Putin Gas Has Dropped to $3.99 in My Area

Back it up with links. And not rushlimbaugh.com :lol:
Dude.....STFU.
We went over this shit over 10 years ago.
You folks claimed Bush did it....but what really did it was congress changing banking regulations, and Chuck Fucking Schumer telling everyone to make a run on their bank accounts and withdraw everything they had.
They allowed any worthless POS Knee-grow with bad credit to get into a home they couldn't afford and then just walk away from the mortgage, which caused the banking industry to crash. Some of the most expensive homes in my neighborhood had squatters that were qualified by the new banking regulations, because of their skin color, who then walked away without paying a thin dime after occupying the place for 6 months.
Democrats and their media made this practice very popular. Lot's of blacks participated in it, just like they're participating in the current BLM crimewave.

The reason I know this is because I was a loan originator....and saw all of the credit reports of the folks that filed for bankruptcy....because CNN and the Democrats told them it was a great idea.

Dude.....STFU.
We went over this shit over 10 years ago.
You folks claimed Bush did it....but what really did it was congress changing banking regulations, and Chuck Fucking Schumer telling everyone to make a run on their bank accounts and withdraw everything they had.
They allowed any worthless POS Knee-grow with bad credit to get into a home they couldn't afford and then just walk away from the mortgage, which caused the banking industry to crash. Some of the most expensive homes in my neighborhood had squatters that were qualified by the new banking regulations, because of their skin color, who then walked away without paying a thin dime after occupying the place for 6 months.
Democrats and their media made this practice very popular. Lot's of blacks participated in it, just like they're participating in the current BLM crimewave.

The reason I know this is because I was a loan originator....and saw all of the credit reports of the folks that filed for bankruptcy....because CNN and the Democrats told them it was a great idea.
That's why gasoline was high in 2007?

Forum List

Back