Putin Gas Has Dropped to $3.99 in My Area

I credit my local gas station for the drop
Yep, the local guys have to compete with each other. Owners really don't make that much on gas but make good money in the convenience store attached to the gas station. I have noticed that the larger companies like Chevron seem to always have higher prices.

Must really suck that gasoline pricing is disappearing as an issue.
Must really suck that gasoline pricing is disappearing as an issue.

No, there's still a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. Having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China threatening the US.

Ask the Potato in Chief if he has any plans to deal with those things too.

That's from a high of $5.29.

Thanks Vlad!

How much has Putin lowered gas prices in your area? 😄

As fall approaches and the kids go back to school…..expect Biden’s gas prices to sky rocket again……people have had to cut back on use over the summer, flipping what normally happens……

Forum List

Back