putin begins massive war call-up, flights sell out

Alexei Navalny from prison opposed the mobilization "This is a crime against my country.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
What makes you think Russia won't accept defeat? It is clear by now that defeat on the battlefields in Ukraine and in Russia's resistance to sanctions is inevitable, so what is to be gained by "not accepting it?"
Putin has said it. I can't remember on what as I was watching on youtube but I heard him say it yesterday and very very clearly. According to one MP in exile, Putin must make it so that Russia wins or he is dead. If that is the case, it could be that Putin will not stop till he wins or is dead. Once the territories which are voting now have voted they will be Russian and they any attack on them according to Putin will be returned with nukes. I also don't know why people always think it is Ukraine that will be nuked The UK seems to be the country that is considered most irksome. One woman who works with him I think said he should have nuked the Queen's funeral with all the top political leaders there/

Putin has said it. I can't remember on what as I was watching on youtube but I heard him say it yesterday and very very clearly. According to one MP in exile, Putin must make it so that Russia wins or he is dead. If that is the case, it could be that Putin will not stop till he wins or is dead. Once the territories which are voting now have voted they will be Russian and they any attack on them according to Putin will be returned with nukes. I also don't know why people always think it is Ukraine that will be nuked The UK seems to be the country that is considered most irksome. One woman who works with him I think said he should have nuked the Queen's funeral with all the top political leaders there/
Hysterical nonsense. Russia can't win the war on the ground and the Russian economy won't survive the sanctions. That means Russia will be defeated, so Russia will have no choice but to accept it. If your doctor tells you have cancer, you can refuse to accept it but you still have cancer. Putin will not fire nukes at a NATO member because he is not quite as crazy as you are. If he does use nukes in Ukraine, it will be to kill as many Ukrainian civilians as possible in the hope such an act will frighten everyone into surrendering, but it will only reinvigorate effects to isolate Russia and destroy its economy. The only way to save Russia now is to completely withdraw from Ukraine.

1663940014526.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"Don't cross them, they're all going to die anyway," said the mother of one of the conscripts.

What we are seeing is the sorry state of the Russian military. They may have a lotta stuff, but it doesn't look like their people are professional soldiers who are adequately trained. Yeah, we got too much emphasis on all that woke shit, but I think most of that shit is O6 and higher. I don't think the JOs and the enlisted force are all that interested in the politics. I think they care more about getting the mission done and going home in one piece, not in a box.

It was reported that NATO countries will increase military assistance to Ukraine in response to so - called "referendums "

Forum List

Back