putin begins massive war call-up, flights sell out

Putin is so well aware of how these same Globalists treated Qadaffi, Saddam and the Americans working at the Twin Towers on 911.

Yet they continue poke the Bear.

He's been incredibly restrained in the face of continued provocation.

Hopefully he will continue on this course and if and when he decides that he must take action it will be the confinement of cranes to the nest

^^^ What he says! :thup:

He's desperate. He's losing badly but doesn't want to admit defeat, so he's throwing everything he has at the problem. This reminds me of what the Japanese did toward the end of WWII.

The end of this whole thing is pretty close. I predict Putin gets thrown out of office and his replacement attempts to cut a peace deal.
The end is close but it's Zelensky's and Ukraine's as you still know it. Yes, the Japanese or Germans in Ardennes but it's not Putin who's doing that, it's your clown Zelensky. As soon as Bandera vermin is exterminated in Donbass comes the turn of Odessa and Kharkiv, but I think there won't be much battle there because those are intrinsically Russian cities and people there know it in their hearts that Russians are liberators, not aggressors.

The end is close but it's Zelensky's and Ukraine's as you still know it. Yes, the Japanese or Germans in Ardennes but it's not Putin who's doing that, it's your clown Zelensky. As soon as Bandera vermin is exterminated in Donbass comes the turn of Odessa and Kharkiv, but I think there won't be much battle there because those are intrinsically Russian cities and people there know it in their hearts that Russians are liberators, not aggressors.
The Russian Army bombs and kills ethnic Russians, so why would they welcome them?

But why waste your time on the internet? You should volunteer for the army. They'll take you even if you have little or no military experience and are over 60.

The Russian Army bombs and kills ethnic Russians, so why would they welcome them?

But why waste your time on the internet? You should volunteer for the army. They'll take you even if you have little or no military experience and are over 60.
Was there ever a time when they told you the truth? If I listened exclusively to your "free" media, in a week or two I'd kill myself after I've learnt of countless children that I've shot, babushkas that I've raped, hospitals that I've bombed and candies that I've snatched from the innocent babies.

Was there ever a time when they told you the truth? If I listened exclusively to your "free" media, in a week or two I'd kill myself after I've learnt of countless children that I've shot, babushkas that I've raped, hospitals that I've bombed and candies that I've snatched from the innocent babies.
No you wouldn't because Russians don't respond to atrocities the way civilized people do. You'd just argue that those innocent babies posed a security threat to Russia and had to be raped and killed to protect your motherland. That's why the whole world, including a growing number of Russians, hates Russia.

If that is true, why is Putin calling up extra troops? Didn't he have enough when he started this whole mess?

No you wouldn't because Russians don't respond to atrocities the way civilized people do. You'd just argue that those innocent babies posed a security threat to Russia and had to be raped and killed to protect your motherland. That's why the whole world, including a growing number of Russians, hates Russia.
Do we give a fuck about whether you hate us or not? As to those two and a half tools, I think I mentioned earlier, why don't you invite them to your freedom worshiping hellholes. The rest of us like it here, where normal people live, not holier than thou hypocrites.

Whoever said you did them personally? Most children were not shot, they were hit by bombs, most women who were raped were not that old.

But anyway, if you are in a cult, you don't believe anything. Like during Stalin, people were taken to gulags for just going to buy bread and forgetting their passport at home. Cultists refuse to believe it, but even Stalin's double found out about the things that went on, and changed his mind after he found out. This was after Stalin's death.

But speaking of shooting children, what do you think about the Beslan tragedy?

Whoever said you did them personally? Most children were not shot, they were hit by bombs, most women who were raped were not that old.

But anyway, if you are in a cult, you don't believe anything. Like during Stalin, people were taken to gulags for just going to buy bread and forgetting their passport at home. Cultists refuse to believe it, but even Stalin's double found out about the things that went on, and changed his mind after he found out. This was after Stalin's death.

sashka PK avoided mobilization with help of > mama´s make up

1664032455833.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
If that is true, why is Putin calling up extra troops? Didn't he have enough when he started this whole mess?
It's true, you may hold me to that. Just give it time.
It's not a mess, it's a mess removal.
Apparently he didn't. The bulk of Ukraine's Soviet made weaponry have been destroyed. You may calm yourself that it haven't, being lulled by your Sky News and BBCs but it's a fact. Those tens of billions in Western arms shipments did have their impact, I won't deny that, but it will only make the Ukraine's agony a little longer.

What do you mean? Who do you think shot them? Russians??? Are you out of your mind?
And what the hell is Stalin's double? I heard they don't even teach you to write and read at school these days but what's with this double shit?

It's true, you may hold me to that. Just give it time.
It's not a mess, it's a mess removal.
Apparently he didn't. The bulk of Ukraine's Soviet made weaponry have been destroyed. You may calm yourself that it haven't, being lulled by your Sky News and BBCs but it's a fact. Those tens of billions in Western arms shipments did have their impact, I won't deny that, but it will only make the Ukraine's agony a little longer.
The impact is much more than you think. If Russia didn't need more resources, then it wouldn't be a problem. But Russia is wasting all its resources on Ukraine, and if Russia was attacked by NATO, or by NATO and China, there is no way it could resist. That is exactly why the members of the Moscow and Saint Petersburg city councils (yes, I know, not all the members of those city councils) said Putin should be charged with treason.

Plus it's really sad when I see those 18 year old Russian kids with only a couple months training get sent to war. They don't even know why they're there, they are told military exercises. Many end up getting killed.

The impact is much more than you think. If Russia didn't need more resources, then it wouldn't be a problem. But Russia is wasting all its resources on Ukraine, and if Russia was attacked by NATO, or by NATO and China, there is no way it could resist. That is exactly why the members of the Moscow and Saint Petersburg city councils (yes, I know, not all the members of those city councils) said Putin should be charged with treason.

Plus it's really sad when I see those 18 year old Russian kids with only a couple months training get sent to war. They don't even know why they're there, they are told military exercises. Many end up getting killed.
Moscow horde´s war record :- 1856 defeated by Britain and France 1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany 1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland 1969 defeated by China 1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by Ukraine WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :- a) Hungary 1956 b) Czechoslovakia 1968 c) Moldova 1992 d) Georgia 2008

NO ROOMS IN MIENSK (BELARUS) Hotels :lol:

1664035499137.png

Do you even have an army there in your freaking NATO? A bunch of faggots and overweight weirdos is not an army. Fighting bare-assed sandal wearers is not exactly a war. Ukrainians do your dirty job for now as long as they are backed up by that Western equipment, by your satellite fleet and stuff, but they won't last long.
Didn't I tell you about your propaganda? Rest assured the kids will stay at home.

They say there are aliens in your area 51, if you believe there are than surely there's Stalin living in your garage.
I noticed that there are some weird videos on youtube.

Anyways, leaders used doubles to avoid assassination attempts. The link I posted is a very interesting site. Non-political, Russian from what I can tell, but also in English and also a whole bunch of languages.

I noticed that there are some weird videos on youtube.

Anyways, leaders used doubles to avoid assassination attempts. The link I posted is a very interesting site. Non-political, Russian from what I can tell, but in English.
I get confused sometimes talking with you, the Americans or other Westerners for that matter. Are you so naive or, well, I'll leave it at that for now. You seem to be having emotions, sympathy, empathy and what not, but somehow those turn out to be distorted so that they become just the opposite of what they must meen originally. You are lamenting deaths of Ukrainian children, for instance, but haven't ever lamented the deaths of those same Ukrainians from the other side who happened to have been killed first. You're crying over the lack of freedom in Russia, but totally overlook the absence of freedom in Ukraine for Russians to speak their own language.
You're talking of the hundred of millions killed by Stalin but can't wrap your mind around the fact that Russia's population was about that number at the time and you can't exterminate your population and win the war losing in the process the 27 mil.
Now the stupid Stalin fairy tale. Are you serious?

Last edited:
You're crying over the lack of freedom in Russia, but totally overlook the absence of freedom in Ukraine for Russians to speak their own language.
It's not illegal to speak Russian in Ukraine. There are television programs in Russian, but it probably has been getting worse since the Russian invasion. Not in the sense that it's illegal to speak, but there might be less programs.

Forum List

Back