Putin & His Russian Invasion Get Huge Cheers At Republican AFPAC

Did we ever vote on it?
That was my point, obviously. We never get to vote on whether our kids should be asked to engage in these foreign military adventures or not. We must rely on our militaristic duopoly, just as we must rely on them to provide us with new selections of candidates, vastly deemed "viable" by their willingness to accept corporate bribes. Dog forbid any actually work for "the people"! Communists!

Not to be outdone by the praise showered on Putin from the likes of Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Tuckems and others -- so-called Groyer, Nick Fuentes, decides to out-Putin them by leading the Conservative crowd at AFPAC to chant "Putin, Putin, Putin" -- just to own the libs.....because we all know how getting on your knees for Putin triggers the Dems...

Right before the crowd cheered for Putin and whine about diversity - he was introduced to the stage by Marjorie Taylor Greene....because, Republicans love sharing the stage with white supremacists -- just to "own the libs" -- which, to be fair...you can literally blow up a bus load of nuns on live television as long as you claim you were just doing it to own the libs...there is no bottom as long as you make that disclaimer...

#MAGAUSSR

1. The US is not a democracy..........its a representative constitutional "REPUBLIC", only the willful ignorant claim the US is some type of social democracy. 2. Biden just hours ago asked his butt buddies the Chicoms to help with Russia. 3. The real enemies of the US are now showing their true CHINESE stripes.......Old Quid Pro Quo JOE is at it again.........help with Ukraine and the US will give a wink and a nod for the invasion of Taiwan. 3. The Ukraine has been nothing but a Puppet of the US CIA for well over a decade.....If I was Putin it would not have gone this far.

Last edited:
Fox reporters are in Ukraine broadcasting about the war and Soros's creepy media matters operatives are busy analyzing conservative meetings for propaganda purposes. They used to call the creeps "5th columnists" in WW2". Now they are tax exempt and in charge. . No surprises here.

A fringe political action committee no one takes seriously. Lol
If no one takes them seriously

Why do so many elected republican Congress members keep showing up there??

But, I would try to pretend they are a fringe group too if I didn't want to admit that a large part of the Republican base are a bunch of reactionary right-wingers, neo-nazis and white Christo-fascists...

If no one takes them seriously

But, I would try to pretend they are a fringe group too if I didn't want to admit that a large part of the Republican base are a bunch of reactionary right-wingers, neo-nazis and white Christo-fascists...
They don't. You may be confusing them with CPAC

YIN:
A fringe political action committee no one takes seriously.
YANG:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had Trump been president. None of this would have happened..
My avatar demurs. Don Trump offered his imprimatur to these crazies.
He and Steve Bannon.
He and Steve Miller.
He and Limbaugh, and Fox, and Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit, Epoch Times, et al.
If Trump and Bannon and Miller would have forcefully, regularly offered criticism of these nutjobs, unequivocally condemned them ....... we'd have fewer of these nutjobs.
And they would be less of a nutjob problem for America.
IMHO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A PAC of right-wing white nationalists that many here clearly take way too seriously.
Indded, my own humble avatar has observed the same thing. Not all GOP'rs on this venue voice their support for the likes of Greene, and Gosar, Gohmert, and this Fuentes nutter. But too many do. Duh!

Hell, how many times on this gossipboard have we read the RightField shrill about Democrats being "Communists".....and yet, when a rightside bunch of fringies with a U.S. Congressperson in attendance start chanting support for Putin.....well, now 'Communist' seem OK, let's cheer for 'em.

Color me skeptical about the RightSiders here......and their sincerity, or hell, even their knowledge about communism.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Americans are not going to support engaging in another war unless we are attacked.
I quite agree.
We may fear Putin (except those in the Greene-fest of the OP, where they cheer him there)......but though we may fear him and his nuclear arsenal, unless or until Russia invades NATO or blows up one of our subs in the Baltic or some other overt act that results in significant American bodybags.....we ain't gonna shoot at Russia.

It's funny how those on the left wrong have to look at the most extreme outliers on the right to try to find anything with which to smear our whole side by false association.........
Oh, I quite agree that there be some loons on 'the left'; but today we are talking about Marjorie Greene, the Fuentes dude, and their crowd cheering for Vladimir Putin as he brutally invades Ukraine.
How did the good poster Bob Blaylock miss that that was the focus of the thread?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
".........how easily we can find support on the left wrong for such sicknesses as homosexuality and transsexuality, or other similarly depraved shit.
No one is interested in your faggot fantasies. Isn't there some faggot site somewhere, where you are active......."
Homophobia much?
You do know, poster BB, that their is a vein of thought that those who fear homosexuality the most are struggling with their own sexual identity issues.
I don't know that for sure. I ain't a pychiatrist. But I'm sure you too have heard that concept discussed in various media formats?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The US is not a democracy..........its a representative constitutional "REPUBLIC", only the willful ignorant claim the US is some type of social democracy.
Ummm, so my vote for my Township Clerk, County Clerk, Drain Commissioner, Sherrif, are not democratic voting? A popularity vote?
After all, they each run against a slate of opponents that we each can choose from (well not the Drain guy, he's had that job since Christ was a corporal)....and the one with the most vote wins the job.
No Electoral College. No Committee or Commission or Chooser-in-Chief. The guy or gal with the most votes wins the job until the next election. Sounds democratic to me, looks like it too.

Are me and my neighbors missing something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, I would try to pretend they are a fringe group too if I didn't want to admit that a large part of the Republican base are a bunch of reactionary right-wingers...........
True that!

They don't. You may be confusing them with CPAC
Yes, they are taken seriously.....

But keep on pretending that Republicans don't strongly pander to white supremacists....

Care to tell me a policy they advocate for that you don't support??

Because all of their policies are the same white grievance, manufactured culture war BS that mainstream republicans campaign on everytime they are needing to scare white voters out to the polling stations

But keep on pretending that Republicans don't strongly pander to white supremacists....

It's a lie, of course, and you know damn well that it is a lie.

The overwhelming vast majority of conservatives/Republicans want nothing to do with with supremacists, and certainly do not pander to them.

You have to look to the most extreme, fringe outliers of conservatism to find any brush with which to paint and condemn conservatives as a whole.

In the mean time, your side, not just extreme fringes and outliers, but the mainstream of the left wrong openly embraces all manner of filth far more depraved than any of what you try to associate with us. You openly support faggots, trannies, and other depraved sexual perverts. You openly support, aid, and abet violent criminal/terrorist mobs such as Black LIES Matter. You support the cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day, in the form of abortion. You treasonously take the side of foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border; against the side of your own country and of your own fellow Americans. You support the destruction of our freedoms and our economy that have taken place under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from an overhyped flu/cold outbreak.

Everywhere that matters of political controversy line up with a clear distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness, your side finds itself solidly aligned with evil and madness.

It's a lie, of course, and you know damn well that it is a lie.

The overwhelming vast majority of conservatives/Republicans want nothing to do with with supremacists, and certainly do not pander to them.

You have to look to the most extreme, fringe outliers of conservatism to find any brush with which to paint and condemn conservatives as a whole.

In the mean time, your side, not just extreme fringes and outliers, but the mainstream of the left wrong openly embraces all manner of filth far more depraved than any of what you try to associate with us. You openly support faggots, trannies, and other depraved sexual perverts. You openly support, aid, and abet violent criminal/terrorist mobs such as Black LIES Matter. You support the cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day, in the form of abortion. You treasonously take the side of foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border; against the side of your own country and of your own fellow Americans. You support the destruction of our freedoms and our economy that have taken place under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from an overhyped flu/cold outbreak.

Everywhere that matters of political controversy line up with a clear distinction between good and evil, between reason and madness, your side finds itself solidly aligned with evil and madness.
You can type all the emographs you want -- won't change the fact that when a neo-nazi or a white supremacist wants to run for office -- he sees the Republican party as their best chance to win nominations...why is that??

What is it about the Republican voting base that has record number of neo-nazis and white supremacists running for office as Republicans??

If Democrats are all white supremacists and Nazis -- why didn't any of them show up at AFPAC?? Was Corey Booker there? Did Congresswoman Lauren Underwood show up on stage praising Nick Fuentes?? No....Marjorie Taylor Greene, the moron other morons like yourself worship -- she is the one who did it.....MORE THAN ONCE.....

You can type all the emographs you want -- won't change the fact that when a neo-nazi or a white supremacist wants to run for office -- he sees the Republican party as their best chance to win nominations...why is that??

And when a faggot wants to run for office, it sees the Democraps as its party.

The big difference is that the overwhelming vast majority of Republicans will never support a neo-Nazi or white supremacist, and will have no trouble condemning and repudiating such creature, while you Democraps will happily support and embrace a faggot, or any other depraved sex pervert.

Your side does not have any moral high ground at all from which to look down on my side.

You're trying to condemn us on account of some extreme outliers, that are not nearly as bad as what the mainstream of your own side embraces.

And when a faggot wants to run for office, it sees the Democraps as its party.

The big difference is that the overwhelming vast majority of Republicans will never support a neo-Nazi or white supremacist, and will have no trouble condemning and repudiating such creature, while you Democraps will happily support and embrace a faggot, or any other depraved sex pervert.

Your side does not have any moral high ground at all from which to look down on my side.
Yea, we get it, you hate gay people.....

So are you saying if a gay person runs of office, it wouldn't be viewed as a negative by the Democratic voting base?? Thanks for admitting that...because why should it be a negative?? Are you saying Republicans are homophobic or something??

Like I said...the more you morons talk, the more all of your bigotry and hate comes oozing out....

And don't think I didn't notice that you dodge my question....

Why do Neo-Nazis and white nationalists think that Republican voters will vote for them more than Democrats would??

Yea, we get it, you hate gay people.....

So are you saying if a gay person runs of office, it wouldn't be viewed as a negative by the Democratic voting base?? Thanks for admitting that...because why should it be a negative?? Are you saying Republicans are homophobic or something??

Like I said...the more you morons talk, the more all of your bigotry and hate comes oozing out....

And don't think I didn't notice that you dodge my question....

Why do Neo-Nazis and white nationalists think that Republican voters will vote for them more than Democrats would??

Nazis and white supremacists are irrelevant. Nobody on my side other than the most extreme outliers want anything to do with them.

Your side supports much worse. Not outliers, but the very mainstream of your side.

You cannot even bring yourselves to admit to just how depraves and sick and evil homosexuality is. You openly side with faggots, and from there, you think you have a moral high ground from which to look down on me because of a false association with much lesser evil. Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit.

You're just one more datum to prove what I have often said, that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.

Nazis and white supremacists are irrelevant. Nobody on my side other than the most extreme outliers want anything to do with them.

Your side supports much worse. Not outliers, but the very mainstream of your side.

You cannot even bring yourselves to admit to just how depraves and sick and evil homosexuality is. You openly side with faggots, and from there, you think you have a moral high ground from which to look down on me because of a false association with much lesser evil. Your “high ground” is a bottomless pit.

You're just one more datum to prove what I have often said, that modern LIbEralism is both a mental disease and a moral disease.
You have just compared gay people to Nazis and white supremacists... You do understand that right??

So...in the future, when people rightfully call you out for being a homophobic bigot -- don't clutch your pearls like a little bitch......

Also, if white supremacists and Nazis are irrelevant...why did you spend the last 938387 comments making yourself look like a moron trying to claim that Democrats are white supremacists and Nazis?

Like I said...yall are frail minded little bitches

Not to be outdone by the praise showered on Putin from the likes of Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Tuckems and others -- so-called Groyer, Nick Fuentes, decides to out-Putin them by leading the Conservative crowd at AFPAC to chant "Putin, Putin, Putin" -- just to own the libs.....because we all know how getting on your knees for Putin triggers the Dems...

Right before the crowd cheered for Putin and whine about diversity - he was introduced to the stage by Marjorie Taylor Greene....because, Republicans love sharing the stage with white supremacists -- just to "own the libs" -- which, to be fair...you can literally blow up a bus load of nuns on live television as long as you claim you were just doing it to own the libs...there is no bottom as long as you make that disclaimer...

#MAGAUSSR

Why did you cut the Fuentes speech short?

the few seconds you posted made me uncomfortable

but then you abruptly cut him off

Why?

Why did you cut the Fuentes speech short?

the few seconds you posted made me uncomfortable

but then you abruptly cut him off

Why?
I don't control what someone else posts on Twitter you moron....

What is it with you right-wingers and your need to talk out of both sides of your mouth?

Why do you folks cape up for a person who called HIMSELF a white supremacist while simultaneously caping up for other people who are trying to distance themselves from that same guy you are caping up for??

I don't control what someone else posts on Twitter you moron....

What is it with you right-wingers and your need to talk out of both sides of your mouth?

Why do you folks cape up for a person who called HIMSELF a white supremacist while simultaneously caping up for other people who are trying to distance themselves from that same guy you are caping up for??

If you are talking about Nick Fuentes, how is a Catholic Hispanic-Italian a white supremacist?

Forum List

Back