is leading Russia to disaster, not greatness.

So lets run through the logic. IF they just want the Donbass, why are they still fighting? Why are they still attempting to capture cities? Why are they still shooting? If the war in Ukraine is "Lost" for the Ukrainians, then why is fighting still happening?

It only makes sense that Russia is either "bogged down" or is waiting to make a large counter offensive in the Winter at some point to take the Rest of Ukraine. The initial attack on Kiev was to capture it, it was not a feint. So Kiev and the Western part of Ukraine is still on the table.
Lol, expecting logic on this site is a mighty tall order. Lol, good luck with that one.

Everyone understands what you are saying but everyone also understands it is bullshit.
No. The US/CIA/deep state/Military-Industrial Compex says Putin wants to take all of Ukraine ... that he even wants to regain the losses from the defunct Sovjet Union. Putin himself says he only wants to protect the ethnic Russians in Donbas and to secure Russian access to the port in Krim. So, here we are - you trust Washington to give you the straight dope and I don't trust anyone completely. Putin - in this particular case - is making sense. Is he lying? Maybe, but he does make sense. The American side makes no sense at all and has been lying ever since Operation TP Ajax. If the US says it's 4 o'clock I'll check my watch. If Putin says it's 4 o'clock I'll take his word for it until I have reason to doubt him.

No. The US/CIA/deep state/Military-Industrial Compex says Putin wants to take all of Ukraine ... that he even wants to regain the losses from the defunct Sovjet Union. Putin himself says he only wants to protect the ethnic Russians in Donbas and to secure Russian access to the port in Krim. So, here we are - you trust Washington to give you the straight dope and I don't trust anyone completely. Putin - in this particular case - is making sense. Is he lying? Maybe, but he does make sense. The American side makes no sense at all and has been lying ever since Operation TP Ajax. If the US says it's 4 o'clock I'll check my watch. If Putin says it's 4 o'clock I'll take his word for it until I have reason to doubt him.
But in his Peter the Great speech Putin said he wants to retake all the land he thinks Russia has a right to and that he recognizes no borders, so it is hardly creditable to accept his prior claim that he is only trying to protect ethnic Russians in Donbas. But in your enthusiasm to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine, what about the Ukrainians living in Donbas who are not ethnic Russians? Have they no rights? What about the ethnic Russians who don't want to be part of Russia? Do they have no rights? When you parse Putin's claims about Donbas, it is clear that this is just an excuse for Russian imperialism.

But in his Peter the Great speech Putin said he wants to retake all the land he thinks Russia has a right to and that he recognizes no borders, so it is hardly creditable to accept his prior claim that he is only trying to protect ethnic Russians in Donbas. But in your enthusiasm to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine, what about the Ukrainians living in Donbas who are not ethnic Russians? Have they no rights? What about the ethnic Russians who don't want to be part of Russia? Do they have no rights? When you parse Putin's claims about Donbas, it is clear that this is just an excuse for Russian imperialism.
You make one absurd claim after another with regards to Putin, Russia, and what I have said (or what you insinuate I have said) and It is not worth my time trying to have an intelligent discussion with you while you continue to boast pre-conceived convictions. I have given you a down-to-earth, motivated opinion on the subject but you offer little more than one-sided rhetoric fueled by American propaganda, lacking insight and earnestness. Furthermore, you ignore (intentionally or otherwise) the details that give the issue fibre. Instead, you sew up all the points that you think mean something and interpret them to an "it is clear" conclusion. I think I am finished with you.

1. So Russia is just sitting in the Donbass just firing shells just to shoot? Yeah, makes total sense. They are stuck. They have no momentum.

2. The rest of Ukraine, dumbass. Who said anything about paris?
Russia doesn’t want to occupy all of Ukraine. They are supporting the Donbas region becoming independent.

Russia doesn’t want to occupy all of Ukraine. They are supporting the Donbas region becoming independent.
That's what I'm trying to tell this guy but he isn't listening. He would rather take fact A, fact B, fact C and fact D and mix them up into some twisted "I told you so" impossible scenario rather than follow all the facts to a logical conclusion ... the simple conclusion that fits all of the facts and justifies (or gives a strong indication) that Putin is supporting the Donbas region becoming independent and not wanting to occupy all of Ukraine.

Indeed, doesn't want. It just wants a friendly puppet government there. That makes huge difference. Jesus, what a bunch of morons you are.

Indeed, doesn't want. It just wants a friendly puppet government there. That makes huge difference. Jesus, what a bunch of morons you are.
Yea, imagine that, they would rather have a friendly nation bordering them instead of a hostile one. How “moronic”.
It wants a buffer zone between them and NATO since Biden is pushing for Ukraine membership.

I know, I know, only the US is allowed to bomb other countries and invade them for its own national and strategic interests.

Yea, imagine that, they would rather have a friendly nation bordering them instead of a hostile one. How “moronic”.
It wants a buffer zone between them and NATO since Biden is pushing for Ukraine membership.

I know, I know, only the US is allowed to bomb other countries and invade them for its own national and strategic interests.
To have a friendly government you should follow some wiser policy than just invade and occupy. You can't take out two heavily pro- Russian regions from a political field and expect some friendly government take power.

It is something like taking out California and New York and expecting the Dems still having majority in the House.

Forum List

Back