Put away your shopping carts, you lazy slugs!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
My biggest gripe about shopping carts is the nitwits who leave them in the parking spots (making it difficult for the next driver to use that spot). These pathetics can't walk 20 feet to the storage pen to put them away ? And most of them are young, and in good physical shape.

All I can say is if this is the way they live, when they get older, they WON'T be in good physical shape. They'll be the equivalent of a marshmallow with feet.

If I don't put one in the cart spot, I place it against the pole in between the car spots. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

As long as it's away from the PARKING spots, it shouldn't cause anybody any inconvenience.

I agree with OP

I hate it even more when people walk home with their carts and leave them in the middle of the street.

Savages.

Now and then somebody parks so close to me on one side that my door on that side can't be used.

I get a little exercise by gathering up abandoned carts and surrounding the offending car with them. Of course lying on their sides so they won't accidentally roll into some innocent's vehicle.

My biggest gripe about shopping carts is the nitwits who leave them in the parking spots (making it difficult for the next driver to use that spot). These pathetics can't walk 20 feet to the storage pen to put them away ? And most of them are young, and in good physical shape.

All I can say is if this is the way they live, when they get older, they WON'T be in good physical shape. They'll be the equivalent of a marshmallow with feet.

I normally aim for the front door, give it a good shove and hope for the best.

So far, so good.

:eusa_whistle:

Even in this freezing cold in NW Ohio right now, I park way far out, take groceries out to the car, walk the cart back to the corral just to get some walking in. I do the same in 100 degree heat.

Anyone in that big a hurry to just leave the cart in the parking space is really a slug.

At the smaller shops, if I take a cart out to the truck, I'll take the cart back inside. If there's a cart in the parking lot when I park, I take it inside with me... if I park close to the stray cart.

1985.jpg

I see a few people leave carts sitting who obviously could put them in the cart corral but the larger group who don't put them away (at least in my neighborhood) are elderly and seem to have a hard enough time getting out to the vehicle in the first place. When I see that, and I can, I put the cart away for them.

Damn right!

Now and then somebody parks so close to me on one side that my door on that side can't be used.

I get a little exercise by gathering up abandoned carts and surrounding the offending car with them. Of course lying on their sides so they won't accidentally roll into some innocent's vehicle.
That's one reason I miss my old F100 pickup truck. Truck was so old, I never had to worry about any scratches or dents, and was always able to open the door, albeit with a little effort at times. Parking was a cakewalk.

People who put carts away are expressing their hatred for the low-wage people whose job it is to round up those carts.

They want to put all those people out of work!

Slug.

We've found our first hater (of the low wage cart cowboys and girls)!

:lame2: :offtopic: This is about the people who leave their carts in the parking lot, not those whose job it is to collect them. If anybody is busting the chops of the cart collectors, it's those lazy buns who don't put their carts away.

Forum List

Back