Put Me On The Jury!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I never want to see a Civil War in America.

But we've all seen what the Democrats have engineered, the mobs of looters, arsonists, thugs, anarko-communists they've encouraged and unleashed on our streets.

Then they tied the hands of the police.

And the Democrat DAs, judges, prosecutors released any of the savages that were arrested.

And we saw the St. Louis DA actually charge the citizens attempting to defend their property when police wouldn't show up.

And it has come to this:

Teenage Suspect In Kenosha Shootings Charged With 1st Degree Murder,

The Democrats eliminate law and order, except against the law-abiding citizens.

How much of the depredations by the party of felons, of evil, of death, must America take?

Last edited:
It won't come to this. The percentages from these tantrum-having scumbags are too low, we have plenty of patriotic gun owners, and the Left blew their load way too early on. Massive strategic campaign fail, as Americans are already sick of this rioting and looting crap. We now get back to recognizing the necessity for law and order.

Trump in a landslide. If the losers can't deal with it, they will crawl back to their holes for another 4 years, and can always GTFO of our country. Oh, that's right. They won't leave, because all know this IS the greatest country. If admitted or not.

WTF was that race-soldier doing at a protest running around w/a long-gun OP?

I hope they hang his ass.

And what would you have done in his position?

Keep in mind I'm not speaking from a leftward position...

I would have stayed home, in the town where I lived, thirty miles away, in Illinois.

And when it came to your property that the Democrat shock troops had in their sights?

That's the fucking point. The kid lives 30 miles away, in another town, in another state.

Someone comes after me or mine, in my home, in my town, you better believe the firearms are coming out. But I'm not traveling and looking for an excuse for gun play.

This kid was out of his depth, out of his state, "defending" property that was not his. And yes, defending is in quotation marks for a reason...

It is clear that the Democrat braintrust decided encouraging, releasing, and protecting the looters, arsonists, thugs, and anarko-communist hordes onto America's streets would cow the populace into voting against Trump.

Now....they recognize their huggggggge mistake.

"Lemon: ‘The Rioting Has to Stop ... It’s Showing up in the Polling, It’s Showing up in Focus Groups’

EXCERPT:

LEMON: “The rioting has to stop. Chris, as you know and I know, it’s showing up in the polling. It’s showing up in focus groups. It is the only thing — it is the only thing right now that is sticking. And the Democrats tonight stuck with that, right? And they also stuck with the theme that you said: The Coronavirus. You’ve got coronavirus, and you have Kenosha.”
grabien.com

Lemon: ‘The Rioting Has to Stop ... It’s Showing up in the Polling, It’s Showing up in Focus Groups’
‘I think maybe Joe Biden may be afraid to do it, I’m not sure, maybe he won’t, maybe he is ... he’s got to address it’
grabien.com
grabien.com

Did you get that?

Not that it is costing lives.......only that it is costing votes.

Had a questionable cop/black man shooting down my block earlier in the week. The next night, there were protests, and then mild disturbances the next night. Then some minor looting incident. Now, it's quiet AF and peaceful. Republican Mayor FTW.

The teenager defending himself will be the next Nick Sandmann when he gets done with the malicious prosecution lawsuit. The DA will quietly drop the charges in a couple months, but I suggest the teenage victim and his parents send a message and pursue the millions they deserve.

BTW, where is the roadkill from? Kenosha, WI? Asking for a friend... and there's money riding on it.

But we've all seen what the Democrats have engineered, the mobs of looters, arsonists, thugs, anarko-communists they've encouraged and unleashed on our streets.

And the Democrat DAs, judges, prosecutors released any of the savages that were arrested.

And we saw the St. Louis DA actually charge the citizens attempting to defend their property when police wouldn't show up.

And it has come to this:

How much of the depredations by the party of felons, of evil, of death, must America take?

Have any of your moron republicans seen what's caused all these riots?? Are you all brain dead ?? You worry about broken windows while ah cops who YOU support shoot blacks in the back strangle them etc etc etc etc

And it has come to this:

Have any of your moron republicans seen what's caused all these riots?? Are you all brain dead ?? You worry about broken windows while ah cops who YOU support shoot blacks in the back strangle them etc etc etc etc

wait a minute, every prog is telling US it is peaceful protests. Are you finally admitting that it is actually riots in the first place?

And it has come to this:

Why was that guy running down the street with a long gun? He was obviously not organized militia.
He is lucky that mob was so disorganized and no one thought to simply take his long gun away from him.

Forum List

Back