Putin´s ruble goes straight into a toilet seat! 80,2 today I predict 100 r for one $ the very next week !Flush into a toilet seat entire Pootin´s ulus

How long it take for us to flush into a toilet seat entire Moscow ulus?

• less than 1 year

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin´s ruble goes straight into a toilet seat! 80,2 today I predict 100 for one $ the very next week ! How long it take for us to flush into a toilet seat entire Moscow ulus?

1643220397480.png
1643220363528.png

our main tools : military pressure , sanctions , arm - race , our manual :
How US president Ronald Reagan destroyed Soviet communism? - Kreately

less than 1 year
1-2 years
2-4 years

I say " less than 1 year "

Attachments

• 1643220375227.png
    1643220375227.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The West hasn’t even put down sanctions yet

The EU and US are capable of crippling Russia’s economy

Putin´s ruble goes straight into a toilet seat! 80,2 today I predict 100 for one $ the very next week ! How long it take for us to flush into a toilet seat entire Moscow ulus?

View attachment 593027View attachment 593025

less than 1 year
1-2 years
2-4 years

I bet your doin a Russian Rub-Out just about now

The West hasn’t even put down sanctions yet

This is a very powerful sanction in itself. It could push Putin to act?
But he knows that acting is his worst play and so will have to bite the bullet.
I doubt EU was involved in the manipulation.

Once again, WW3 brinkmanship. The pipeline deal must be stopped and the China/Russia alliance must be stopped too. Risking world war is worth it to America now.

View attachment 593027View attachment 593025

less than 1 year
1-2 years
2-4 years

He just wants to raise energy prices, their only real industry and income. Caviar don't cut it

Our President has been busy lining up alternative Natural Gas supplies to replace anything Putin may do in retaliation

Putin has painted himself into a corner

Well our own leadership has certainly proven itself highly capable of crippling our own economy, so I imagine that if they don't care about destroying the prosperity our own nation that they certainly wouldn't lose any sleep crippling anyone elses.

Americans pretty much have no purchasing power at all. And now we have the DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management sending out tweets encouraging the American electorate to voluntarily (for now) ration food purchases at the grocery stores, too, specifically because of the empty shelves.

Good point, rightwinger. Nobody can cripple an economy like our leaders. They're real pros at it.

Last edited:
He just wants to raise energy prices, their only real industry and income. Caviar don't cut it
i dont think so ,

terrible news for the horde ! "Its Economy Have Exposed a Weak Spot "

Moscow’s Attempts to Sanction-Proof Its Economy Have Exposed a Weak Spot

and

New: About 300 Javelin anti-tank missiles arrived in Ukraine on Tuesday, the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv announced on Twitter, with supporting imagery. That shipment came in at about 79 tons of material, making it “the third shipment of $200 million in assistance authorized by President Biden,” according to the embassy.

U.S. F-15s have arrived to the Baltics (Estonia), and Danish F-16s are set to arrive tomorrow (in Lithuania), NATO tweeted Wednesday morning.

Our President has been busy lining up alternative Natural Gas supplies to replace anything Putin may do in retaliation

Putin has painted himself into a corner
can you post any link ? my guess LNG industry in US never has it better , am i right ?

^^^ This is the mindset we're dealing with, folks. ^^^

Hoooo leeee sht.
Maybe you don't understand how much is at stake?

If it wasn't for M.A.D., we would be in a 3rd. world war right not, because America would win that war. There's little doubt. M.A.D. only guarantees that along with the winning comes huge losses and losing.

Two stories at RT.com for anyone interested in the topic of Ukraine/Russia/US negotiations. One of which contains this:

Blinken-
diplomacy has the best chance to succeed when we provide space for confidential talks.”

Which has to be interpreted as encouraging for the fact that any concessions by either side are better kept from the people of all three countries. For example, any antiwar stance taken by Biden will be interpreted as being soft on foreign policy, at to Biden's detriment.

Putin may face the same response from his people? But also maybe complete solidarity?

only in wet RT.ru dreams

pootin will be killed and very soon , much like the last moscow 🔫 czar )
That's possible and would lead to a possible solution for the US/Nato. Nothing much is possible when Russia is being led by a very strong and resolute leader like Putin.

It's just that murder is the only way when Russia's leader pulls down 80% support and rising!

You people are seriously nuts.

Let's say US led NATO forces beat up on 100,000 Russian troops on the border. Which they won't. Because all of this is just one big neocon wet dream.

But lets just say something does happen, whether manufactured or genuine, just for giggles.

What then? Are they going to advance on Moscow? Crimea? Is Romania gonna get it on it to try to retake Moldova? Pft. Get real.

Russia has thousands of nukes pointed to the US as well as its allies (what few true ones there are left) and they've made it crystal clear that if backed int oa corner that they will use them. Not only that, but China is gradually coming around to the same line of thinking.

Perhaps it might more likely be the dick wagging neocons looking to start another war, one they seem to foolishly believe to be a cheap victory, to restore their egoes after suffering losses in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan who don't know what is truly at stake. If you think for a second that you're gonna go finding some low-hanging geo-political fruit in the northern rim of the Black Sea, smoke another one.

Last edited:
Putin doesn’t have Trump providing him cover anymore

You people are seriously nuts.

Let's say US led NATO forces beat up on 100,000 Russian troops on the border. Which they won't. Because all of this is just one big neocon wet dream.

But lets just say something does, just for giggles.

What then? Are they going to advance on Moscow? Crimea? Is Romania gonna get it on it to try to retake Moldova? Pft. Get real.

Russia has thousands of nuked pointed to the US as well as its allies (what few true ones there are left) and they've made it crystal clear that if backed int oa corner that they will use them. Not only that, but China is gradually comign around to the same lne of thinking.

Perhaps it might more likely be the dick wagging neocons looking to start another war, one they seem to foolishly believe to be a cheap victory, to restore their egoes after suffering losses in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan who don't knw what is at stake. If you think for a second that you;re gonna go finding some low-hanging fruit in the northern rim of the Black Sea, smoke another one.
You make a valid point on backing Russia into a corner and that's a good reason to suspect more brinkmanship. But make no mistake, the pipeline deal succeeding with Germany is the watershed issue in that it will seal relations between Russia and Germany, and hence with the EU.

And America's hopes will be no more. But I'm still wondering if you're old enough to get it?

And fwiw, egos have little to do with the struggle.

Forum List

Back