Putin Just Gave Trump Another Idea... Just Reset Your Term and Stay in Power!

The Russians know a good thing when they have it. They have a dominant caretaker leader who is first and foremost PRO Russian. America has none of that. Shit...the Russians are even proposing doing completely away with dual citizenship. That is something we should have done decades ago. Especially among the political class. D.C is fucking overrun with the little hat people.

Congratulations to the czar.

A wise man once said: People get the government that they deserve.

I am sure Trump salivates, no..make that drools..over the prospect of a Russian style presidency in this Country. Luckily the House is not in control of the Republicans like the Senate. All the Senate Pubs will gladly get on their knees and give fellacio to Trump. Whatever Trump wants, Trump gets.

Putin is a strong leader and knows what is best for America (I mean Russia) -- and if he feels this was the right move, we (I mean Russia) -- should support him

Remember when obama was going to declare martial law to stay in power?
Now look at the other sides idiots.
You people are fucking pathetic

The article is about Putin. It says nothing about Trump. This should be deleted.
^^
-rea091 (71).jpg

Pretty obvious at this point Russia is no longer anything close to a Democracy.

"MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian parliament approved a sweeping constitutional reform in the third and final reading Wednesday, a move that will allow President Vladimir Putin to stay in power for another 12 years after his current term ends in 2024."

Russia passes bill allowing Putin to stay in power past 2024
My concern is not any ideas tRump may have received. I'm worried he may have been ordered to do this.

Remember when obama was going to declare martial law to stay in power?
Now look at the other sides idiots.
You people are fucking pathetic
Except that there are at least two threads here from tRumplings calling for just that.

"MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian parliament approved a sweeping constitutional reform in the third and final reading Wednesday, a move that will allow President Vladimir Putin to stay in power for another 12 years after his current term ends in 2024."

So the Russian PARLIAMENT VOTED to change the constitution...hmm sounds pretty democratic to me! Congrats to Putin

So the Russian PARLIAMENT VOTED to change the constitution...hmm sounds pretty democratic to me! Congrats to Putin
Well, this is exactly why we don't have a DEMOCRACY

Putin is a great leader who is doing the best thing for his country and people.

I wish Trump could do the same here in America. .. :cool:

The average well off (not rich) Russian lives in a 2 bedroom apartment. Meaning, it's two rooms, a bedroom and a kitchen with no living room. They don't count the bathroom as a room. If they did, that would be a 3 bedroom. If you want two actual bedrooms, you are going to have to part of the privileged. That "2" Bedroom isn't for one person, it's for the entire family and it might be 2 and 3 generations. And this is in St. Peters berg which is one of the two prime cities, Moscow being the other one.

If you are not an average well off or privileged, you may live in one of the other "Villages" where even the slums in the South for the US has better housing. The average Russian lives just one step above the Homeless in the US. Does the average Russian care? No, that's the way it's always been so it's accepted.

As the homeless here in the US grows at an alarming rate, you are right, Rump is doing the same in America little by little.

Well, this is exactly why we don't have a DEMOCRACY
We were SUPPOSED to have a Republic but what we have is an oligarchy

Forum List

Back