Put away your shopping carts, you lazy slugs!

If I don't put one in the cart spot, I place it against the pole in between the car spots. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

As long as it's away from the PARKING spots, it shouldn't cause anybody any inconvenience.
The carts that I leave behind are never in the way if that is what you are implying. :) :) :)

Holly

I wasn't implying anything about anything. I never imply, insinuate, or infer anything, ever.

I always get the buggy with the broken front wheel, so after some frustration, I just leave it in an aisle and fill up on the free samples.

And a lot of the small places it falls to one of the cashiers to run out and gather them up when they can.

If I don't put one in the cart spot, I place it against the pole in between the car spots. :) :) :)

Holly

That is what I do, 1% of the time, if I can't get to a cart parking place, because of inclement weather. The stores DO have employees gather them frequently on those days.

We've found our first hater (of the low wage cart cowboys and girls)!

:lame2: :offtopic: This is about the people who leave their carts in the parking lot, not those whose job it is to collect them. If anybody is busting the chops of the cart collectors, it's those lazy buns who don't put their carts away.

I would say, 99% of the time I put mine in their parking place..lol. I also try to find a parking space for my car, near a parking place for those carts. I go shopping early and can usually find the the best spots and with few people in the stores. Very nice. The cashiers are all standing outside their cashier stands, with hands folded and wearing smiles. They haven't had time to experience the bummers of the day....:lol:

We've found our first hater (of the low wage cart cowboys and girls)!

:lame2: :offtopic: This is about the people who leave their carts in the parking lot, not those whose job it is to collect them. If anybody is busting the chops of the cart collectors, it's those lazy buns who don't put their carts away.

I would say, 99% of the time I put mine in their parking place..lol. I also try to find a parking space for my car, near a parking place for those carts. I go shopping early and can usually find the the best spots and with few people in the stores. Very nice. The cashiers are all standing outside their cashier stands, with hands folded and wearing smiles. They haven't had time to experience the bummers of the day....:lol:

You've got the right (and smart) idea. I try to do that too (if I'm not too sleepy that morning). Shopping in a store with few other shoppers can almost be a pleasure. Best thing is not having to wait on the check-out line (which I have a talent for picking the wrong one, when it's crowded)

You've got the right (and smart) idea. I try to do that too (if I'm not too sleepy that morning). Shopping in a store with few other shoppers can almost be a pleasure. Best thing is not having to wait on the check-out line (which I have a talent for picking the wrong one, when it's crowded)

The key is to make a game out of it. Get a running start and fling the cart towards the corral from about 40 feet out. I do tend to miss wide right from time to time though.

My biggest gripe about shopping carts is the nitwits who leave them in the parking spots (making it difficult for the next driver to use that spot). These pathetics can't walk 20 feet to the storage pen to put them away ? And most of them are young, and in good physical shape.

All I can say is if this is the way they live, when they get older, they WON'T be in good physical shape. They'll be the equivalent of a marshmallow with feet.

Obesity and Overweight for Professionals: Data and Statistics: Adult Obesity - DNPAO - CDC

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Then you got the people who take the cart to the nearest corral in the parking lot, but just can't seem to find the last bit of oomph to push the cart all the way into the carts that are already there, failiing to compress them together so there is room for the next person to put their cart in. Idiots like this make it so only five carts fit where 20 could easily go!

To make matters worse, the grocery store chain where I live has decided to provide a smaller cart to shoppers. Now you can choose from the standard cart, or a smaller version.

The corrals are two carts wide, so you could have one row of large carts and one row for small carts, but the local yokels are too retarded to figure this out. You can even seed the rows with one large cart on the left, and one small cart on the right, and they are STILL too retarded to return their cart to the right row. They will put a small cart in the large cart row, and vice versa. Thus, once again, making it so only five carts fit where 20 would easily go.

I really hate humans sometimes.

Then you got the people who take the cart to the nearest corral in the parking lot, but just can't seem to find the last bit of oomph to push the cart all the way into the carts that are already there, failiing to compress them together so there is room for the next person to put their cart in. Idiots like this make it so only five carts fit where 20 could easily go!

To make matters worse, the grocery store chain where I live has decided to provide a smaller cart to shoppers. Now you can choose from the standard cart, or a smaller version.

The corrals are two carts wide, so you could have one row of large carts and one row for small carts, but the local yokels are too retarded to figure this out. You can even seed the rows with one large cart on the left, and one small cart on the right, and they are STILL too retarded to return their cart to the right row. They will put a small cart in the large cart row, and vice versa. Thus, once again, making it so only five carts fit where 20 would easily go.

I really hate humans sometimes.

Soooooo, what stores do you frequent? :eusa_whistle:

People who push their carts in the disabled space really suck.

img_50873.jpg

Is it just divine providence that normally-abled younger people who park in handicapped or "Senior" spaces get so many mysterious flat tires?

If that were the case, I might become a major supporter of divine providence.

My biggest gripe about shopping carts is the nitwits who leave them in the parking spots (making it difficult for the next driver to use that spot). These pathetics can't walk 20 feet to the storage pen to put them away ? And most of them are young, and in good physical shape.

All I can say is if this is the way they live, when they get older, they WON'T be in good physical shape. They'll be the equivalent of a marshmallow with feet.

Before stores started putting the racks in the parking lots, my brother and I used to fight over who got to take the buggy back up to the storefront.
They were never left in the parking lot

Before stores started putting the racks in the parking lots, my brother and I used to fight over who got to take the buggy back up to the storefront.
They were never left in the parking lot

And you got good exercise doing it. :clap2:

Forum List

Back