Putin Must Begin Seriously Considering All Options

See for yourself: U.S. Ending Stocks of Crude Oil in SPR (Thousand Barrels)

January 2017: 695,078

January 2021: 638,085

I don't ever recall Republicans whining about our support of countries fighting against the USSR.

The limp-wristed liberals? Yes. Their common refrain? "You're gonna start WWIII!!!"

Sound familiar?

Never the Republicans.

Trump has led you all into the far left cave. You make Biden sound like an old school Reagan Republican!
So you just showed that after Biden took office is when the oil in the reserve started to decline....

So you just showed that after Biden took office is when the oil in the reserve started to decline....
Since the numbers are too difficult for you to grasp, perhaps a pretty picture will help.

crude-oil-spr.jpg

No, they started to decline while Trump was in the White House.

Dude, I just showed you the numbers!
Yeah and it was 50,000 barrels lower the first year of Biden's administration... look up where its at today... even lower...

Yeah and it was 50,000 barrels lower the first year of Biden's administration... and look it up where its at today... even lower...
Yes, but it's a fact the SPR was lower when Trump left office than when he entered office.

And, as usual, he lied about it and even called it by the wrong name.

“So after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration, and low energy prices, to 100% full,” Trump’s statement reads. “It’s called the Strategic National Reserves, and it hasn’t been full for many decades. In fact, it’s been mostly empty. It’s supposed to only be used for large-scale emergency or conflict. Now I see where Biden has just announced he’s going to take what we so carefully and magically built, and what will be a futile attempt to reduce oil and gasoline prices. They will soon bring it down to empty again.”

Except the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, or SPR, contained more crude oil at the time Trump entered the White House than it did when he exited.

Trump did well with so many con artists atracking him from day one. Our ecomomy was booming til the Globalist ushered a Plannedemic on us. I do not like shutting down for it EVER. Problem is both sides wanted that. So placing all the blame on him is BS.

I like him calling people out. Love it. Love the Fact that for years after hes out its all you bunch of Wankers can talk about.

He owns you. By the way had Hillary won what would have happened in SCOTUS? Let that sink in.

“So after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration."

Trump cannot open his mouth without telling a big fat lie.

The SPR was higher during the entire Obama administration than it was during Trump's.

I can't believe anyone falls for his bullshit any more.

Putin Must Begin Seriously Considering All Options

With his health deteriorating and his dream of recreating the Soviet Union slipping away Vladimir Putin must seriously consider what is his best option for his near future.

Why should he simply sit back and settle for defeat? A large segment of the U.S. population supports Putin’s efforts to reestablish the Soviet empire. They must also support any action Putin would take in retaliating against nations providing war materials to the Ukraine’s defenders.

Since his U.S. friend and ally is facing persecution from political opponents, Putin must understand that trump’s enemies are also his own. And with trump’s goal of becoming dictator fading quickly it is in Putin’s power to avenge those standing in the way of his new Soviet Union and trump’s fourth reich.

Perhaps the time has come to burn it all down and see what society will arise from the ashes. To this end, the time is rapidly approaching for Putin to make good on his threats and take nuclear action against NATO countries.

Please tell me this is supposed to be some kinda joke.

Anyone who doesn't is a damned idiot who wants to forever pay higher prices for food.

You remind me of Charles Lindbergh.

lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg
We just retreated and surrendered a twenty year war... and now we are funding another lost cause... soon if Biden has his way our troops will be fighting and dying there too... are you still going to support the war then?....

Anyone who doesn't is a damned idiot who wants to forever pay higher prices for food.

You remind me of Charles Lindbergh.

lindbergh-america-first-2.jpg
if Biden has his way our troops will be fighting and dying there too... are you still going to support the war then?....

Should we not have meted out punishment for 9/11? Just rolled over like a spineless liberal you are coming across as?
We tried to rebuild and redesign a nation in our image... it was stupid and short sighted just like we are today... same people making the same blunders that will get Americans killed...
We should have killed Osama and come home....

Forum List

Back