Putin Congratulates Biden -- Proof He Was Behind Biden's Stolen Election?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated Joe Biden on his victory in the US presidential election Tuesday, six weeks after the vote and a day after the Electoral College officially affirmed Biden's win. While many world leaders congratulated President-elect Biden within days of the election, the Kremlin said at the time that it deemed it "correct" to wait for the official results before Putin congratulated the winner. "For my part, I am ready for cooperation and contacts with you," the Russian President said."

'For my part, I am ready for cooperation and contacts with you' -- Hmmm....what does he mean by that?? Is that a signal that he was behind this election fraud all along?? And this just came less than a day after the firing of Bill Barr -- like how is this happening before the Durham report even comes out and puts Obama, Hillary and the Bidens in jail, including his fake doctor wife....this has to happen ASAP, not after Jan 20th.....this whole scheme is becoming dangerously clear....

The truth may just be that Trump was never in control of the country for the past 4 years -- he and his supporters were just allowed to believe they were in control -- sorta like how when you give your baby brother the Playstation controller so he can believe he is really playing the game, even tho the controller isn't even plugged in....Maybe that is why the MAGA cult is having such a sad all over the place, because they really thought they were in the game, and they never were....

EmwXLXLUUAEcm_H.png

"Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated Joe Biden on his victory in the US presidential election Tuesday, six weeks after the vote and a day after the Electoral College officially affirmed Biden's win. While many world leaders congratulated President-elect Biden within days of the election, the Kremlin said at the time that it deemed it "correct" to wait for the official results before Putin congratulated the winner. "For my part, I am ready for cooperation and contacts with you," the Russian President said."

'For my part, I am ready for cooperation and contacts with you' -- Hmmm....what does he mean by that?? Is that a signal that he was behind this election fraud all along?? And this just came less than a day after the firing of Bill Barr -- like how is this happening before the Durham report even comes out and puts Obama, Hillary and the Bidens in jail, including his fake doctor wife....this has to happen ASAP, not after Jan 20th.....this whole scheme is becoming dangerously clear....

The truth may just be that Trump was never in control of the country for the past 4 years -- he and his supporters were just allowed to believe they were in control -- sorta like how when you give your baby brother the Playstation controller so he can believe he is really playing the game, even tho the controller isn't even plugged in....Maybe that is why the MAGA cult is having such a sad all over the place, because they really thought they were in the game, and they never were....

View attachment 429425

Putin wants to have the kind of access and control over Biden that Xi enjoys

How do we know other world leaders who've congratulated Biden didn't have a nefarious hand in his election?

Xi'den was so proud of the call from Vladimir he stopped eating crayons for a couple minutes and said "thrusiterquebrmmklinertsiperdass..... derp".... and then shit his pants.

Luckily, Vlad doesn't speak much English.

Forum List

Back